The Walking Dead Season 5

You think they will kill off Glen? What about Maggie? I don't see any mention of Maggie above.

I think they will make it past this season.

I like Glen, but I never really got any kind of attachment to Maggie. Maybe it's because she just doesn't do all that much? I don't know. I probably wouldn't really miss her too much. My favorite character is Michone out of the females. Hope nothing happens to her.

I think Maggie is hot so I want her to stay on lol.

I think she's okay. A little above average perhaps. :D She is certainly not the best looking woman I've ever seen though. Also, I think her and Glen are kind of an odd couple. They just don't seem to "go together" IMO. I don't feel the chemistry.

Before the Zombie apocalypse she would never date Glen, Maggie would have been dating a guy like The Governor or Shane, but in the Walking Dead world with a shortage of viable men, Glenn traded up. Shes out of his league for sure.

Meh, I don't think she's as great as you do apparently. :D I find her rather boring to be honest.

Maggie is just pathetic. I just don't get this sudden influx of her phoney grieving for Beth. Maggie didn't give two squirts about Beth after the Governor attacked the prison . All she cared about since escaping the prison was finding Glen. Upon finding out that Beth was still alive during Terminus, she still selfishly went off with her boyfriend and Abraham to Washington. I can't stand her.anymore.

I am sure the writing will be just as bad. I am just happy to see they are traveling outside of the same 10 mile radius.

WHY do you watch it and participate in the threads about it if you don't like it?
Because I love watching you Millennial pedestrian sheeple who have never spent a night in a pup tent talk about how you think Zombies are real. The fact you have not figured that out is even more entertaining.

I am sure the writing will be just as bad. I am just happy to see they are traveling outside of the same 10 mile radius.

WHY do you watch it and participate in the threads about it if you don't like it?
Because I love watching you Millennial pedestrian sheeple who have never spent a night in a pup tent talk about how you think Zombies are real. The fact you have not figured that out is even more entertaining.

Um. I don't think anyone things zombies are real. :lol:

Also, you can't "watch" us, or at least I hope not, you little creep.

And another thing, that is obviously NOT why YOU are watching the show.

What I think your problem is, is that you are one of those people who is never happy unless you're bitching about something. That's what I think it is. Lol.

Maggie is just pathetic. I just don't get this sudden influx of her phoney grieving for Beth. Maggie didn't give two squirts about Beth after the Governor attacked the prison . All she cared about since escaping the prison was finding Glen. Upon finding out that Beth was still alive during Terminus, she still selfishly went off with her boyfriend and Abraham to Washington. I can't stand her.anymore.

Never was a big fan of Maggie either. I don't think she is that good-looking (overrated). I think her character is wishy washy and hard to make a connection with. I wouldn't mind seeing her leave the show, to be honest. She really doesn't DO much of anything.

That's another of the many things I like about this show. If you suspend your disbelief about zombies this show is as close to real as it gets.

Popular characters die, the zombie apocalypse isn't pretty or fun or any place you would want to be in. And, much to the chagrin of people here, there will be people who don't act like we think they should and might even be assholes, dumbasses, and just bat shit crazy.

It's the best show ever.

Um. I don't think anyone things zombies are real. :lol:

Also, you can't "watch" us, or at least I hope not, you little creep.

And another thing, that is obviously NOT why YOU are watching the show.

What I think your problem is, is that you are one of those people who is never happy unless you're bitching about something. That's what I think it is. Lol.
No I do watch you. Not very hard. Between these forums and every social media outlet you sheeple put thought you have out there for everyone to see lol

That's another of the many things I like about this show. If you suspend your disbelief about zombies this show is as close to real as it gets.

Popular characters die, the zombie apocalypse isn't pretty or fun or any place you would want to be in. And, much to the chagrin of people here, there will be people who don't act like we think they should and might even be assholes, dumbasses, and just bat shit crazy.

It's the best show ever.

There are two questions you can ask in survival mode ...

Can that person fight?
Will that person get me killed?

Glenn and Maggie do more of the first and less of the second than any of the others.
They are not perfect and other people fight as well ... But they don't cause trouble and they are in the fight whenever around.

It's the best show ever.

There are two questions you can ask in survival mode ...

Can that person fight?
Will that person get me killed?

Glenn and Maggie do more of the first and less of the second than any of the others.
They are not perfect and other people fight as well ... But they don't cause trouble and they are in the fight whenever around.

Michone is way better than either Glen or Maggie, and she could kill both of them with one hand. :D Lol.

Damn. I was hoping Tyrese would stick around.

Guess they figured the show had exceeded its "one black guy" quota when Noah came aboard. LOL

More seriously, though. I thought it was a pretty good episode.

Nice to see the Gov back for a cameo, along with Beth, the alcoholic, and the girls.

Guess they figured the show had exceeded its "one black guy" quota when Noah came aboard. LOL

If it weren't for Noah running off like a dummy, Tyrese wouldn't have been bitten!

Frankly, I would have killed off his sister first.

No one gives a crap about her. lol

More seriously, though. I thought it was a pretty good episode.

Nice to see the Gov back for a cameo, along with Beth, the alcoholic, and the girls.

A little creepy though. :D

This fun loving guy??!?!

The-Governor-590x393.jpg

Naaaah...
lmfao.gif

If it weren't for Noah running off like a dummy, Tyrese wouldn't have been bitten!

Frankly, I would have killed off his sister first.

No one gives a crap about her. lol

Why wouldn't they stay in that town? Just kill all the zombies and fix any breeches in the walls. Have people take turn watching.

Also, why wouldn't they have stayed at the hospital?

Forum List

Back