The Venona Secrets

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
One of the most prevalent myths of the liberal crowd is that of Joseph McCarthy....as in he was supposed to have been some sort of demi-god on a communist witch hunt....which now is known by historians not to be the case...as in the venona project has proven he was correct....aka... our government was riddled with soviet agents.

The soviet influence on America grew like wildfire when the Great Depression hit....it was quite easy for Soviet Intelligence to recruit in America and they did so very extensively....especially among academians and also in Hollywood.

'The Venona Secrets
presents one of the last great, untold stories of World War II and the Cold War. In 1995, secret Soviet cable traffic from the 1940s that the United States intercepted and eventually decrypted finally became available to American historians. Now, after spending more than five years researching all the available evidence, espionage experts Herbert Romerstein and Eric Breindel reveal the full, shocking story of the days when Soviet spies ran their fingers through America's atomic-age secrets.'

https://www.amazon.com/Venona-Secrets-Definitive-Espionage-Classics/dp/1621572951&tag=ff0d01-20

The vindication of Joe McCarthy................AIM Report: The Ultimate Vindication of Joe McCarthy - December B

Last edited:
I am not impressed nor would I find Mc Carthy "vindicated"----he was an overly enthusiastic witch hunter. Flirtation with the
economic theories of Karl Marx in the era of the depression
and world war II and into the 1950s does not constitute ----a diagnosis of witch craft. As to surveilliance----don't bother me

I am not impressed nor would I find Mc Carthy "vindicated"----he was an overly enthusiastic witch hunter. Flirtation with the
economic theories of Karl Marx in the era of the depression
and world war II and into the 1950s does not constitute ----a diagnosis of witch craft. As to surveilliance----don't bother me

What you think or believe is all you have and it is not enough. In fact your personal opinions are quite irrelevant.... not even to mention stupid to the point of being ridiculous....witch craft? bwaaaaaaaaaaaa what you smoking joe?

The Truman administration created HUAC (House un-American activities committee) which had the subpoena power to question Hollywood writers and actors. The U.S. government had no power to "blacklist" suspected Communists. Hollywood blacklisted their own when they thought that hiring commies might cut into their profit margin. When the tied turned in favor of the radical commie left, the media managed to blame a single minority party republican senator and the phrase "McCarthism" stuck.

The Truman administration created HUAC (House un-American activities committee) which had the subpoena power to question Hollywood writers and actors. The U.S. government had no power to "blacklist" suspected Communists. Hollywood blacklisted their own when they thought that hiring commies might cut into their profit margin. When the tied turned in favor of the radical commie left, the media managed to blame a single minority party republican senator and the phrase "McCarthism" stuck.

Correct.

Forum List

Back