The Walking Dead

Yesterdays episode was good, who is the father of this baby?

***Spolier***

Love the show but the dragging out of the Sophia plotline is starting to urk me. I hope it finally gets solved next week. The zombie getting riped apart was hilariously disgusting. I am still wondering what is so safe about the farm. It appears to be anything but safe. I mean the well walker just slumbed into camp and fell into the well. How did that happen?

I think it's obvious who the baby's father is.

I think next week will be interesting. Merle appeared at the end of the previews. His reappearance will be interesting. Wonder how interaction will be between him and Rick, T-Dog and Daryl. I also think it's only a matter of time before the "herd" makes it's way to the Hershel farm. That place seem too unguarded!

Not only is the place unguarded, but the old man basically wants Rick and his crew to disarm, if these guys hand over their weapons it will be even more unsafe than it currently is.

***Spolier***

Love the show but the dragging out of the Sophia plotline is starting to urk me. I hope it finally gets solved next week. The zombie getting riped apart was hilariously disgusting. I am still wondering what is so safe about the farm. It appears to be anything but safe. I mean the well walker just slumbed into camp and fell into the well. How did that happen?

I think next week will be interesting. Merle appeared at the end of the previews. His reappearance will be interesting. Wonder how interaction will be between him and Rick, T-Dog and Daryl. I also think it's only a matter of time before the "herd" makes it's way to the Hershel farm. That place seem too unguarded!

Exactly what I've been saying!

I do enjoy this show ... I really do. I said this during last season and I'm gonna say it again ... give me more undead and lose the drama! The only zombie we saw last night was the swimmer in the well. That's not enough for me, though the scene was truly disgusting. I'm not too sure the Walker stumbled onto the farm and fell in the well. I'm thinking the folks on that farm have a few secrets they don't want to share. But hey ... I could be way off on this one.

Now, will Sophia be found in the creepy abandoned house? And why the hell didn't Dale say something? Why didn't he tell anyone about the house and what he found?

Ditto on the father of the baby comment. Drama, drama, drama. Sorry. It's just me. I'm in this for the scare of it all ... the blood and guts if you will. I can understand the character developement but the filler stuff ... the blah blah blah ... that urks me.

Yeah, that was great to see Merle is coming back! I'm curious to see how that scene will play out.

Now let me ask .... do any of you think it might be time for Rick to change his shirt?

What where they doing in the very opening scene? I get they were having a memorial for Otis (I hope he reappears again . . . ) but what was with the big pile of rocks? There isn't a body so they were just piling up rocks as some kind of 'momento' or something? I didn't get that.

LOVED when the zombie ripped apart. Ewwwww, wiggly things all the way around!

I'm still holding out hope that they find Sophia alive -- if she was the one living in the abandoned house, maybe she is ok. I agree that they need to wrap that story line up. Either find her ok or find her as a zombie cause one of those is pretty much what will happen.

Sooo glad to see Meryl again. Ooo how pissed is he gonna be?

Lori (I still don't like her) slept with Shane and within a few days slept with Rick (when he returned from Atlanta with the others) so either one could be the baby daddy. Didn't she think Rick was likely a goner which is why she slept with Shane in the first place? I'm still not clear if they were involved prior to the zombie outbreak or not. I don't think so but not sure.

***Spolier***

I do enjoy this show ... I really do. I said this during last season and I'm gonna say it again ... give me more undead and lose the drama! The only zombie we saw last night was the swimmer in the well. That's not enough for me, though the scene was truly disgusting. I'm not too sure the Walker stumbled onto the farm and fell in the well. I'm thinking the folks on that farm have a few secrets they don't want to share. But hey ... I could be way off on this one.

Now, will Sophia be found in the creepy abandoned house? And why the hell didn't Dale say something? Why didn't he tell anyone about the house and what he found?

Ditto on the father of the baby comment. Drama, drama, drama. Sorry. It's just me. I'm in this for the scare of it all ... the blood and guts if you will. I can understand the character developement but the filler stuff ... the blah blah blah ... that urks me.

Yeah, that was great to see Merle is coming back! I'm curious to see how that scene will play out.

Now let me ask .... do any of you think it might be time for Rick to change his shirt?

OMG! RIGHT??? Everytime I see him I think 'ewww, he must really stink. He hasn't bathed or changed his clothes in ages!'

***Spolier***

I was thinking the same thing Masq, how could they now know that walker was down there? he wasn't exactly being quiet and if they have walkers strolling around their farm falling into wells they have some serious security problems.

What where they doing in the very opening scene? I get they were having a memorial for Otis (I hope he reappears again . . . ) but what was with the big pile of rocks? There isn't a body so they were just piling up rocks as some kind of 'momento' or something? I didn't get that.

LOVED when the zombie ripped apart. Ewwwww, wiggly things all the way around!

I'm still holding out hope that they find Sophia alive -- if she was the one living in the abandoned house, maybe she is ok. I agree that they need to wrap that story line up. Either find her ok or find her as a zombie cause one of those is pretty much what will happen.

Sooo glad to see Meryl again. Ooo how pissed is he gonna be?

Lori (I still don't like her) slept with Shane and within a few days slept with Rick (when he returned from Atlanta with the others) so either one could be the baby daddy. Didn't she think Rick was likely a goner which is why she slept with Shane in the first place? I'm still not clear if they were involved prior to the zombie outbreak or not. I don't think so but not sure.

It would be hilarious if the baby came out Black.:razz:

I do enjoy this show ... I really do. I said this during last season and I'm gonna say it again ... give me more undead and lose the drama!
I think that is a cost thing. Dressing up zombies has to be expensive. I am alright with them developing a story and taking a episode or two off on zombie action, just as long as they have episodes like two weeks ago when the Otis became a human happy meal.

