The value of slavery?

Is That Right ??
I Live In A Major Metropolitan Area In The Heartland
Could You Give Me A Lead On How That Is ??
In Your Eyes...
Could You Be Specific
With Examples Of What You Say Is Identical
Oh, No
Our Pay-Checks Don't Grow On Trees Either
We Know When We Are Layed Off
Maybe We Just Buck-It-Up
And Move On To Seek Other Opportunities

Maybe It's Just How You View Things
What Is The First Thing You See In This:

opportunityisnowhere

It's called federal, State and local funding. I've mentioned specific things an I'm not going into more detail with a person who makes comments and doesn't do what I'm being asked now. Whites don't buck up. Whites like you and some others here are cowards who don't want to discuss the truth about how they have done things.

And that's not how I view things.

"And that's not how I view things"
We are well aware of how you view things.
I view things from a reality perspective. We have all seen how you view things from a perspective of all blacks are victims, all whites are bad.

You don't view anything from reality nor do I view anything from all blacks are victims and all whites are bad. W are in the fucking race and racism section talking about slavery. No matter how you try to paint the picture, whites were the bad guys as it pertains to slavery in America.
Yes they were, so were the blacks who sold them into slavery and the blacks who owned slaves
Not justification for what white people did to blacks.
Epic fail.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's called federal, State and local funding. I've mentioned specific things an I'm not going into more detail with a person who makes comments and doesn't do what I'm being asked now. Whites don't buck up. Whites like you and some others here are cowards who don't want to discuss the truth about how they have done things.

And that's not how I view things.

I view things from a reality perspective. We have all seen how you view things from a perspective of all blacks are victims, all whites are bad.

You don't view anything from reality nor do I view anything from all blacks are victims and all whites are bad. W are in the fucking race and racism section talking about slavery. No matter how you try to paint the picture, whites were the bad guys as it pertains to slavery in America.
Yes they were, so were the blacks who sold them into slavery and the blacks who owned slaves
Epic fail.

Elaborate.
Start from Africans selling their family members to Dutch traders.

What does that have to do with a race suffering from mental illness? You are aware, I hope, that not all blacks are American?

Perhaps Asclepias meant that white Americans have mental issues, rather than all whites (which I still feel is ridiculous, but at least a bit less so). I went with what was actually said.
Yes that is what I meant. I actually specified I didnt see this mental illness in Canada and in the places I went in europe like Germany.

What is the specific mental illness? Cognitive dissonance is kind of non-specific. What are the contradictory beliefs that all whites in the US hold?
Cognitive Dissonance is specific enough for me.

The belief that other races should get reparations but not Blacks is the one that is pertinent to this topic.

I'm fully confident that not all whites in the US hold such beliefs. If nothing else, some people don't believe in the idea of financial reparations at all.

For that matter, it is not necessarily cognitive dissonance, either. It would depend on the specifics of the beliefs. For example, it's been brought up in this thread that some people believe reparations should only go to those who directly experience a wrong; in the context of the thread, that would be those who were kept as slaves. If such a person is accepting of reparations to people of another race, so long as those reparations only include those directly affected by whatever wrong was afflicted, there would be no contradiction, therefore no dissonance.

Grouping all whites together, even all US whites, is not a positive when it comes to racial discussion, just as grouping all blacks together is not. This is especially true when one falsely ascribes a characteristic to all of the group.

Nobody is doing that and you whites here just need to understand that whites as a race have a 242 record so always talking about what all whites did not do adds nothing to the conversation and is always used as a diversion.

Last edited:

Epic fail.

Elaborate.

Can't start from there because that's not how it started.

• Thanks
I disagree. People suffer from mental illness all the time. That doesnt mean I believe in racism towards mentally ill people.

People do suffer from mental illness all the time...but not as a race. ;)

You just refuse to believe anything but what you want to believe. You do understand that racism is an abusive behavior don't you?

How Slavery’s Legacy Affects the Mental Health of Black Americans

How the legacy of slavery affects the mental health of black Americans today

The Effects of Slavery within the African-American Community
3,000 years later...

The dumb white man.

It is probably statements like this, which seem to be describing all white men as dumb, that lead to some calling you racist.

And yes, there are posters on here that describe blacks as dumb. Those posters are fools.

And since the statement did not say or even infer that all whites are dumb, then you making that claim shows that you are just as stupid.

The “not all whites” argument
Saturday December 17th 2011 by abagond

The “not all whites” argument is a common straw man argument on this blog. I will make some statement about whites and then be informed that “not all whites” are like that, that they are Individuals. Like there is some special rule of English that “whites” always means “all whites”. Even when I say “some whites” or “most whites” it can still be taken to mean “all whites” – since clearly I only put in those words as a cheap trick to fool people.

