The value of slavery?

Given these dopes logic, If my great great great great grandfather were run over and killed by a train in 1857, I could sue for damages.
They don’t seem to understand the concept of Precedent based on legal nomenclature.

They don't care, they just want a check. Not a one could prove they were damaged in any way by slavery.

We can prove that we were damaged by slavery and on top of that we can add on continued actions after slavery until this day.

It seems questionable that you can prove you, personally, were damaged by slavery. There's certainly an argument for it, but objective proof seems like a stretch. The issues that remained or occurred after slavery, or that are around now, is a different issue.
It only seems questionable to you. Its been proven repeatedly over the years. You would know this if you were Black.

If someone has to be black to know something, it hasn't been objectively proven. :)

Also, do you honestly think all blacks consider this something proven?

They don’t seem to understand the concept of Precedent based on legal nomenclature.

They don't care, they just want a check. Not a one could prove they were damaged in any way by slavery.

We can prove that we were damaged by slavery and on top of that we can add on continued actions after slavery until this day.

It seems questionable that you can prove you, personally, were damaged by slavery. There's certainly an argument for it, but objective proof seems like a stretch. The issues that remained or occurred after slavery, or that are around now, is a different issue.
It only seems questionable to you. Its been proven repeatedly over the years. You would know this if you were Black.
The behavior exhibited in Africa?
Similar to the behavior exhibited in America?
And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.
GW had banks giving out cash left and right to Black neighborhoods.

When you start talking about these matters it would help if you knew what the hell you were taking about.

If someone has to be black to know something, it hasn't been objectively proven. :)

Thats a white shortcoming I can do nothing about.
clear.png
:icon_lol:

I dont think in terms of all because there are always exceptions to the rule. For instance Carson would probably claim he bears no scars of slavery. Carsons mind is polluted by white think so I would expect others like him to feel the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

When you start talking about these matters it would help if you knew what the hell you were taking about.
Such as the Black neighborhood I grew up in...East New York and the Black neighborhoods I frequent for work?
You were just hoping a Honky who knows you’re full of shit wasn’t on the board.

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

Such as the Black neighborhood I grew up in...East New York and the Black neighborhoods I frequent for work?
Thats simply a long winded way of saying you have a Black friend.

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

That’s a nomal way of saying you’re a racist moron.

Actually it does. Especially when whites do not desire to study or learn anything about the issue. And your last question is stupid. So if 1 black person doesn't agree I guess that means the other 99 who do say this is proven must be wrong? There are just some things is whites here need to learn when it comes to issues affecting the black community you haven't studied. One of them is: just because you think something is not true does not mean that's so.

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

Nope. Its an plea to us to accept you by claiming you grew up in a Black neighborhood so therefore you understand Blacks. Sorry to break it to you. You dont and we still believe you dont know jack shit about Blacks.

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

LOL! You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

Nope. Its an plea to us to accept you by claiming you grew up in a Black neighborhood so therefore you understand Blacks. Sorry to break it to you. You dont and we still believe you dont know jack shit about Blacks.
It’s my way of stating you’re a self pitying idiot.

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

You can’t succeed because you want the easy money.

Now youre angry. Dont get angry. Get a better and more persuasive argument. So far you suck at this.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now youre angry. Dont get angry. Get a better and more persuasive argument. So far you suck at this.
Angry?
I laid out exactly why you’ve never seen the inside of a court room concerning this issue.

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

Yeah that's why I retired at 52. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Actually it does. Especially when whites do not desire to study or learn anything about the issue. And your last question is stupid. So if 1 black person doesn't agree I guess that means the other 99 who do say this is proven must be wrong? There are just some things is whites here need to learn when it comes to issues affecting the black community you haven't studied. One of them is: just because you think something is not true does not mean that's so.

No, if someone must be black to know something has been proven, it is not objectively proven. Objectively indicates that you don't have to be part of a certain group to accept the results.

I'm not the one who said I would know something has been proven if I were black. That would indicate all blacks know it has been proven. ;) Further, you want to focus on blacks and whites, but if someone must be black to know something has been proven, that leaves out Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans, all other races.

I also have never said that slavery affecting blacks isn't real. Instead, I have argued that it is something that would be very difficult to prove, such as would need to be done if reparations were to be paid for slavery.

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

Yeah that's why I retired at 52. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.
If I lived in your neighborhood, I would have retired at 30.

clear.png

I dont think in terms of all because there are always exceptions to the rule. For instance Carson would probably claim he bears no scars of slavery. Carsons mind is polluted by white think so I would expect others like him to feel the same.

Why is it a white shortcoming? If someone has to be black to accept a proof, that makes it a shortcoming of everyone who is not black, not just whites.

If there are exceptions, then merely being black is not enough to accept the proof.

And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.

By the way, most union workers retire at 52.

Angry?
I laid out exactly why you’ve never seen the inside of a court room concerning this issue.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

clear.png

Why is it a white shortcoming? If someone has to be black to accept a proof, that makes it a shortcoming of everyone who is not black, not just whites.

If there are exceptions, then merely being black is not enough to accept the proof.
Enuf with the facts!!!!!

Forum List

Back