The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

Wow, you sure chose to avoid and ignore quite a bit there.

And you thought I wouldn't notice.

You're a good Trumpster.
And you are a poor liar and propagandist. I don't care what you notice or not. If you think calling Duke a "problem"
and a "racist and bigot" is "catering" to supremacists then you have a real honesty problem.

I will address Trump's comments about not knowing about Duke (he left the Reform Party due to Duke....some racist) when you provide that comment in context with the question or comment he was responding to.

That, quoting with no context, is a favorite trick of liars, by the way.
I think you Trumpsters should run with this any way you want.

This is tedious.

Same could be said about his blabbering about the environment as well as his anti-Biblical views.
He gave the reason. One reason. You don't have to like it.
It was a rant of anti-Biblical views.
And Leftist ranting as well:

“However, our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heading the destruction of our environment by shamelessly overharvesting resources. This has been a problem for decades. For example, this phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades old classic “The Lorax”. Water sheds around the country, especially in agricultural areas, are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent. Urban sprawl creates inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water off our hands.”
And where does he cite that as the reason for his attack?

Maybe I missed it.
Yeah, he put it in his manifesto because?

Your Leftard spinning is pathetic.

Only a few fringe loons are anti immigrant. Probably 1,000 in all of America. But you pricks equate wanting legal immigration to being racist.
Dont fall for the "anti-IMMIGRANT terminology of the left.

And dont think actually being anti-immigrant is a right-wing thing, it is not.

People are fed up with the left calling people who illegally invade this country, "immigrants." They are not.
Yep, Soviet Union, Red China, Nazi Germany are just a few from the political spectrum that lived to sort people by skin color.

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.
Sure, but only one guy pulled the trigger-probably was fruit loops. I think 22 million illegal aliens will set off MANY unstable men, and I predicted this in the eighties after the amnesty. You can throw Trump out, but it won't stop this. Obama's shootings were in a happy time right? Maybe we need Marion Williamson and her love train to change the dynamic.

He was not fruit loops. He was very much in his far right mind. You want to blame it on illegals. You are the one who is fruit loops. Trump needs to be ggotten rid of and that is a start.
So the illegals are OK with you? Obama had the Sandy Hook massacre-little kids-far worse. And, the shooter was a clear headed assassin? Trump has no bearing in this any more than you caused it-save your hate for something he did do-like the trade war.

They have every right to be treated decently and have their case heard in a fair and legal hearing. The fact is that the shooter was clear headed. He knew exactly were to go to shoot Hispanics.. The shooter used the same language as Trump. His language has a lot to do with it as it gives encouragement to evil people like this.
They have NO rights. You use the same language as Trump-English-is that evil too? Most people feel the shooter was deranged-why do you have a problem with this? So you can blame Trump? And that is your concern? Not prevention or sorrow for the dead?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

Texas was a Mexican territory that was invaded by whites and taken by force

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Except for the part where he talks about killing people illegally. Trump supporters are demanding that the government actually ENFORCE the laws against illegal immigration that are already on the books.

Furthermore further down he reveals his enviro nazi roots when he claims that the killings are necessary for the good of the planet.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Yup, after the Mexicans took it from the native Americans who lived there before. That's the problem with your infantile line of thought, there was ALWAYS somebody there first.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Yup, after the Mexicans took it from the native Americans who lived there before. That's the problem with your infantile line of thought, there was ALWAYS somebody there first.

Those native Americans became Mexicans

Or like you Conservatives like to call them....Dirty brown people

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Those native Americans became Mexicans

Or like you Conservatives like to call them....Dirty brown people

They did? When? Last time I read my history books the Mexicans were even more prejudicial against the native American populations than the white Americans were. Methinks you need to read some more history not written by zinn and co.

From the Spanish who took it from the indigenous people.

It was still taken from people south of the border
It was a land dispute for which Mexico gained lots of money for land they couldn't really colonize themselves (hence they eagerly signed the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo).

It's how the entire world was settled..one nation taking land from another. It's how Mexico itself came to be.

I'm not going to whitewash what the US did. Neither will I shed crocodile tears
over the fortunes of Mexico, a repressive colonial power themselves who to this day threats their citizens like dirt.

Last edited:
Hmmm.......but the Dayton guy was a registered DUM voter. Obviously thought that bar was full of Trump people. A number of prominent DUMS have publically stated that liberals need to do "whatever is necessary" to confront Trump people. Oooooops
Dum?
The limit of your humor?
Pathetic zero college fat boy rube

El Paso - Right Wing nut job

Dayton - Left wing nut job.

50/50 the last week.

However, speaking of racism just look at the predominate color of this chart:

28AF4202-5EA9-4AB5-9298-40264105FA7A.jpg

No right wing nut jobs and no left wing nut jobs. Just bad people.

For Whites to be about 70% of the population they are sure under represented in this line up, aren't they?

Lots of Neggras, lots of Beaners. Even an Asian thug.

28AF4202-5EA9-4AB5-9298-40264105FA7A.jpg

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Trying to spread more hate for Trump supporters? The Left can't get enough hate, it is the their only policy.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Trying to spread more hate for Trump supporters? The Left can't get enough hate, it is the their only policy.
Plenty of hate coming from both ends.

You only see it from the other end, of course.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Plenty of hate coming from both ends.

You only see it from the other end, of course.
You did not say that, you demonized Trump supporters. And I am very aware with what is going on. How come Obama was not accused, along with his supporters, of murdering cops? Or did you do that, and I missed it?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

The is/was inevitable and more will happen.
Did the fools honestly believe that people wouldn’t take it upon themselves to start defending their country at some point...are people really that stupid?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

How about posting all of it? Especially the part about losing any chance at his dream job to automation ? Post all of it to be honest and fair.
He provided one (1) reason for the shooting. Since no one else wanted to bring it up, I did.

And I provided a link to the whole thing.

No he didn't and you won't post it all because you couldent find a way to use it to say Trump made it happen. What we have here is the USMB token rabid centrist taking a side and it's just as disgusting when you do it. You won't post all of it because there would be no "thank you and agree" that comes with it. How about this, at least post the part where he gos Into politics. Just post that. You won't because you are no better then posters like Pete. You just get all wet over mass shootings, then you comb the news like a consperacy nut looking for bible code hoping to find TRUMP. Just gross.
Oh calm down. And the second line of my sig addresses that "centrist" crap.

I posted his specifically-stated reason for the shooting. Obviously you don't like that. I don't care.
And his entire manifesto keeps returning to that reason.

Forum List

Back