The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

El Paso - Right Wing nut job

Dayton - Left wing nut job.

50/50 the last week.

However, speaking of racism just look at the predominate color of this chart:

28AF4202-5EA9-4AB5-9298-40264105FA7A.jpg

Hey has Mr identity politics himself ever explained how saying Valerie Jarrett looks like the Planet of the Apes character is racist? Which she does. <snicker>

Well, Mac. Explain it.

Not seeing a Trump quote there anywhere.
So? They're Trump supporters.

That's the point. Maybe that got by ya, huh?

What they actually support is the Left's Construct of Trump.
Ah, okay. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to hear that.

Who cares about them? They are mostly marginalized idiots who have only been given a plate at the table by progressives who use them as props in their fight against Construct Trump, and by proxy, anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney.
Well, I guess the question is what percentage of Trump's base they represent.

I certainly don't have an exact number, but we might different opinions on that.

The thing is Trump doesn't cater to them, unlike his Construct, which seems to hit every bell for some strange reason....

Trump's Charlottesville Statement is case in point. Look up the original statement, and what is broadcast by progressives.

So? They're Trump supporters.

That's the point. Maybe that got by ya, huh?

Who cares about them? They are mostly marginalized idiots who have only been given a plate at the table by progressives who use them as props in their fight against Construct Trump, and by proxy, anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney.

I certainly don't have an exact number, but we might different opinions on that.

The thing is Trump doesn't cater to them, unlike his Construct, which seems to hit every bell for some strange reason....

Trump's Charlottesville Statement is case in point. Look up the original statement, and what is broadcast by progressives.
Holy crap, of course he caters to them.

That's precisely what he was doing here, when he pretended not to know who David freakin' Duke is.

Le6kTZc.gif

"The inconvenient truth"? Isn't that a phrase coined by Al Gore to justify his war on the Nation's economy? The "Unabomber" had a copy of Gore's book in his shack when he was arrested and now a mass murder quotes his favorite phrase.....Hummm

That's precisely what he was doing here, when he pretended not to know who David freakin' Duke is.

Le6kTZc.gif

So that proves Trump is a racist... got it...

Yes, politicians not having instant recall of things from 1.5 decades ago is impeachable.

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.
Same could be said about his blabbering about the environment as well as his anti-Biblical views.

Le6kTZc.gif

Yes, politicians not having instant recall of things from 1.5 decades ago is impeachable.
Straw man. That's not what I said.

Now that you're making stuff up, never mind.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

Same could be said about his blabbering about the environment as well as his anti-Biblical views.
He gave the reason. One reason. You don't have to like it.

Calling David Duke a bigot, a racist and a problem is "catering" to white supremacists? :113:

Are you sure? Wanna think that over and try again?
Wow, you sure chose to avoid and ignore quite a bit there.

And you thought I wouldn't notice.

You're a good Trumpster.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

It was a rant of anti-Biblical views.
And Leftist ranting as well:

“However, our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heading the destruction of our environment by shamelessly overharvesting resources. This has been a problem for decades. For example, this phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades old classic “The Lorax”. Water sheds around the country, especially in agricultural areas, are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent. Urban sprawl creates inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water off our hands.”

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

“However, our lifestyle is destroying the environment of our country. The decimation of the environment is creating a massive burden for future generations. Corporations are heading the destruction of our environment by shamelessly overharvesting resources. This has been a problem for decades. For example, this phenomenon is brilliantly portrayed in the decades old classic “The Lorax”. Water sheds around the country, especially in agricultural areas, are being depleted. Fresh water is being polluted from farming and oil drilling operations. Consumer culture is creating thousands of tons of unnecessary plastic waste and electronic waste, and recycling to help slow this down is almost non-existent. Urban sprawl creates inefficient cities which unnecessarily destroys millions of acres of land. We even use god knows how many trees worth of paper towels just wipe water off our hands.”
And where does he cite that as the reason for his attack?

Maybe I missed it.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

No, you're only focusing on ONE reason. Very dishonest of you.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Maybe I missed it.
Yeah, he put it in his manifesto because?

Your Leftard spinning is pathetic.

Only a few fringe loons are anti immigrant. Probably 1,000 in all of America. But you pricks equate wanting legal immigration to being racist.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

He gave the reason. One. You don't have to like it.

Wow, you sure chose to avoid and ignore quite a bit there.

And you thought I wouldn't notice.

You're a good Trumpster.
And you are a poor liar and propagandist. I don't care what you notice or not. If you think calling Duke a "problem"
and a "racist and bigot" is "catering" to supremacists then you have a real honesty problem.

I will address Trump's comments about not knowing about Duke (he left the Reform Party due to Duke....some racist) when you provide that comment in context with the question or comment he was responding to.

That, quoting with no context, is a favorite trick of liars, by the way.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Maybe I missed it.
Yeah, he put it in his manifesto because?

Your Leftard spinning is pathetic.

Only a few fringe loons are anti immigrant. Probably 1,000 in all of America. But you pricks equate wanting legal immigration to being racist.
Dont fall for the "anti-IMMIGRANT terminology of the left.

And dont think actually being anti-immigrant is a right-wing thing, it is not.

People are fed up with the left calling people who illegally invade this country, "immigrants." They are not.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

He gave the reason. One. You don't have to like it.
Good to see you out of the Leftard closet and gone full crazy in public. I bet you feel a lot better.

Le6kTZc.gif

Straw man. That's not what I said.

Now that you're making stuff up, never mind.

You are implying that he "forgot" about duke to avoid upsetting his followers. Considering how few followers Duke has, why would Trump had made that calculation?

This is also not a repeat thing, the whole thing is fixed on one question series in 2016, that Trump claims he didn't hear clearly.

Yet this is the foundation of the "Trump stealth appeals to WP idiots" meme.

Forum List

Back