The very first words of the El Paso shooter's manifesto

No they couldn’t have. We are not all mentally ill psychopaths.

Stereotyping is wrong, isn’t it?

It’s so bizarre how you stupid shits are trying to indict all Trump supporters for the act of a few.

Trump got 60 million votes. You guys ran a corrupt and evil murderous bitch and the cvnt lost. Get over it.

You’re not going to get rid of the 2nd ammendment.
There have been myriad posts on this board talking about the "invasion". An honest person can admit that.

And an honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen.
Using the word "invasion" caused that nut job to go on a shooting spree? Well Damn!
Straw man. No one has said that one thing alone is doing this.

I think post 226 provides a great analogy, although Trumpsters won't understand it.
Just started reading this thread, so I'm a long way from post 226. That being said, you were certainly being hard on using the word "invasion" in the post I quoted. You said "And a honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen". So if that is a straw man, it's one of your creation.
So you're trying to draw a straight line from the two clear qualifiers in the sentence you quoted ("damaged, impressionable" and "can") into a simplistic, black & white, absolute statement.

This is another example of why I don't burn a lot of effort dealing with wingers. You only see what you want to see, and ignore/avoid the rest.

Think what you will.
You are the one that made the "absolute statement" I quoted. Seems to me that this thread is about all the strong talk about the "invasion" of illegal crossings at the border was the match that set all those rags on fire, to use that analogy you like so much.

Pure fabrication and fantasy by wingers from both ends in the last few posts alone.

This is why I find hardcore partisan ideology so fascinating -- what are the psychological drivers of behaviors like this?

That's the point of the thread. To say " look at me, I'm so above it all, and I can still say it's all the presidents fault, but I'm solo above it all." The point of the thread was to be agreed with, not make any point. That's why you only pulled what you needed from the guys manifesto. It does make the point though, your avrage American is to fucking lazy to read the thing or "go se" for them selves.
And there it is again. You're telling me what the point of my thread is.

You nutters - end irrelevant - literally can't help yourselves.

There have been myriad posts on this board talking about the "invasion". An honest person can admit that.

And an honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen.
Using the word "invasion" caused that nut job to go on a shooting spree? Well Damn!

I think post 226 provides a great analogy, although Trumpsters won't understand it.
Just started reading this thread, so I'm a long way from post 226. That being said, you were certainly being hard on using the word "invasion" in the post I quoted. You said "And a honest person can admit that if a damaged, impressionable person goes too far with that word, bad things can happen". So if that is a straw man, it's one of your creation.
So you're trying to draw a straight line from the two clear qualifiers in the sentence you quoted ("damaged, impressionable" and "can") into a simplistic, black & white, absolute statement.

This is another example of why I don't burn a lot of effort dealing with wingers. You only see what you want to see, and ignore/avoid the rest.

Think what you will.
You are the one that made the "absolute statement" I quoted. Seems to me that this thread is about all the strong talk about the "invasion" of illegal crossings at the border was the match that set all those rags on fire, to use that analogy you like so much.
So you still think that was an absolute statement, even though I pointed out, bolded, and italicized the qualifiers for you.

Okay, thanks.

Pure fabrication and fantasy by wingers from both ends in the last few posts alone.

This is why I find hardcore partisan ideology so fascinating -- what are the psychological drivers of behaviors like this?

That's the point of the thread. To say " look at me, I'm so above it all, and I can still say it's all the presidents fault, but I'm solo above it all." The point of the thread was to be agreed with, not make any point. That's why you only pulled what you needed from the guys manifesto. It does make the point though, your avrage American is to fucking lazy to read the thing or "go se" for them selves.
And there it is again. You're telling me what the point of my thread is.

You nutters - end irrelevant - literally can't help yourselves.

"Look at me, I'm sooo above all of it, fuck trump, I'm soooo above it all." Like I said, as long as the topic is "likes" and "thank you's" the government has done its job. Keep them ignorant and playing farmville on face book.

