The Walking Dead Season 5

I so want to see Daryl and Michone get together. They would be SUPER HOT together, I think. :D

daryl_and_michonne__by_kylie_magdalene-d602phs.jpg

Well, you never know! lol

I hate to sound mean, but I'm glad. :lol: After her ridiculous actions when she was with Daryl, talking him into getting drunk, etc., I kind of lost a little respect for Beth. I thought that was really stupid of her. Also, for some reason I found her voice to be quite annoying. Those high-pitched whiny voices are always grating on my nerves for some reason. :)

Don't forget about the singing either!
lol.gif

Honestly, I just think that they didn't have anywhere interesting for her character to go. It looked like she might get involved with Daryl for a while there, but they apparently changed their mind on that halfway through.

Daryl wasn't interested in that bimbo. Lol! He looked at her and saw a child, like a little sister. Daryl needs a woman, not a little girl. :wink_2:

Dunno. I'm pretty sure it's been a while for him either way.

And with alcohol involved...
lol.gif

Well sure, Beth is not unattractive. He might have said, what the hell? But I don't really think he is interested in Beth in that way. He seems MUCH more interested in Carol, but I think Carol is too old for him. I just don't see any sexual chemistry between them, and I DEMAND sexual chemistry in my couples. :lol:

Yea. They have hooked up in the past, I know that much. He also did seem really happy to get Carol back at the end of the latest episode.

Actually, come to think of it, Carol and Daryl are almost the same age (at least where the actors are concerned). He just looks a lot younger than he really is.
lol.gif

Interesting. I wasn't aware that they had hooked up and I also wasn't aware that he was the same age as Carol. Is that in real life or on the show?

You know that I missed the first season completely, maybe even the 2nd - I can't really remember. :)

O
Maybe whatshisface...morgan?...will take the place of Hershel with the same mindset. Tough but still has some sound advice for everyone. Hard to describe Hershel. But I also liked Morgan a lot too. They keep showing him catching up with the group but not quite there yet. Maybe in February he will finally see them to join them. Maybe. Or not. No telling with this show, lol.

I've been waiting for Morgan to return since he left. At least now he knows that Rick was at the church. I'm not so sure that Morgan is 100% in the head, though.

At the end of the first episode (maybe the beginning of the second) Season 5 ... They showed Morgan geared up in his MOPP suit not far behind the group. Been waiting to see what happens with him as well.

I know ... but then nothing with him after that bit of tease. I really like Lennie James, ever since the show Jericho (that they cancelled! :mad: :mad:)
Jericho was one of my favorite shows. I was so pissed when it got cancelled twice!

Don't forget about the singing either!
lol.gif

Honestly, I just think that they didn't have anywhere interesting for her character to go. It looked like she might get involved with Daryl for a while there, but they apparently changed their mind on that halfway through.

Daryl wasn't interested in that bimbo. Lol! He looked at her and saw a child, like a little sister. Daryl needs a woman, not a little girl. :wink_2:

lol.gif

Well sure, Beth is not unattractive. He might have said, what the hell? But I don't really think he is interested in Beth in that way. He seems MUCH more interested in Carol, but I think Carol is too old for him. I just don't see any sexual chemistry between them, and I DEMAND sexual chemistry in my couples. :lol:

Yea. They have hooked up in the past, I know that much. He also did seem really happy to get Carol back at the end of the latest episode.

Actually, come to think of it, Carol and Daryl are almost the same age (at least where the actors are concerned). He just looks a lot younger than he really is.
lol.gif

Interesting. I wasn't aware that they had hooked up and I also wasn't aware that he was the same age as Carol. Is that in real life or on the show?

You know that I missed the first season completely, maybe even the 2nd - I can't really remember. :)

It happened the same season that the Gov first showed up, as I recall. You saw them climb out of a ditch at the prison together, putting their clothes back on.

It wasn't like a big deal or anything, however, as I recall.

Also, according to Wiki, the actor playing Daryl is 45.

Norman Reedus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The actress playing Carol is only 49.

Melissa McBride - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

:)

lol..I think the baby is shanes, too.

I THINK what Beth meant when she said "I get it now" was that Dawn wanted Noah because Dawn NEEDED someone to bully around under HER control since she had none with the other cops and was fast losing ground with them. She was losing beth, so to punish beth and to replace her at the same time, she demanded noah.

That's what I thought too but wasn't sure.

I never got a true sense that Dawn was this quasi-nazi-cop or whatever. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. The whole cop thing at the hospital ..... didn't really grab me in, you know? I'm still bummbed that Beth is gone but did enjoy being surprised by her death. ha, ha if that makes sense.

I think Dawn just needed Noah in the trade to support her superiority with her crew. If she left it at an even trade ... She would have been weak and allowed Rick to set the terms. The fact she didn't negotiate the trade and Rick agreed to let Noah go is proof it would have worked.

Beth threatened that ... Acted on her desire to hurt Dawn and paid for it. The real cost will be to what extent everyone pays for it in the long run.

Daryl is messed up now ... Maybe more than Carol can fix. Rick is more solid in his decisions to destroy possible threats than negotiate. Maggie is set back ... Glenn is already having trouble balancing the real threats versus desired outcomes. Tyrese has issues ... But who wouldn't after Carol and the girls last season? He may be seen as weak ... But he faced his demons when he finished Bob and confronted the mess he made letting the other guy go.

I think Tyrese is going to end up being what Daryl has tried to be this season ... He will remain the conscience of the group, but will also be the soldier when necessary.

