The value of slavery?

Can't start from there because that's not how it started.
So selling family members is OK.
Uh huh.

So, breaking up families is ok?
Uh huh.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Trespassers?

No. Slaves and Native Americans.

Slaves were sold by their families except on BlackHistoricalRevisionism.com.

NA familes were separated or exiled by psychotic Chirstian White men obsessed with Manifest Desitiny.

Wrong. Slave owners sold slaves to other slave owners.

NA families were murdered by the government due to the Indian Removal Act.

Elaborate.
Start from Africans selling their family members to Dutch traders.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?
Yes.
And families are broken up all the time by our legal system.
Now back to selling family members...

You are a trespasser.
There is nothing to go back to.

8-14-12-illegal-immigration.jpg

What utter dumbfuckery.. Native Americans are not "native" to North America. Go read a book.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?

NA familes were separated or exiled by psychotic Chirstian White men obsessed with Manifest Desitiny.

No, blacks were only sold by their families on stormfront.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?
Yes.

You are a trespasser.

What utter dumbfuckery.. Native Americans are not "native" to North America. Go read a book.

I've read plenty. Just deal with the fact that these guys were here looking at whites when they got here. You whites here want to try revising everything in order to deny your own history.

What does that have to do with a race suffering from mental illness? You are aware, I hope, that not all blacks are American?

Perhaps Asclepias meant that white Americans have mental issues, rather than all whites (which I still feel is ridiculous, but at least a bit less so). I went with what was actually said.
Yes that is what I meant. I actually specified I didnt see this mental illness in Canada and in the places I went in europe like Germany.

What is the specific mental illness? Cognitive dissonance is kind of non-specific. What are the contradictory beliefs that all whites in the US hold?
Cognitive Dissonance is specific enough for me.

The belief that other races should get reparations but not Blacks is the one that is pertinent to this topic.

I'm fully confident that not all whites in the US hold such beliefs. If nothing else, some people don't believe in the idea of financial reparations at all.

For that matter, it is not necessarily cognitive dissonance, either. It would depend on the specifics of the beliefs. For example, it's been brought up in this thread that some people believe reparations should only go to those who directly experience a wrong; in the context of the thread, that would be those who were kept as slaves. If such a person is accepting of reparations to people of another race, so long as those reparations only include those directly affected by whatever wrong was afflicted, there would be no contradiction, therefore no dissonance.

Grouping all whites together, even all US whites, is not a positive when it comes to racial discussion, just as grouping all blacks together is not. This is especially true when one falsely ascribes a characteristic to all of the group.
I'm fully confident most whites in the US hold such beliefs. We know this because the fight for reparations is continually argued against as if its illogical. This is where the cognitive dissonance comes in. There are plenty of examples and precedent for it yet whites pretend the very notion is crazy. There wouldnt be any precedent or examples if there was no belief in the general concept. Matter of fact the word reparations wouldnt appear in the english language. The idea that it should go only to directly affected persons is simply an escape clause to relive the mental pressure. No where in the definition of reparations is there a time limit.

What does that have to do with a race suffering from mental illness? You are aware, I hope, that not all blacks are American?

Perhaps Asclepias meant that white Americans have mental issues, rather than all whites (which I still feel is ridiculous, but at least a bit less so). I went with what was actually said.
Yes that is what I meant. I actually specified I didnt see this mental illness in Canada and in the places I went in europe like Germany.

What is the specific mental illness? Cognitive dissonance is kind of non-specific. What are the contradictory beliefs that all whites in the US hold?

The belief that other races should get reparations but not Blacks is the one that is pertinent to this topic.

I'm fully confident that not all whites in the US hold such beliefs. If nothing else, some people don't believe in the idea of financial reparations at all.

For that matter, it is not necessarily cognitive dissonance, either. It would depend on the specifics of the beliefs. For example, it's been brought up in this thread that some people believe reparations should only go to those who directly experience a wrong; in the context of the thread, that would be those who were kept as slaves. If such a person is accepting of reparations to people of another race, so long as those reparations only include those directly affected by whatever wrong was afflicted, there would be no contradiction, therefore no dissonance.

Grouping all whites together, even all US whites, is not a positive when it comes to racial discussion, just as grouping all blacks together is not. This is especially true when one falsely ascribes a characteristic to all of the group.
I'm fully confident most whites in the US hold such beliefs. We know this because the fight for reparations is continually argued against as if its illogical. This is where the cognitive dissonance comes in. There are plenty of examples and precedent for it yet whites pretend the very notion is crazy. There wouldnt be any precedent or examples if there was no belief in the general concept. Matter of fact the word reparations wouldnt appear in the english language. The idea that it should go only to directly affected persons is simply an escape clause to relive the mental pressure. No where in the definition of reparations is there a time limit.

Amen!

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?
Yes.

You are a trespasser.

I've read plenty. Just deal with the fact that these guys were here looking at whites when they got here. You whites here want to try revising everything in order to deny your own history.

What does this even mean?

There you go with the "fully confident" shit again. I'm fully confident you are not the brightest bulb in the box.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?
Yes.

You are a trespasser.

If you are illiterate that's your problem.

Trespassers?
Yes.

You are a trespasser.

If I were illiterate I wouldn't have been able to read it you asshat. It just makes no sense, you have issues with cogency.

There you go with the "fully confident" shit again. I'm fully confident you are not the brightest bulb in the box.
I am trying to figure out why you think I am interested in what you feel about me?. Youre just some poor white boy that cant address the topic of reparations without being afraid you will lose your welfare check.

He is right.

Uh huh.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?

Not true.

You are a trespasser.

If I were illiterate I wouldn't have been able to read it you asshat. It just makes no sense, you have issues with cogency.

It makes plenty of sense, you are just dumb.

I am trying to figure out why you think I am interested in what you feel about me?. Youre just some poor white boy that cant address the topic of reparations without being afraid you will lose your welfare check.

You're a fucking idiot. I am neither poor nor do receive welfare. You are the one looking for a handout from the U.S. taxpayers.

Go peddle your racist bullshit elsewhere.

I can hear and speak quite well thank you, therefore I am not dumb.

Uh huh.

Trespassers?

Not true.

It must be true because when you study how things happened that is the only place that says blacks sold family members to the dutch.

So we want to play semantics.

Its kind of obvious your just another dumb monkey. You deny facts and precedent regarding reparations.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He is right.

Fuck that shit... slaves got their 40 acres and a mule. Let it go. You're not entitled to anything more.

Forum List

Back