The Walking Dead Season 5

Damn. I was hoping Tyrese would stick around.

Guess they figured the show had exceeded its "one black guy" quota when Noah came aboard. LOL

If it weren't for Noah running off like a dummy, Tyrese wouldn't have been bitten!

Frankly, I would have killed off his sister first.

No one gives a crap about her. lol

Why wouldn't they stay in that town? Just kill all the zombies and fix any breeches in the walls. Have people take turn watching.

Also, why wouldn't they have stayed at the hospital?

Because it wasn't in the script. :D

I think they're going to DC to meet up with the red headed guy and Eugene next. That should be interesting.

I think this zombie thing is not really about zombies at all. They are just the second class citizens that don't count for much except they can kill yer ass.
I think the guts of the show (sublimal) is how PEOPLE treat other PEOPLE during a major crisis or catastrophe. THAT is what this show is all about.

And if anything horrible ever did happen (zombies don't exist. They are not real. But dangerous gangs of people are VERY real), I would want Michon over anyone at my side.

I think this zombie thing is not really about zombies at all. They are just the second class citizens that don't count for much except they can kill yer ass.
I think the guts of the show (sublimal) is how PEOPLE treat other PEOPLE during a major crisis or catastrophe. THAT is what this show is all about.

And if anything horrible ever did happen (zombies don't exist. They are not real. But dangerous gangs of people are VERY real), I would want Michon over anyone at my side.

Me too. She is a tough bitch. Lol. :D

First one I would toss over the wall to the zombies would be carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl. I hate that kid.

He is as insane as his father. They are Gemma (female form) and Jax Teller all over again. Batshit crazy. Both of them.

He is as insane as his father. They are Gemma (female form) and Jax Teller all over again. Batshit crazy. Both of them.

It was a little strange what Rick said about killing that woman cop. He said it had nothing to do with Beth and that he just wanted to kill her. Maybe he saw her as a tyrant or something (she was).

He's crazy. So is his kid carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl. I wouldn't be bummed if either one were off'd in the show.

He's crazy. So is his kid carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl. I wouldn't be bummed if either one were off'd in the show.

Really? I don't mind Rick. A lot of people seem to not like him much though.

Carl can be annoying when he's a little know-it-all, but probably a lot less annoying than most teenagers. :lol:

I'm not crazy about Glen and Maggie. I don't think they make a good couple, and I think they're love life and they are boring.

I know it sounds crazy...but...sometimes actors and actresses I see on tv IMMEDIATELY make me think their breath stinks. Dunno why. Glenn is one of them. The other is Lindsy Brigman that played Bitch Wife on Abyss. Another one is Andie McDowell.

Glenns breath stinks. He looks like it would. Maggie is...WHO? She's nothing. Gives nothing, does nothing.

Meh.

Ever go in a store and when you get to the counter this stench assaults yer nostrils? Smells like garlicy sausage breath..or worse, cow manure. Like morning breath. That's what I think of when I see Glenn.

I know it sounds crazy...but...sometimes actors and actresses I see on tv IMMEDIATELY make me think their breath stinks. Dunno why. Glenn is one of them. The other is Lindsy Brigman that played Bitch Wife on Abyss. Another one is Andie McDowell.

Glenns breath stinks. He looks like it would. Maggie is...WHO? She's nothing. Gives nothing, does nothing.

Meh.

I've read in one of those celebrity magazines once that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie both stink. Jonny Depp too. They are apparently not very clean people. Imagine, all that money and fame and still a scumbag. :lol:

lol. I don't read those kinda mags. Just go with visuals I guess. Hell, for all I know, Glenn's breath is minty fresh. It just looks like he would have some stank on him.

It's official. I do not like Noah.
(I'm on the west coast...half an hour in to the show and whatshisface just got bit).

I don't understand why they don't find a town like the one they are in...get rid of the walkers, baracade themselves in, etc. The hospital was in a bad location but a small town that can be cut off on 3 sides...grow a garden, raise critters, etc.

Guess they figured the show had exceeded its "one black guy" quota when Noah came aboard. LOL
He was having a moral dilemma. That is the same as wearing a red shirt.

It was a little strange what Rick said about killing that woman cop. He said it had nothing to do with Beth and that he just wanted to kill her. Maybe he saw her as a tyrant or something (she was).
Not strange at all. Some people just have a better scumbag meter than others.

I don't understand why they don't find a town like the one they are in...get rid of the walkers, baracade themselves in, etc. The hospital was in a bad location but a small town that can be cut off on 3 sides...grow a garden, raise critters, etc.

For the same reason they have no situational awareness or even the basic human desire to turn on a radio and see what is going on in the world. The writing is bad.

Michone is way better than either Glen or Maggie, and she could kill both of them with one hand. :D Lol.

Michone is great ... Didn't say she wasn't.

Glenn and Maggie pull their end every time.
They don't wander off leaving people in the lurch ... Are team players and for the most part don't struggle with personal issues.
Rick, Michone, Carol, Darryl the rest ... They have issues.

Maggie and Glenn just care for everyone and kill zombies with a passion.
There isn't a lot to love about either of them ... They never back down from a fight or cause other people problems.
That's worth something in my book.

If it weren't for Noah running off like a dummy, Tyrese wouldn't have been bitten!

Frankly, I would have killed off his sister first.

No one gives a crap about her. lol

Why wouldn't they stay in that town? Just kill all the zombies and fix any breeches in the walls. Have people take turn watching.

Also, why wouldn't they have stayed at the hospital?

Well I guess after Beth died there it was too morbid to stay, as far that town I would have looked into making it work as long as they could fix the walls.

Meh.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back