As much as I hate to say it. Tyreese is going to be killed this season.

lol.gif

lol.gif

It happened the same season that the Gov first showed up, as I recall. You saw them climb out of a ditch at the prison together, putting their clothes back on.

It wasn't like a big deal or anything, however, as I recall.

Also, according to Wiki, the actor playing Daryl is 45.

Norman Reedus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The actor playing Carol is only 49.

Melissa McBride - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

:)

Oh, so it didn't show them in the throes of passion? :lame2:

Meh, I still think he would be better with Michone. :)

I THINK what Beth meant when she said "I get it now" was that Dawn wanted Noah because Dawn NEEDED someone to bully around under HER control since she had none with the other cops and was fast losing ground with them. She was losing beth, so to punish beth and to replace her at the same time, she demanded noah.

I never got a true sense that Dawn was this quasi-nazi-cop or whatever. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. The whole cop thing at the hospital ..... didn't really grab me in, you know? I'm still bummbed that Beth is gone but did enjoy being surprised by her death. ha, ha if that makes sense.

I think Dawn just needed Noah in the trade to support her superiority with her crew. If she left it at an even trade ... She would have been weak and allowed Rick to set the terms. The fact she didn't negotiate the trade and Rick agreed to let Noah go is proof it would have worked.

Beth threatened that ... Acted on her desire to hurt Dawn and paid for it. The real cost will be to what extent everyone pays for it in the long run.

Daryl is messed up now ... Maybe more than Carol can fix. Rick is more solid in his decisions to destroy possible threats than negotiate. Maggie is set back ... Glenn is already having trouble balancing the real threats versus desired outcomes. Tyrese has issues ... But who wouldn't after Carol and the girls last season? He may be seen as weak ... But he faced his demons when he finished Bob and confronted the mess he made letting the other guy go.

I think Tyrese is going to end up being what Daryl has tried to be this season ... He will remain the conscience of the group, but will also be the soldier when necessary.

Shhhh!!! :razz: How do you know that anyways?

Well ... That would fit the mold for the season, I was trying to figure out what would happen if he lived. Any ideas on what is going to happen to Eugene?

Yea... Not really. lol

She was just really impressed with all the effort that he put into looking for her lost daughter in Season 2, so it was kind of in the background that they were a couple for a while.

I don't know why they never made a big deal out of it.

Yea... Not really. lol

She was just really impressed with all the effort that he put into looking for her lost daughter in Season 2, so it was kind of in the background that they were a couple for a while.

I don't know why they never made a big deal out of it.

Interesting! I still can't help but think what an odd couple Carol and Daryl make. Oh well, at least their names rhyme. :D

I just don't get this sudden influx of Beth sympathy. Her, own sister Maggie didn't give two squirts about her. All she cared about since escaping the prison was finding Glen. Even after reuniting with Glen, Maggie expressed ZERO concern for Beth. Upon finding out that Beth was still alive during Terminus, she still selfishly went off with her boyfriend and Abraham to Washington. Her sudden breakdown over Beth was pathetic I have nothing against Beth. I would rather watch her continue being Judith's nanny than Tyreese. I just think the writing in regards to the character relationship is slipping. I think phoney Maggie will be next on my death wish.

Because I am script writer for the show and I come on here for fun! :banana:

J/K it's a guess. Just there has to be a few bodies that hit the floor this season the have way to many characters for a 1 hr show.

My Dead Pool:
Fore-sure live: Rick, Carl, Judith, Daryl and Morgan (they didn't wait this long to reintroduce him to kill him)
More like live than die: Michonne, Abraham, Maggie, Rosita, Eugene and Carol.
More likely die than live: Tyreese, Sasha, Glenn and Tara
Walker Food: Noah (he was brought in to be killed off)

If I was a betting man I say 3 more characters bite the dust: Tyreese, Glenn and Noah!

For those that read the graphic novels, I predict that they will switch Daryl and Glen's role when they meet up with Negan.

I just don't get this sudden influx of Beth sympathy. Her, own sister Maggie didn't give two squirts about her. All she cared about since escaping the prison was finding Glen. Even after reuniting with Glen, Maggie expressed ZERO concern for Beth. Upon finding out that Beth was still alive during Terminus, she still selfishly went off with her boyfriend and Abraham to Washington. Her sudden breakdown over Beth was pathetic I have nothing against Beth. I would rather watch her continue being Judith's nanny than Tyreese. I just think the writing in regards to the character relationship is slipping. I think phoney Maggie will be next on my death wish.

Meh, I agree. I could take or leave Maggie and Glen to be honest. I don't feel like I have a death wish for them, Lol, but I really feel kind of indifference towards them. Their characters never really grew on me.

Because I am script writer for the show and I come on here for fun! :banana:

J/K it's a guess. Just there has to be a few bodies that hit the floor this season the have way to many characters for a 1 hr show.

My Dead Pool:
Fore-sure live: Rick, Carl, Judith, Daryl and Morgan (they didn't wait this long to reintroduce him to kill him)
More like live than die: Michonne, Abraham, Maggie, Rosita, Eugene and Carol.
More likely die than live: Tyreese, Sasha, Glenn and Tara
Walker Food: Noah (he was brought in to be killed off)

If I was a betting man I say 3 more characters bite the dust: Tyreese, Glenn and Noah!

Oh, I thought you were privy to some inside information or something. :lol:

Forum List

Back