The value of slavery?

Based on?
You wouldn’t even get to a court room.
Precedent based on what wrong?

Given these dopes logic, If my great great great great grandfather were run over and killed by a train in 1857, I could sue for damages.
They don’t seem to understand the concept of Precedent based on legal nomenclature.

They don't care, they just want a check. Not a one could prove they were damaged in any way by slavery.
Every segment of society, at one time or another, was subject to rejection and abject poverty.
They learned a trade.
What does that have to do with slavery? The enslaved learned trades but didnt get paid for it not to mention the atrocities they had to endure.
Food, clothes, housing. Are you stupid?
The issue is slavery, not renumeration.

No you just claimed there was no precedent. I corrected you.
You got pissed which amounts to zero to an attorney.
Laughing at your ignorance is not me getting pissed. You claim there is no precedence but there clearly is.
You are ignorant of the legal process.
You are ignorant of the legal process and dictionaries.
Uh huh.
And you wonder why you’ve gotten no where with this issue.
No I dont wonder why. I know whites control the legal process and dont want to lose their head start granted to them.

They don’t seem to understand the concept of Precedent based on legal nomenclature.

They don't care, they just want a check. Not a one could prove they were damaged in any way by slavery.
We can prove our ancestors were damaged and we can prove that damage affected us.

No you can't, that's absurd.
Yes we can. Youre just in denial.

No you can't, stop being ridiculous.
Yes we can. Stop being an idiot.

You got pissed which amounts to zero to an attorney.
Laughing at your ignorance is not me getting pissed. You claim there is no precedence but there clearly is.
Uh huh.
No I dont wonder why. I know whites control the legal process and dont want to lose their head start granted to them.
I was wondering how Affirmative Action became law!

Given these dopes logic, If my great great great great grandfather were run over and killed by a train in 1857, I could sue for damages.

Every segment of society, at one time or another, was subject to rejection and abject poverty.
They learned a trade.
What does that have to do with slavery? The enslaved learned trades but didnt get paid for it not to mention the atrocities they had to endure.
Youre the only stupid one I see.
The issue is reparations.

Uh huh.
I was wondering how Affirmative Action became law!
You'd have to ask the white women that benefited from it the most. Either way AA is not reparations.

They learned a trade.
You f*ing moron, Reparations are the award based on...what?

We can prove our ancestors were damaged and we can prove that damage affected us.

Whatthefuckever.. if you can, then link to it.

They learned a trade.
Dont get angry. Get a better argument.

Get a dictionary. It will help you understand what reparations are.

Why would I link to it? I'm comfortable knowing we can prove it should the need arise.

They learned a trade.

You know nothing about how the legal process works.
This is what happens when you attend too many
Community meetings with others who know nothing.

You know nothing about how the legal process works.
This is what happens when you attend too many
Community meetings with others who know nothing.
If you say so. Doesnt change the fact that you need to get an education on how to use the dictionary.

Why would I link to it? I'm comfortable knowing we can prove it should the moment arise.

You're comfortable? Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

You are one delusional dolt.

Why would I link to it? I'm comfortable knowing we can prove it should the moment arise.

All Black biblical figures BTW.

Yes. I'm comfortable. Confident people typically are comfortable..Thats why I dont grant your babble any significance. Only a retard would make the claim you did.

Yes. I'm comfortable. Confident people typically are comfortable..Thats why I dont grant your babble any significance. Only a retard would make the claim you did.

Yeah right? And so was Santa Claus.

Actually, you are delusional when it comes to the legal process.

Yeah right? And so was Santa Claus.
Actually he was but lets get back on topic.

Coming from a guy that claims he is "comfortable" that he can prove something if need be?

Actually, you are delusional when it comes to the legal process.
Says the guy that has no clue what precedent means. :laugh:

Coming from a guy that claims he is "comfortable" that he can prove something if need be?
Says the guy that thinks it cant be proven.

Forum List

Back