The Walking Dead

I was thinking the same thing. Except . . . it was obvious that someone had been sleeping inside of the pantry, on the floor. Little make-shift bed . . . the space seemed really small to me. I would think that Merle would be too big to fit. But maybe Daryl recognized something and knew it was Merle staying there and that's why he didn't say anything to anyone about what he'd found. Hmmmm . . . . .

Wouldn't Merle be kind of big to fit in that space?

That's what I said, above.

But it's kind of weird that Daryl didn't say anything. Of course, he has no proof that Sophia was really there, just more of a hunch I think.

Sweetest part of last night episode was when Daryl brought the mom -- Carol? -- that Cherokee Rose and told her the story. Awww, I knew I liked him from the get go.

You think theres any chance Merle was keeping the girl safe in there? Darly probably didn't say anything to the girls mom because he did not want to get her hopes up.

Wouldn't Merle be kind of big to fit in that space?

But it's kind of weird that Daryl didn't say anything. Of course, he has no proof that Sophia was really there, just more of a hunch I think.

Sweetest part of last night episode was when Daryl brought the mom -- Carol? -- that Cherokee Rose and told her the story. Awww, I knew I liked him from the get go.

You think theres any chance Merle was keeping the girl safe in there? Darly probably didn't say anything to the girls mom because he did not want to get her hopes up.

Well I originally thought Daryl was a bad-assed type but turns out he's not; maybe the same is true for his brother Merle? Guess we'll have to wait until Sunday to find out!

Did anyone happen to catch the premeire of Hell On Wheels?
I DVR'd it and hope to watch this evening.

I didn't watch it.

When they show the promos for that show and also the 'previously on TWD' why isn't there any sound? At least there isn't any on our tv just for those two things. Weird.

Well I originally thought Daryl was a bad-assed type but turns out he's not; maybe the same is true for his brother Merle? Guess we'll have to wait until Sunday to find out!

Even if Merle is a bad ass I am assuming he will take mercy on this poor girl, thats my guess anyways. If someone was not helping her I don't think the girl will make it, too much danger out there in those woods.

( impatiently strums fingers on desk while tapping foot on ground .... )

I recorded it and I will watch it today. I have all kinds of shows I am following now the Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story etc.

Yeah, I really cannot tell which is which, but frankly I think any of these would have made a better mini series, or even a Movie-of-The-Week.

ANYONE REMEMBER THE MOVIE OF THE WEEK????

You watched the damn thing, then it WAS OVER: No prolonged boring, soap opera, with bikers hugging each other, and post apocolyptical philosophical socital banter!!!

I mean IN 90 minutes, Charlton Heston could escape from a Hoard of post-apocolyptical zombies WHILE RIDING A HARLEY, have interracial sex, and SAVE THE WORLD!

51AZKFHRDQL._SS500_.jpg

I recorded it and I will watch it today. I have all kinds of shows I am following now the Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story etc.

You forgot "The Next Iron Chef: Super Chefs" which is at the same time as TWD.

Or did I just burn my TWD Fan Card. :lol::lol::lol:

>>>>>

>>>>>

I do watch those shows from time to time, I like Hells Kitchen better.

>>>>>

I love Hell' Kitchen....I mean, for christssakes, who couldn't love a show where someone serves Gordon Ramsey pineapple-from-a-can chicken...TWICE!!!

>>>>>

I love Hell' Kitchen....I mean, for christssakes, who couldn't love a show where someone serves Gordon Ramsey pineapple-from-a-can chicken...TWICE!!!

I like it when Gordon verbally abuses the cooks.:razz:

I like it when Gordon verbally abuses the cooks.:razz:

I like it that EVERY FUCKING SEASON he wants everyone to make rizoto, and scallops, and beef wellington....and people STILL CANNOT FUCKING DO IT!!!:eek:

Actually it's funny but I don't like "The Iron Chef", IMHO with the judges watching the the Chef's presenting their dishes there is to much bias for the Iron Chef over the challenger. I think it would be much fairer if the judging were based on blind presentations. I do like TNIC: Super Chefs though because they are all really good. I'd watch Hell's Kitchen over the regular Iron Chef also.

I was playing Dead Space last night, so I'll catch TWD tonight or tomorrow night on OnDemand before the wife gets home from the gym. (She hates that genre and will walk out of the room.)

>>>>

I like it that EVERY FUCKING SEASON he wants everyone to make rizoto, and scallops, and beef wellington....and people STILL CANNOT FUCKING DO IT!!!:eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

OK we need to combine these topics.

In the next episode of Walking Dead I predict we will have a scene where a Walker is making Beef Wellington out of Otis.

>>>>

I'd like to see Gordon Ramsey verbally abusing Lori for not telling Rick about her and shane.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back