That's the point of the thread. To say " look at me, I'm so above it all, and I can still say it's all the presidents fault, but I'm soo above it all." The point of the thread was to be agreed with, not make any point. That's why you only pulled what you needed from the guys manifesto. It does make the point though, your avrage American is to fucking lazy to read the thing or "go se" for them selves.
Tell ya what.

Instead of bitch, bitch, bitching about me and the thread, why don't you and JoeMoma take a look back at post 224, where Mr. BrokeLoser justifies the shooting?

Why don't you guys have an honest, open, heart-to-heart with someone from your end of the spectrum about this?

Instead of bitch, bitch, bitching, maybe show some balls and deal with reality. Here, let me help you:
The is/was inevitable and more will happen. Did the fools honestly believe that people wouldn’t take it upon themselves to start defending their country at some point...are people really that stupid?
There ya go. I appreciate your honesty.

Last edited:

That's the point of the thread. To say " look at me, I'm so above it all, and I can still say it's all the presidents fault, but I'm soo above it all." The point of the thread was to be agreed with, not make any point. That's why you only pulled what you needed from the guys manifesto. It does make the point though, your avrage American is to fucking lazy to read the thing or "go se" for them selves.
Tell ya what.

Instead of bitch, bitch, bitching about me and the thread, why don't you and JoeMoma take a look back at post 224, where Mr. BrokeLoser justifies the shooting?

Why don't you guys have an honest, open, heart-to-heart with someone from your end of the spectrum about this?

Instead of bitch, bitch, bitching, maybe show some balls and deal with reality. Here:
The is/was inevitable and more will happen. Did the fools honestly believe that people wouldn’t take it upon themselves to start defending their country at some point...are people really that stupid?

"Look how above it all I am, I'm soo above the politics that I can lean to one side, and get "thanks I agree" and "likes" and say I'm above it all, even though I do the same crap I complain about other folks saying. I'm sooooooo above all of it"

Just be honest about it. The only reason to try and be something your not is out of shame.

Tell ya what.

Instead of bitch, bitch, bitching, maybe show some balls and deal with reality. Here:

"Look how above it all I am, I'm soo above the politics that I can lean to one side, and get "thanks I agree" and "likes" and say I'm above it all, even though I do the same crap I complain about other folks saying. I'm sooooooo above all of it"

Just be honest about it. The only reason to try and be something your not is out of shame.
Well, I wasn't holding my breath.

Think what you will.
So you still think that was an absolute statement, even though I pointed out, bolded, and italicized the qualifiers for you.

Okay, thanks.
It is absolutely what you said, including those qualifiers. I didn't ignore them. I did not think you were saying that the strong talk about the "invasion" of illegals would cause normal, well adjusted people to go on a shooting spree.
I'm not sure you are hung up on saying your statement was not "absolute". So what!

Think what you will.

Okay, thanks.
It is absolutely what you said, including those qualifiers. I didn't ignore them. I did not think you were saying that the strong talk about the "invasion" of illegals would cause normal, well adjusted people to go on a shooting spree.
I'm not sure you are hung up on saying your statement was not "absolute". So what!
Let me know when you have that conversation with Mr. BrokeLoser . I'll wait here.

Think what you will.

Okay, thanks.
Let me know when you have that conversation with Mr. BrokeLoser . I'll wait here.
Deflection noted. I have a life to live in the real world today, so you may be waiting a very long time.

Source: WALMART SHOOTER MANIFESTO

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

These are his first words. Would anyone like to say that his is fake news?

These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters.
Or the Trump campaign itself.
Trump referred to immigrant 'invasion' in 2,000 Facebook ads, analysis reveals

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me
In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this justreinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was.

Or the Trump campaign itself.
Trump referred to immigrant 'invasion' in 2,000 Facebook ads, analysis reveals
holy shit

Well, I'm not surprised. He uses the talk radio hymn book.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Since when did we put so much importance on the ramblings of mad men?

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

We look for clues and reasons when mass murders happen so that we can learn.

We do what we can.

