The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

what bullshit you cant bring up his hate of illegals without

WHere did the shooter get the great replacement from ?
How many twitters are their saying "white men are evil" " white people need to go" white people need to be breed out of existence"
Where does the white Americans are the worst polluters per capita come from
WHERE does all that come from

who filled his head with that
ANd they continue to project and point fingers like the low iq simplton left wing nazis that they are

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.

Texas was a Mexican territory that was invaded by whites and taken by force

Yup, after the Mexicans took it from the native Americans who lived there before. That's the problem with your infantile line of thought, there was ALWAYS somebody there first.

Those native Americans became Mexicans

Or like you Conservatives like to call them....Dirty brown people

They did? When? Last time I read my history books the Mexicans were even more prejudicial against the native American populations than the white Americans were. Methinks you need to read some more history not written by zinn and co.

Most Mexicans have Native American blood, not Spanish
You think they are Navajo or something?

Have any of his followers been arrested?
For what?
See what I mean?
Nope.
It is not a movement or threat. It is a kid who had nothing better to do. That is a the shame we all share.

It is a kid who bought into the Anti- Mexican hatred being generated from the far right and exploited by our President

You ignore his enviro nazi philosophy. That is arguably his reasoning behind the murders, he believed that he had to kill to reduce the biomass of the planet.

The is/was inevitable and more will happen. Did the fools honestly believe that people wouldn’t take it upon themselves to start defending their country at some point...are people really that stupid?
There ya go. I appreciate your honesty.

Last edited:
There

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

So you are saying "any number" of USMB Trump Supporters will go out and start shooting up Wal-Marts?
There's a heap of oily rags everyone surrounds and decries as a hazard, a threat, an invasion, a contagion. People stand and shout 'strike he match!'. And when the flames leap up singeing eyebrows, people then say, don't blame me! I didn't set the thing on fire!

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

No they couldn’t have. We are not all mentally ill psychopaths.

Stereotyping is wrong, isn’t it?

It’s so bizarre how you stupid shits are trying to indict all Trump supporters for the act of a few.

Trump got 60 million votes. You guys ran a corrupt and evil murderous bitch and the cvnt lost. Get over it.

You’re not going to get rid of the 2nd ammendment.
There have been myriad posts on this board talking about the "invasion". An honest person can admit that.

And an honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen.
Using the word "invasion" caused that nut job to go on a shooting spree? Well Damn!

There's a heap of oily rags everyone surrounds and decries as a hazard, a threat, an invasion, a contagion. People stand and shout 'strike he match!'. And when the flames leap up singeing eyebrows, people then say, don't blame me! I didn't set the thing on fire!
Excellent, well put.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

It’s so bizarre how you stupid shits are trying to indict all Trump supporters for the act of a few.

Trump got 60 million votes. You guys ran a corrupt and evil murderous bitch and the cvnt lost. Get over it.

There have been myriad posts on this board talking about the "invasion". An honest person can admit that.

And an honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen.
Using the word "invasion" caused that nut job to go on a shooting spree? Well Damn!
Straw man. No one has said that one thing alone is doing this.

I think post 226 provides a great analogy, although Trumpsters won't understand it.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

I think post 226 provides a great analogy, although Trumpsters won't understand it.

Right Mac's the only one who can understand All the Things

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

A majority of the country aren't Trumpsters.

I'm just one of them.

That was a pretty pathetic reach.

I'm just one of them.

Well I got it Mac but I guess you want to pretend only Trump and Trumpsters have been dumping those oily rags on the pile, and not that stupid Leftist broad yesterday who said Trump wants to "exterminate" Latinos

It is not a movement or threat. It is a kid who had nothing better to do. That is a the shame we all share.

It is a kid who bought into the Anti- Mexican hatred being generated from the far right and exploited by our President

You ignore his enviro nazi philosophy. That is arguably his reasoning behind the murders, he believed that he had to kill to reduce the biomass of the planet.

The environazi stuff was only one of the excuses. If you read what the dude wrote and put all the stupid political crap aside what you had was a bored hopeless millennial who felt trapped. Had this happened during Obamas time, (by the way, 20 + mass shootings under Obama) the rhetoric would have been the same. This guy spent more time lamenting automation then he did race or politics. As long as politics is the conversation, mass killings will still happen.

I'm just one of them.

Well I got it Mac but I guess you want to pretend only Trump and Trumpsters have been dumping those oily rags on the pile, and not that stupid Leftist broad yesterday who said Trump wants to "exterminate" Latinos
You guess wrong, but I realize that honesty and reality are not a terribly high priority any more.

Wingers here "guess wrong" all the time about my opinions. All they have to do is ask, but maybe they don't want to know.

I'm just one of them.

It's not that Trump caused it, it's that it's stylish to SAY Trump caused it. Not about causation, it's about "likes" and "thank you I agree".

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Just started reading this thread, so I'm a long way from post 226. That being said, you were certainly being hard on using the word "invasion" in the post I quoted. You said "And a honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen". So if that is a straw man, it's one of your creation.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Just started reading this thread, so I'm a long way from post 226. That being said, you were certainly being hard on using the word "invasion" in the post I quoted. You said "And a honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen". So if that is a straw man, it's one of your creation.
So you're trying to draw a straight line from the two clear qualifiers in the sentence you quoted ("damaged, impressionable" and "can") into a simplistic, black & white, absolute statement.

This is another example of why I don't burn a lot of effort dealing with wingers. You only see what you want to see, and ignore/avoid the rest.

Think what you will.

Pure fabrication and fantasy by wingers from both ends in the last few posts alone.

This is why I find hardcore partisan ideology so fascinating -- what are the psychological drivers of behaviors like this?

Pure fabrication and fantasy by wingers from both ends in the last few posts alone.

This is why I find hardcore partisan ideology so fascinating -- what are the psychological drivers of behaviors like this?

That's the point of the thread. To say " look at me, I'm so above it all, and I can still say it's all the presidents fault, but I'm soo above it all." The point of the thread was to be agreed with, not make any point. That's why you only pulled what you needed from the guys manifesto. It does make the point though, your avrage American is to fucking lazy to read the thing or "go se" for them selves.

Last edited:
uO1BnB7.png

Forum List

Back