In America, according to the government numbers, whites are supposedly better at reading than blacks. I would never know that from this blog: Only rarely do black commenters seriously misunderstand me while it is quite common for whites. And this imagined “all” before “whites” – which is not in any grammar book I know of – is one of the main causes.

Example: When I say, “Whites owned slaves” it hardly means they all owned slaves. As far as I know no more than 2% of White Americans ever did. Yet that does not make the statement untrue or meaningless. Because quantity is not the issue – it was never stated. To make quantity the issue is a derailment. To assume it means “All whites owned slaves” is putting words in my mouth and creating a straw man argument.

Side note: On this blog, unless it is otherwise clear, “white” mostly means just White Americans, though most of what I say seems to apply to English-speaking whites in general.

Since the “all whites” thing is not in any grammar book I wonder where it comes from. The best reason I have heard so far is that many White Americans use dichotomous thinking, seeing things as either-or. That means it is easy for them to think of whites as either being all the same or all Unique Individuals Unaffected by Race or Culture, leaving little middle ground between the two extremes.

So if I say “whites are racist” it is taken to mean that all whites are racist and racist in the same way. As if I said, “All whites are skinhead racists.” But what is in my head is a range:

– and much more besides.

I know whites are individuals. I live in a country that is mostly white. I have to deal with whites at work. I watch American film and television where whites are given whole story lines complete with a love life, where they are almost never reduced to stereotypes as whites.

So I expect them to be individuals. Which makes it all the more surprising and interesting to me when they do seem to act from a hive mind.

The “not all whites” argument

Epic fail.

Elaborate.

So selling family members is OK.
Uh huh.

I hope that NO (formal) reparation is granted.

It would only lead to one new demand after another.
Like when the white man invaded our land.

When and who?
British?
French?
Google is your friend.
Look it up.
I am not here to educate you.

It’s obvious you’re not all here at all.

Epic fail.

Elaborate.

Uh huh.

So, breaking up families is ok?
Uh huh.

• Thanks
Epic fail.

Elaborate.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?
Yes.
And families are broken up all the time by our legal system.
Now back to selling family members...

I understand enough about whites to mistrust them and navigate my way around, over, or through them.. I grew up with Asians, Mexicans, Samoans and Blacks. My great grandmother is NA and I have some friends that are NA. I understand them them a lot better than whites as we tend to agree on one thing. Whites have mental issues as a group. Its called cognitive dissonance. My first African friend from Eritrea put it best. White people are crazy and Blacks are dumb for believing their lies.

If you honestly believe that, that is the sort of racial grouping and stereotyping that is the hallmark of racism.
I disagree. People suffer from mental illness all the time. That doesnt mean I believe in racism towards mentally ill people.

People do suffer from mental illness all the time...but not as a race. ;)

You just refuse to believe anything but what you want to believe. You do understand that racism is an abusive behavior don't you?

How Slavery’s Legacy Affects the Mental Health of Black Americans

How the legacy of slavery affects the mental health of black Americans today

The Effects of Slavery within the African-American Community

What does that have to do with a race suffering from mental illness? You are aware, I hope, that not all blacks are American?

Perhaps Asclepias meant that white Americans have mental issues, rather than all whites (which I still feel is ridiculous, but at least a bit less so). I went with what was actually said.

And you damn sure don't want to discuss the psychological impact of slavery and colonization on those blacks who are not American. Montrovant you simply are not educated enough on these matters try to instruct me about issues such as this. Learn to listen, that's the major problem whites seem to have and more specifically whites here. A is correct and the accuracy in his comments are apparent in places like this. You are white and you just don't want to see the problem of people denying reality to such an extent they actually argue against documented fact.

Epic fail.

Elaborate.

Uh huh.

Selling family members did not happen.

Epic fail.

Elaborate.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?
Yes.

You are a trespasser.
There is nothing to go back to.

8-14-12-illegal-immigration.jpg

Last edited:
Epic fail.

Elaborate.

Uh huh.

Blackapedia?

Elaborate.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?
Yes.

You are free to return to Afica and get your reparations from Bill Gates.

Epic fail.

Elaborate.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?

No. Slaves and Native Americans.

Epic fail.

Elaborate.

Uh huh.

Blackapedia?

Your lie is from whiteypedia.

Elaborate.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?

No. Slaves and Native Americans.

Slaves were sold by their families except on BlackHistoricalRevisionism.com.

NA familes were separated or exiled by psychotic Chirstian White men obsessed with Manifest Desitiny.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?
Yes.

You are free to return to Afica and get your reparations from Bill Gates.

I am free to be in America right now talking about the money we are owed. If you don't like it, there is always Iceland were you can go live with all the whiteness you want.

Forum List

Back