Bad things are already happening with the invasion from our southern border.
Truly,whats the difference between this guy killing 20 mexicans and illegals killing far more Americans?
You really want to justify or minimize this?
His thinking seems to be in alignment with the shooter's. It's only logical to assume that some of these posters could be capable of such acts.

Bad things are already happening with the invasion from our southern border.
Truly,whats the difference between this guy killing 20 mexicans and illegals killing far more Americans?
You really want to justify or minimize this?
His thinking seems to be in alignment with the shooter's. It's only logical to assume that some of these posters could be capable of such acts.
It's been interesting, as always. There have been a few posters who have showed various levels of support for the shooter's motives.

So now, when some bitch about my thread, I'm directing them to those posts.

If these people are intellectually honest, they'll be willing to take on those posters as passionately as they're complaining about my thread.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

OMG Mac... you make many posts espousing centralism, talking against left vs. right and what that is doing to this country and you go off and make such a ridiculous statement as "These words could have been written by any number of USMB Trump supporters."
Right there you just placed your self in Penelopes clown car.
What a stupid thing to say.
It shouldn't even need to be said that there is a monumental difference between not wanting the southern border towns taken over by illegal immigrants, and supporting a mass murderer seeking to kill as many people as possible.
Over the top dumb.
I'm not a centrist, the second line of my sig addresses that.

And to deny that many Trumpsters here have used the words "invaders" and "invasion" -- two very strong words that could easily be warped by a damaged, impressionable mind -- would not be dumb, it would be blatantly dishonest.
NOt as blatantly dishonest as trying to allude that "any number of Trump supporters" would agree with the manifest of a mass murderer.
That places you square in the place of partisan noise that you yourself speak against here everyday.
Hypocritical.

It's not "blatantly dishonest" in the least to suggest that about Trump supporters. Certainly not when they laugh and cheer with the president over the idea of shooting immigrants on national television.

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

We look for clues and reasons when mass murders happen so that we can learn.

We do what we can.
The reason is because he was iszy. It isnt a mystery.

Interesting thing about his manifesto...it is a real mish mash of right and left ideas: anti immigrant, anti race mixing, corporatism, environmental destruction, cultural destruction. But he comes back repeatedly to Hispanics and immigrants.

Because he is young. These are all of the big issues of his short lifetime. But he chose to take direct action on the perceived" invasion".

Last edited:

The Inconvenient Truth
About Me

Sure, but only one guy pulled the trigger-probably was fruit loops. I think 22 million illegal aliens will set off MANY unstable men, and I predicted this in the eighties after the amnesty. You can throw Trump out, but it won't stop this. Obama's shootings were in a happy time right? Maybe we need Marion Williamson and her love train to change the dynamic.
I just posted the other day that these incidents
are only going to increase, long after Trump

You know, Trump haters conveniently blame his ‘rhetoric’
but, here’s what many of us see....

Americans sleeping on the streets
Americans without healthcare
Americans struggling to make ends meet

When our elected officials seem to care
more about people from another country
having what many Americans don’t
uh, that makes people angry

When whites are constantly being told
they are guilty of white privilege and
Nazis or racists if we take pride in being white...
uh, that sets people off

When children are separated in America
from their parents or extended family every day
because their parent ends up in jail
and they get caught up in foster care
until the process runs its course
and these children can be placed with family members

Yet, elected officials and bleeding hearts
are consumed with the consequences of foreigners
uh, that makes people angry

When our own elected officials
flaunt, ignore and disregard our laws
and disregard foreigners doing the same,
why wouldn’t anyone expect others to follow suit

When one side keeps harping about
the rhetoric and hatred coming from the other side,
they are conveniently dismissing their own rhetoric

That makes people angry
That makes people angry
You're right. It's not just Trump's rhetoric. It's also the narratives of RW media. You just outlined many of them. These are played over and over with dire warnings for each.
It's not surprising that the reaction of those susceptible folks who are hearing those narratives repeated enlessly in their bubble is to become angered.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back