The "Virtuous" New Nazis.

Link please!!!

Greg
Not as of 2014.

You have something more recent??

Greg

I do know one thing; were a country's military occupying my land for half a century, massacring thousands in defiance of all international, sniping at children, destroying our infrastructure, hospitals, water treatment plants, schools, factories, bulldozing our homes with JCBs, arresting our children and keeping them for interrogation without legal counsel or family present, preventing pregnant women from attending maternity clinics, humiliating my people at checkpoints in our own homeland, ... well, I would want that enemy destroyed, wouldn't you?

Only one problem the land was never arab muslims from 1099 when they were evicted. The Ottomans never handed sovereignty to the arab muslims and the LoN gave them 78% of palestine to play with. This left the Jews with the poorest of land and desert to make into their National Home, and because they did in the face of constant attacks from islamonazi's proves they are there to stay.

By the way if you were to act as the islamonazi scum then you would be wiped out by your own government with the blessings of the world. How do you like them apples ?

You are mistaken. It is the people who are born in a land who own it as a birthright. Palestinians who were born in Palestine have a more legitimate right to the land than Ottomans or Russian Jews for that matter.

Most of the jews now living in Israel were born in Israel.----
My husband was not born in Israel----he was born in a shariah shit hole-------when he was on his way to Palestine as an infant---
his government papers were STAMPED "PALESTINIAN"---
they were stamped in EGYPT!!! The land of his birth was
not even mentioned. If he had been a muslim born in that same land-----his papers would have probably been stamped
'SYRIAN" -------or even just "arab". I am not sure that anyone is, today, called an "OTTOMAN" You seem very confused. Your allusion to RUSSIAN JEWS ---indicates that you lick the shit of propaganda-----lately the islamo Nazi propaganda claims that Israeli jews are all RUSSIAN

The Palestinian stamp in documents.

Even today, so many so called informed people don't seem to realise that Palestinians used to be Jews. One could go around with a megaphone till blue in the face, they still wouldn't get it.

Jews would be more closely called Canaanites than Palestinians, in reality...

Link please!!!

Greg
Not as of 2014.

Greg

I do know one thing; were a country's military occupying my land for half a century, massacring thousands in defiance of all international, sniping at children, destroying our infrastructure, hospitals, water treatment plants, schools, factories, bulldozing our homes with JCBs, arresting our children and keeping them for interrogation without legal counsel or family present, preventing pregnant women from attending maternity clinics, humiliating my people at checkpoints in our own homeland, ... well, I would want that enemy destroyed, wouldn't you?

Only one problem the land was never arab muslims from 1099 when they were evicted. The Ottomans never handed sovereignty to the arab muslims and the LoN gave them 78% of palestine to play with. This left the Jews with the poorest of land and desert to make into their National Home, and because they did in the face of constant attacks from islamonazi's proves they are there to stay.

By the way if you were to act as the islamonazi scum then you would be wiped out by your own government with the blessings of the world. How do you like them apples ?

You are mistaken. It is the people who are born in a land who own it as a birthright. Palestinians who were born in Palestine have a more legitimate right to the land than Ottomans or Russian Jews for that matter.

My husband was not born in Israel----he was born in a shariah shit hole-------when he was on his way to Palestine as an infant---
not even mentioned. If he had been a muslim born in that same land-----his papers would have probably been stamped
'SYRIAN" -------or even just "arab". I am not sure that anyone is, today, called an "OTTOMAN" You seem very confused. Your allusion to RUSSIAN JEWS ---indicates that you lick the shit of propaganda-----lately the islamo Nazi propaganda claims that Israeli jews are all RUSSIAN

Even today, so many so called informed people don't seem to realise that Palestinians used to be Jews. One could go around with a megaphone till blue in the face, they still wouldn't get it.

I have so stated many times------and never has a single one of the several islamo Nazis here have so much as acknowledged
that fact. The word PALESTINIAN has become an icon of
worship for islamo-nazis. I was a child before there existed
such a thing as a "Palestinian" non-jew. As a child I thought the word PALESTINE----was Hebrew. Now----the historic revisionism is so convoluted that there is even such a
thing as "PALESTINIAN" cuisine-------as if the word describes a "culture" which has been around for MILLENNIA

the word CANAANITE-----was never used to describe jews.
Canaan was never a country. It was a land mass-----kinda like Antarctica is a land mass. In ancient writings it refers to people living in that land mass who are specifically NOT JEWS

In 1921, Great Britain reneged on the Balfour Declaration, lopped off 77 percent of the Land promised in the Balfour Declaration to the Jews, and set up the Arab Emirate of Trans Jordan. Which eventually became Jordan.

Per RoccoR, in another discussion in IP on this - the Balfour Delcaration had no legal authority and made no promises to either Arab entities or Jewish entities. It was simply an aggreement between the allied powers.

TRY AGAIN only this time get it right
I got it right the first time.

So you eventually made your way here. How many orbits did it take?

