The value of slavery?

What does that have to do with topic?

Everything, do try and keep up. You said this:

"We are talking about human rights violations."
No I didnt say that but again I ask what did your question have to do with the topic?
There’s no precedent yet for slavery.
There is a precedent for reparations. Keep up. Thats the topic.
Based on?
You wouldn’t even get to a court room.
Precedent based on what wrong?

Given these dopes logic, If my great great great great grandfather were run over and killed by a train in 1857, I could sue for damages.

What determines law?

Here we go with the stupid white game of 20 questions.

We are talking about human rights violations. Committed by whites against blacks. Sanctioned by US government law.

So, in what year were your human rights violated?

Another stupid pointless question.

IM2's asserted that this about human rights violations. I asked when were his rights violated.

And that was a dumb pointless question.

Only to a stupid and pointless person.

No I didnt say that but again I ask what did your question have to do with the topic?
Based on?

Given these dopes logic, If my great great great great grandfather were run over and killed by a train in 1857, I could sue for damages.
They don’t seem to understand the concept of Precedent based on legal nomenclature.

Based on?

Thats a logical fallacy called false equivalence. You whites are exceptional at logical fallacies.

Based on?
Based on reparations.
If you say so.
slavery.
No precedent exists.
Of course it does. I even told you how to look it up.
I did and I posted the basis of the precedents.
You would have to create a new precedent.
No you just claimed there was no precedent. I corrected you.

Based on?

They don’t seem to understand the concept of Precedent based on legal nomenclature.

They don't care, they just want a check. Not a one could prove they were damaged in any way by slavery.

Based on?
Based on reparations.
If you say so.
slavery.
No precedent exists.
You got pissed which amounts to zero to an attorney.

Based on?

They don't care, they just want a check. Not a one could prove they were damaged in any way by slavery.
We can prove our ancestors were damaged and we can prove that damage affected us.

I wonder if this guy is entitled to a check?

upload_2018-7-12_13-55-53.jpeg

Based on reparations.
If you say so.
slavery.
No precedent exists.
Laughing at your ignorance is not me getting pissed. You claim there is no precedence but there clearly is.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Based on?

We can prove our ancestors were damaged and we can prove that damage affected us.

No you can't, that's absurd.

Based on?

Every segment of society, at one time or another, was subject to rejection and abject poverty.
They learned a trade.

No precedent exists.
Laughing at your ignorance is not me getting pissed. You claim there is no precedence but there clearly is.
You are ignorant of the legal process.

Based on?

Yes we can. Youre just in denial.

You are ignorant of the legal process and dictionaries.

Based on?

Every segment of society, at one time or another, was subject to rejection and abject poverty.
They learned a trade.

Not to mention, nearly every race on this planet has had its people enslaved by another. The dirty secret about slavery is that most blacks were captured and sold into slavery, by other blacks.

Based on?

They learned a trade.
What does that have to do with slavery? The enslaved learned trades but didnt get paid for it not to mention the atrocities they had to endure.

You are ignorant of the legal process and dictionaries.
Uh huh.
And you wonder why you’ve gotten no where with this issue.

Yes we can. Youre just in denial.

No you can't, stop being ridiculous.

Based on?

They learned a trade.

Not to mention, nearly every race on this planet has had its people enslaved by another. The dirty secret about slavery is that most blacks were captured and sold into slavery, by other blacks.
White deflections again. We arent talking about the planet. We are talking about the US.

Forum List

Back