The value of slavery?

Whatthefuckever.. if you can, then link to it.
Why would I link to it? I'm comfortable knowing we can prove it should the moment arise.

You're comfortable? Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

You are one delusional dolt.
All Black biblical figures BTW.

Yes. I'm comfortable. Confident people typically are comfortable..Thats why I dont grant your babble any significance. Only a retard would make the claim you did.

Yeah right? And so was Santa Claus.
Actually he was but lets get back on topic.

Now that's just stupid and I know you don't believe that.

Why would I link to it? I'm comfortable knowing we can prove it should the moment arise.

Yes. I'm comfortable. Confident people typically are comfortable..Thats why I dont grant your babble any significance. Only a retard would make the claim you did.

Not my concern what you believe. I just offered the information to you.

You offered nonsensical bullshit.

Thats your brainwashing talking.

Let us know the court date.

Don't waste your time.. he's now claiming that everyone from Jesus to Santa Claus was black.

Dont hold your breath. It probably wont be in your or my lifetime. White people control the legal system and they hate paying their debts.

Don't waste your time.. he's now claiming that everyone from Jesus to Santa Claus were black.
They are Black but its really not the point. Just information you can use so you dont appear to be so ignorant.

"We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives, that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate—we cannot hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Men have already paid the full price of the nation's sins. To make others pay for sins which are not theirs is wholly unjust.

We must not forget, nor should we make others pay for those sins that it should cause further enmity and recriminations through history.

With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation’s wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan—to do all which may achieve and cherish a just, and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all nations.

"We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives, that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But, in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate—we cannot hallow—this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they here gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."

Men have already paid the full price of the nation's sins. To make others pay for sins which are not theirs is wholly unjust.

We must not forget, nor should we make others pay for those sins that it should cause further enmity and recriminations through history.

With malice toward none; with charity for all; with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in; to bind up the nation’s wounds; to care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan—to do all which may achieve and cherish a just, and a lasting peace, among ourselves, and with all nations.
No the US has not paid for even a tiny fraction of the nations sins. We arent making individuals pay. This is a national debt.

quote-if-i-could-save-the-union-without-freeing-any-slave-i-would-do-it-abraham-lincoln-73-4-0409.jpg

Everything, do try and keep up. You said this:

"We are talking about human rights violations."
No I didnt say that but again I ask what did your question have to do with the topic?
There’s no precedent yet for slavery.
There is a precedent for reparations. Keep up. Thats the topic.
Based on?
You wouldn’t even get to a court room.
Precedent based on what wrong?

Given these dopes logic, If my great great great great grandfather were run over and killed by a train in 1857, I could sue for damages.

No because your great grandfathers family would have be able to collect for the death if the death was proven caused by the railroad. Blacks were never allowed to take the case to a court. Your opposition to this is based on ignorance.

Last edited:

Please stop pretending whites are not practicing racism today. That would mean the sins are committed by his generation..

There’s no precedent yet for slavery.
Based on?

Given these dopes logic, If my great great great great grandfather were run over and killed by a train in 1857, I could sue for damages.
They don’t seem to understand the concept of Precedent based on legal nomenclature.

They don't care, they just want a check. Not a one could prove they were damaged in any way by slavery.

We can prove that we were damaged by slavery and on top of that we can add on continued actions after slavery until this day.

Based on?

They don’t seem to understand the concept of Precedent based on legal nomenclature.

They don't care, they just want a check. Not a one could prove they were damaged in any way by slavery.

We can prove that we were damaged by slavery and on top of that we can add on continued actions after slavery until this day.

It seems questionable that you can prove you, personally, were damaged by slavery. There's certainly an argument for it, but objective proof seems like a stretch. The issues that remained or occurred after slavery, or that are around now, is a different issue.

Based on?

It seems questionable that you can prove you, personally, were damaged by slavery. There's certainly an argument for it, but objective proof seems like a stretch. The issues that remained or occurred after slavery, or that are around now, is a different issue.

I do think that if you have not studied such things as the impact of slavery that you need to do so before you start talking about what you question. The racism of today began during slavery. So each time there is an instance of white racsm that is one impact of slavery on blacks today. The sins of the fathers repeated.

An American Tragedy: The legacy of slavery lingers in our cities’ ghettos

Where slavery thrived, inequality rules today - The Boston Globe

Slavery’s Legacy: Race-Based Economic Inequality

Legacy of Slavery Still Fuels Anti-Black Attitudes in the Deep South

The historical roots of inequality: Evidence from slavery in the US | VOX, CEPR Policy Portal

How the legacy of slavery affects the mental health of black Americans today

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Theory and Book | Joy DeGruy

I do think that if you have not studied such things as the impact of slavery that you need to do so before you start talking about what you question. The racism of today began during slavery. So each time there is an instance of white racsm that is one impact of slavery on blacks today. The sins of the fathers repeated.

The historical roots of inequality: Evidence from slavery in the US | VOX, CEPR Policy Portal

As I said, there is an argument that slavery continues to affect people today. Proving it, however, is different. Proving it in the context of reparations is different still.

The right jury could certainly be convinced, but I don't know if this sort of issue would go before a jury. :dunno:

Based on?

It only seems questionable to you. Its been proven repeatedly over the years. You would know this if you were Black.

It only seems questionable to you. Its been proven repeatedly over the years. You would know this if you were Black.
The behavior exhibited in Africa?
Similar to the behavior exhibited in America?
And who’s to blame?

I don’t buy it.
GW had banks giving out cash left and right to Black neighborhoods.

As I said, there is an argument that slavery continues to affect people today. Proving it, however, is different. Proving it in the context of reparations is different still.

The right jury could certainly be convinced, but I don't know if this sort of issue would go before a jury. :dunno:
The descendants of slave will never recover!
Oh my!!!!!

The descendants of Holocaust survivors will never recover!
Oh my!!!!!

But wait!
The descendants of Holocaust survivors did recover and own or run some of the most successful businesses on earth.

Well, so much for that “will never recover” bullcrap.

Forum List

Back