As for your terminology; the British being pragmatic people, and good at administration, Palestinian, and not the whimsical Canaanite was the logical way to go during those times.

As for your terminology; the British being pragmatic people, and good at administration, Palestinian, and not the whimsical Canaanite was the logical way to go during those times.
The British were arbitrators by proxy, their terminology was based on their ability to make a quick decision without researching..Since the Canaan's were in the area, along with Abraham, many years before the Palestinians moved to the area...

Back on topic.

The meat of the thread:

An early case of trying to destroy Israel through economic means occurred in 1980, when L'Oreal had bought the Helena Rubinstein cosmetics company. Arab regimes had threatened to truncate the lucrative relationships with the multinational companies if they did not cut ties with Israel. Instead of rejecting the blackmail, L'Oreal bowed to the blackmail. Today, this antisemitism is not led by either Arab states or Western states. France, for example, recently outlawed calls to single out Israel for boycotts. Today's hate campaign and these Nazi policies are now largely led by universities, trade unions, businesses, and hypocritical so-called "human rights" groups, as well as other NGOs.

The British were arbitrators by proxy, their terminology was based on their ability to make a quick decision without researching..Since the Canaan's were in the area, along with Abraham, many years before the Palestinians moved to the area...

the "CANAAN's" ??? I am pretty sure that even the
CANAANITES did not call themselves "CANAANITES"----
ever.

Back on topic.

The meat of the thread:

An early case of trying to destroy Israel through economic means occurred in 1980, when L'Oreal had bought the Helena Rubinstein cosmetics company. Arab regimes had threatened to truncate the lucrative relationships with the multinational companies if they did not cut ties with Israel. Instead of rejecting the blackmail, L'Oreal bowed to the blackmail. Today, this antisemitism is not led by either Arab states or Western states. France, for example, recently outlawed calls to single out Israel for boycotts. Today's hate campaign and these Nazi policies are now largely led by universities, trade unions, businesses, and hypocritical so-called "human rights" groups, as well as other NGOs.
Yet Sephora is by far the better cosmetic company...

Back on topic.

The meat of the thread:

boycott of Israel ---economically by banning products of any company that did business with Israel by arab and muslim countries is a lot OLDER than 1980----it dates back to 1950

Back on topic.

The meat of the thread:

I never tried Sephora -----what do they make?

ever.
Yet Moses led his people to the promised land of Canaan...After 40 years of walking in circles for sins...

Back on topic.

The meat of the thread:

Cosmetics for the clown in you...It's more expensive..I could be a rich man if I had no wives that used cosmetics...

ever.
Yet Moses led his people to the promised land of Canaan...After 40 years of walking in circles for sins...

yes----the promised land was in the giant and vast land known as CANAAN------a big vast stretch between Egypt of the nile----and Babylon of the two rivers -------with the dinky little river ---
JORDAN

ever.

yes----the promised land was in the giant and vast land known as CANAAN------a big vast stretch between Egypt of the nile----and Babylon of the two rivers -------with the dinky little river ---
JORDAN
But nooo, the Israelite's had to screw that up also, along with Judah....

Back on topic.

The meat of the thread:

Cosmetics for the clown in you...It's more expensive..I could be a rich man if I had no wives that used cosmetics...

what happened to MAYBELLINE?

ever.

JORDAN
But nooo, the Israelite's had to screw that up also, along with Judah....

so true

Israel has no right to exist ... is THIS the message you want people to believe in ?

And I suggest you take a look at the Hamas Charter (Hamas being the ruling power in Gaza, and an internationally recognised terrorist organisation !!). Hamas is committed to Israel's destruction. THIS is the power that, every now and again, fires rockets into Israeli territory, with the hope of killing as many Israeli citizens as they can manage.

This includes women and children. Or .. must they, too, be at the mercy of terrorist scum ??
Hamas has moved on from its charter and no longer call for the destruction of Israel, I understand.

Link please!!!

Greg
Israel has no right to exist ... is THIS the message you want people to believe in ?

And I suggest you take a look at the Hamas Charter (Hamas being the ruling power in Gaza, and an internationally recognised terrorist organisation !!). Hamas is committed to Israel's destruction. THIS is the power that, every now and again, fires rockets into Israeli territory, with the hope of killing as many Israeli citizens as they can manage.

This includes women and children. Or .. must they, too, be at the mercy of terrorist scum ??
Hamas has moved on from its charter and no longer call for the destruction of Israel, I understand.

Not as of 2014.

Greg

I can't understand those nasty Israelis treating Palestinian Arabs in their hospitals for all manner of serious ailments; can you?

I do not know the order of magnitude between the number of Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals as against the number sent to cemeteries by the Israelis. It must be humongous.

Yes in favour of the ones treated in Israeli hospitals. Dont forget that under the terms of the Geneva conventions it is hamas to blame for all the arab muslims in the cemeteries of gaza.

the rendering of a civilian area-----an arena of war is a war crime. The CRIME would be attributable to the persons who render the
civilian area an arena of war.

Forum List

Back