I'm not too sure the Walker stumbled onto the farm and fell in the well. I'm thinking the folks on that farm have a few secrets they don't want to share. But hey ... I could be way off on this one.
I think your right there. If you remember Maggie's reaction when TDog Bashed the zombie's head in and Glenn said haven't you seen one taken out like that up close. I am sure she knew who the zombie was.

I am sure they will have a few skeletons in the closet, but not sure what at this point. Right now they seem like good folk, but that always seems to change.

You mean Daryl right? Maybe he did and they are planning that for next week. I think they are making it like it was Sophia that left the can of sardines and other clues in the house, but i am willing to bet it was Merle's left overs (since he was in the coming attractions).

Got to add more than just Zombies.

Ditto! Will Merle have a coming to Jesus moment and forgive and forget or be out for revenge? My bet is he will appear to be in the F and F mode and secretly plan revenge.

***Spolier***

OMG! RIGHT??? Everytime I see him I think 'ewww, he must really stink. He hasn't bathed or changed his clothes in ages!'

He could have washed his clothes and he did bath in the opening episode in police station. However, maybe he has more than one police shirt!

On a side not I have to give Glenn props for having sex with that cute cow girl, she is pretty hot. I'd be tempted to stay at that farm house if I was hittin that on the regular.

I think that is a cost thing. Dressing up zombies has to be expensive. I am alright with them developing a story and taking a episode or two off on zombie action, just as long as they have episodes like two weeks ago when the Otis became a human happy meal.

:lol:

I think your right there. If you remember Maggie's reaction when TDog Bashed the zombie's head in and Glenn said haven't you seen one taken out like that up close. I am sure she knew who the zombie was.

That's exactly what I was thinking!

You mean Daryl right? Maybe he did and they are planning that for next week. I think they are making it like it was Sophia that left the can of sardines and other clues in the house, but i am willing to bet it was Merle's left overs (since he was in the coming attractions).

Right! Daryl! ( doh! )
Good call on that one GHook! I think you're right on about the sardines and bedding being Merle's.

Got to add more than just Zombies.

I realize that. Just keep in mind that I strive to be drama-free and experience a drama-free life. Most likely why I never get into this fall's best new drama ... or the like. It's just that I have a fondness for the undead.

On a side not I have to give Glenn props for having sex with that cute cow girl, she is pretty hot. I'd be tempted to stay at that farm house if I was hittin that on the regular.

I'd be tempted to stay in that farm house for the beauty of it all! The house ... the view ... the serenity ...

He could have washed his clothes and he did bath in the opening episode in police station. However, maybe he has more than one police shirt!

He doesn't look like he's bathed much since then. :eek:

He looks grimmey. :lol: Get it?

I'd be tempted to stay in that farm house for the beauty of it all! The house ... the view ... the serenity ...

I'm from the city so that really isn't my thing however if I was hooking up with a hot cow girl like the one from Walking Dead I would really re-think my attitude towards the country.

He doesn't look like he's bathed much since then. :eek:

He looks grimmey. :lol: Get it?

I don't think any of them have really been showering consistantly, if Rick was always dressed sharp with a crease in his shirt and clean shaven it would be unrealistic. They need to look like hell in this show.

I was thinking the same thing. Except . . . it was obvious that someone had been sleeping inside of the pantry, on the floor. Little make-shift bed . . . the space seemed really small to me. I would think that Merle would be too big to fit. But maybe Daryl recognized something and knew it was Merle staying there and that's why he didn't say anything to anyone about what he'd found. Hmmmm . . . . .

I was thinking the same thing. Except . . . it was obvious that someone had been sleeping inside of the pantry, on the floor. Little make-shift bed . . . the space seemed really small to me. I would think that Merle would be too big to fit. But maybe Daryl recognized something and knew it was Merle staying there and that's why he didn't say anything to anyone about what he'd found. Hmmmm . . . . .

Wouldn't Merle be kind of big to fit in that space?

If the farm girl knew who the walker in the well was why in the world wouldn't she/they have killed him? Wouldn't you? What would be the point of leaving them in the well to wallow and infest the water? The doc didn't know because he told Rick where two of the wells were and to help himself. Also, didn't the farm girl (cripes I can't remember any of their names) say that jars were in the barn and they could help themselves?

I still don't get how they just left Jim on the side of the road. His fate was sealed, he was going to die and come back as a walker. That's a fate worse than death, someone should have put a bullet in his head.

If the farm girl knew who the walker in the well was why in the world wouldn't she/they have killed him? Wouldn't you? What would be the point of leaving them in the well to wallow and infest the water? The doc didn't know because he told Rick where two of the wells were and to help himself. Also, didn't the farm girl (cripes I can't remember any of their names) say that jars were in the barn and they could help themselves?

I still don't get how they just left Jim on the side of the road. His fate was sealed, he was going to die and come back as a walker. That's a fate worse than death, someone should have put a bullet in his head.

Maybe they put that guy in the well so they could wait for a cure for him, who knows. I definently think she knew who he was, when T Dogg bashed his brains in she looked quite sad about that fact.

Wouldn't Merle be kind of big to fit in that space?

That's what I said, above.

But it's kind of weird that Daryl didn't say anything. Of course, he has no proof that Sophia was really there, just more of a hunch I think.

Sweetest part of last night episode was when Daryl brought the mom -- Carol? -- that Cherokee Rose and told her the story. Awww, I knew I liked him from the get go.

Forum List

Back