The value of slavery?

That’s a nomal way of saying you’re a racist moron.
Nope. Its an plea to us to accept you by claiming you grew up in a Black neighborhood so therefore you understand Blacks. Sorry to break it to you. You dont and we still believe you dont know jack shit about Blacks.
It’s my way of stating you’re a self pitying idiot.
Now youre angry. Dont get angry. Get a better and more persuasive argument. So far you suck at this.
Angry?
I laid out exactly why you’ve never seen the inside of a court room concerning this issue.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Have you ever been in a courtroom for anything other than misbehaving?

The behavior exhibited in Africa?
Similar to the behavior exhibited in America?
And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.
GW had banks giving out cash left and right to Black neighborhoods.

When you start talking about these matters it would help if you knew what the hell you were taking about.
Such as the Black neighborhood I grew up in...East New York and the Black neighborhoods I frequent for work?
You were just hoping a Honky who knows you’re full of shit wasn’t on the board.
Thats simply a long winded way of saying you have a Black friend.
Nope. Its an plea to us to accept you by claiming you grew up in a Black neighborhood so therefore you understand Blacks. Sorry to break it to you. You dont and we still believe you dont know jack shit about Blacks.

Here's a related question: Do you think you understand whites? You certainly give that impression. What about Asians? Native Americans? Do you understand races other than your own?

When you start talking about these matters it would help if you knew what the hell you were taking about.
Such as the Black neighborhood I grew up in...East New York and the Black neighborhoods I frequent for work?

LOL! You don't know what the hell you are talking about.
You can’t succeed because you want the easy money.

Yeah that's why I retired at 52. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.
By the way, most union workers retire at 52.

So?

Now youre angry. Dont get angry. Get a better and more persuasive argument. So far you suck at this.
Angry?
I laid out exactly why you’ve never seen the inside of a court room concerning this issue.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Have you?

Yeah that's why I retired at 52. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.
By the way, most union workers retire at 52.

So?
Congratulations!!!

We can prove that we were damaged by slavery and on top of that we can add on continued actions after slavery until this day.

It seems questionable that you can prove you, personally, were damaged by slavery. There's certainly an argument for it, but objective proof seems like a stretch. The issues that remained or occurred after slavery, or that are around now, is a different issue.
It only seems questionable to you. Its been proven repeatedly over the years. You would know this if you were Black.

If someone has to be black to know something, it hasn't been objectively proven. :)

Also, do you honestly think all blacks consider this something proven?
Thats a white shortcoming I can do nothing about.
clear.png
:icon_lol:

I dont think in terms of all because there are always exceptions to the rule. For instance Carson would probably claim he bears no scars of slavery. Carsons mind is polluted by white think so I would expect others like him to feel the same.

Why is it a white shortcoming? If someone has to be black to accept a proof, that makes it a shortcoming of everyone who is not black, not just whites.

If there are exceptions, then merely being black is not enough to accept the proof.
I dont know why exactly. Its just something I see whites demonstrate time and time again. Maybe its because they assume they are the authority on everything and forget they are last to education. Other races seem to get it at least from the ones I have spoken with on the issue.

Here's a related question: Do you think you understand whites? You certainly give that impression. What about Asians? Native Americans? Do you understand races other than your own?

Montrovant we are a minority in a largely white country. We have to understand whites to survive.

It seems questionable that you can prove you, personally, were damaged by slavery. There's certainly an argument for it, but objective proof seems like a stretch. The issues that remained or occurred after slavery, or that are around now, is a different issue.
It only seems questionable to you. Its been proven repeatedly over the years. You would know this if you were Black.

If someone has to be black to know something, it hasn't been objectively proven. :)

clear.png

I dont think in terms of all because there are always exceptions to the rule. For instance Carson would probably claim he bears no scars of slavery. Carsons mind is polluted by white think so I would expect others like him to feel the same.

Why is it a white shortcoming? If someone has to be black to accept a proof, that makes it a shortcoming of everyone who is not black, not just whites.

If there are exceptions, then merely being black is not enough to accept the proof.
I dont know why exactly. Its just something I see whites demonstrate time and time again. Maybe its because they assume they are the authority on everything and forget they are last to education. Other races seem to get it at least from the ones I have spoken with on the issue.

Ah, so one doesn't need to be black to accept that slavery has been proven to continue to affect people in the US.

Perhaps it would be better to rephrase and say that slavery does not have a direct affect on anyone in the US today (outside of exceptions such as human trafficking), and such a direct affect might be a requirement for any legal case for reparations.

If I lived in your neighborhood, I would have retired at 30.

I doubt it.

Montrovant we are a minority in a largely white country. We have to understand whites to survive.

So whites cannot understand blacks, but blacks all understand whites or they wouldn't survive. That is...pretty out there. :) Do all minorities understand whites, and are whites incapable of understanding all minorities?

Angry?

Have you?
On several occasions.
Also 2 depositions.
I’m also friends with a few dozen attorneys; mostly Blue Dog Democrats.
Much easier to have a conversation with than most MDs.

If I lived in your neighborhood, I would have retired at 30.

I doubt it.
I hope I don’t have to carry a gun.

I understand enough about whites to mistrust them and navigate my way around, over, or through them.. I grew up with Asians, Mexicans, Samoans and Blacks. My great grandmother is NA and I have some friends that are NA. I understand them them a lot better than whites as we tend to agree on one thing. Whites have mental issues as a group. Its called cognitive dissonance. My first African friend from Eritrea put it best. White people are crazy and Blacks are dumb for believing their lies.

I understand enough about whites to mistrust them and navigate my way around, over, or through them.. I grew up with Asians, Mexicans, Samoans and Blacks. My great grandmother is NA and I have some friends that are NA. I understand them them a lot better than whites as we tend to agree on one thing. Whites have mental issues as a group. Its called cognitive dissonance. My first African friend from Eritrea put it best. White people are crazy and Blacks are dumb for believing their lies.
Most Blacks are indoctrinated, not dumb.

If you honestly believe that, that is the sort of racial grouping and stereotyping that is the hallmark of racism.

Most Blacks are indoctrinated, not dumb.
dumb is roughly the same thing as indoctrinated in Ebonics.

If you honestly believe that, that is the sort of racial grouping and stereotyping that is the hallmark of racism.
I disagree. People suffer from mental illness all the time. That doesnt mean I believe in racism towards mentally ill people.

clear.png

Ah, so one doesn't need to be black to accept that slavery has been proven to continue to affect people in the US.

Perhaps it would be better to rephrase and say that slavery does not have a direct affect on anyone in the US today (outside of exceptions such as human trafficking), and such a direct affect might be a requirement for any legal case for reparations.
I never said one needs to be Black. I suggested that being Black would help you understand.

I cant rephrase it to say that. I know for a fact slavery has an affect on Black people this very moment here in the US. Its not up for debate. I'm just informing you of my conclusion and that of mental health professionals in the field.

I disagree. People suffer from mental illness all the time. That doesnt mean I believe in racism towards mentally ill people.

People do suffer from mental illness all the time...but not as a race. ;)

clear.png

No it would not. There is far too much information to the contrary of what you claim.

Forum List

Back