The Walking Dead

(1) They search for Sophia and finally find her. She is up in a tree (or trapped in a room) surrounded by walkers. She is hungry and dehydrated, but they save her in time.
(2) Rick goes back to recover his gun. Find some interesting clues of what happened, such as Shane's hair and what appears to be a bullet near Otis served leg. But Rick doesn't understand them at the time.
(3) Glenn and Maggie (the country girl daughter) start to form a bond and budding romance.
(4) Shane starts cracking under the guilt and admits what he did to Lori.
(5) Sophia's mother gets bitten, but gets to see her daughter one last time
(6) The group leaves the farm

I don't know if they find the girl they are making this show too wishy washy, Shane getting back just in the nick of time with the supplies to save Carl was stretching it, there is no way a 12 year old girl could survive days in the woods with walkers all around.

Which leads to a question I have ....

What makes the group in the farm house feel so safe? They are like a beacon in the night, sitting around chit chatting like everything is right in the world. Are they not concerned that a walker may venture onto the farm?

When Glen and T-dog got to the farm Glen said he closed the gate and latched it. I was thinking the fence runs the perimeter of the entire farm and is either high enough and/or barbed wired so the walkers can't through.

I don't know if they find the girl they are making this show too wishy washy, Shane getting back just in the nick of time with the supplies to save Carl was stretching it, there is no way a 12 year old girl could survive days in the woods with walkers all around.

What makes the group in the farm house feel so safe? They are like a beacon in the night, sitting around chit chatting like everything is right in the world. Are they not concerned that a walker may venture onto the farm?

When Glen and T-dog got to the farm Glen said he closed the gate and latched it. I was thinking the fence runs the perimeter of the entire farm and is either high enough and/or barbed wired so the walkers can't through.

Wouldn't they be able to come through the forest eventually? Rick and Shane got to the farm house with Carl when he was shot right through the forest without crossing a fence.

It's the "chit-chat" that protects them: Any walker that comes within hearing distance of The Farm will have its head explode from boredom.

I just watched the last episode, where each character (including the PC mix of Asian, Black, and Blonde) must explain their angst in detail to every other character between eluding zombies that are always on the opposite side of a chain link fence.

What does this say about me? I never, ever even noticed that, at all, until you just pointed it out. My mom and dad used to do the same thing when my kids were little and Seasame Street came on. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't they be able to come through the forest eventually? Rick and Shane got to the farm house with Carl when he was shot right through the forest without crossing a fence.

I think Rick, Carl and Shane went through the gate too. I'm also assuming the farm is big and they just didn't show it all.

It's the "chit-chat" that protects them: Any walker that comes within hearing distance of The Farm will have its head explode from boredom.

I just watched the last episode, where each character (including the PC mix of Asian, Black, and Blonde) must explain their angst in detail to every other character between eluding zombies that are always on the opposite side of a chain link fence.

What does this say about me? I never, ever even noticed that, at all, until you just pointed it out. My mom and dad used to do the same thing when my kids were little and Seasame Street came on. :rolleyes:

:doubt:

And, I bet you also didn't notice that there are no fat ugly chicks that are not zombies....

And, I bet you also didn't notice that there are no fat ugly chicks that are not zombies....

Not kidding. I know that's rare but it's true.

Zombies don't care what you look like they just care that you're fresh!

Not kidding. I know that's rare but it's true.

Zombies don't care what you look like they just care that you're fresh!

I'm going to watch the series until next season when I'm certain there will be a Zombie vs. Werewolf Clash.

Missed that one. Must have been when my husband and I were talking about the farm house being unprotected. :lol: Seriously.

Oooo, I so enjoyed this episode! Did anyone see Carl's situation coming? I didn't . . . I thought they were going to find the little girl behind the deer being eaten or something.
I saw something coming, jsut not him getting shot. I expected the deer to run away and a walker grab him, fade to black, to be continued. THAT would've been the mother of all cliffhangers.

(1) They search for Sophia and finally find her. She is up in a tree (or trapped in a room) surrounded by walkers. She is hungry and dehydrated, but they save her in time.
(2) Rick goes back to recover his gun. Find some interesting clues of what happened, such as Shane's hair and what appears to be a bullet near Otis served leg. But Rick doesn't understand them at the time.
(3) Glenn and Maggie (the country girl daughter) start to form a bond and budding romance.

It sounds like they have a security fence around the outskirts of the farm that keeps the Walkers out. I just wonder where they are getting power from!

If she climbed a tree or locked herself in an abandoned house she could. She couldn't do it forever though.

I don't think it was wishy washy on Carl and Shane. Rather it's classic suspense media. Have the hero go out on a mission, build the suspense and at the last minute when hope is nearly gone the hero returns. After seeing what happened to Otis, I think that was a rather compelling storyline!

It sounds like they have a security fence around the outskirts of the farm that keeps the Walkers out. I just wonder where they are getting power from!

A generator probably?

Yesterdays episode was good, who is the father of this baby?

***Spolier***

Love the show but the dragging out of the Sophia plotline is starting to urk me. I hope it finally gets solved next week. The zombie getting riped apart was hilariously disgusting. I am still wondering what is so safe about the farm. It appears to be anything but safe. I mean the well walker just slumbed into camp and fell into the well. How did that happen?

I think it's obvious who the baby's father is.

I think next week will be interesting. Merle appeared at the end of the previews. His reappearance will be interesting. Wonder how interaction will be between him and Rick, T-Dog and Daryl. I also think it's only a matter of time before the "herd" makes it's way to the Hershel farm. That place seem too unguarded!

Forum List

Back