The Walking Dead

What where they doing in the very opening scene? I get they were having a memorial for Otis (I hope he reappears again . . . ) but what was with the big pile of rocks? There isn't a body so they were just piling up rocks as some kind of 'momento' or something? I didn't get that.

LOVED when the zombie ripped apart. Ewwwww, wiggly things all the way around!

I'm still holding out hope that they find Sophia alive -- if she was the one living in the abandoned house, maybe she is ok. I agree that they need to wrap that story line up. Either find her ok or find her as a zombie cause one of those is pretty much what will happen.

Sooo glad to see Meryl again. Ooo how pissed is he gonna be?

Lori (I still don't like her) slept with Shane and within a few days slept with Rick (when he returned from Atlanta with the others) so either one could be the baby daddy. Didn't she think Rick was likely a goner which is why she slept with Shane in the first place? I'm still not clear if they were involved prior to the zombie outbreak or not. I don't think so but not sure.

It would be hilarious if the baby came out Black.:razz:

IronE%20Singleton%20.jpg

What where they doing in the very opening scene? I get they were having a memorial for Otis (I hope he reappears again . . . ) but what was with the big pile of rocks? There isn't a body so they were just piling up rocks as some kind of 'momento' or something? I didn't get that.

LOVED when the zombie ripped apart. Ewwwww, wiggly things all the way around!

I'm still holding out hope that they find Sophia alive -- if she was the one living in the abandoned house, maybe she is ok. I agree that they need to wrap that story line up. Either find her ok or find her as a zombie cause one of those is pretty much what will happen.

Sooo glad to see Meryl again. Ooo how pissed is he gonna be?

Lori (I still don't like her) slept with Shane and within a few days slept with Rick (when he returned from Atlanta with the others) so either one could be the baby daddy. Didn't she think Rick was likely a goner which is why she slept with Shane in the first place? I'm still not clear if they were involved prior to the zombie outbreak or not. I don't think so but not sure.

It would be hilarious if the baby came out Black.:razz:

IronE%20Singleton%20.jpg

:razz:

Both Rick and Shane would have a shit fit.:lol:

Love the show but the dragging out of the Sophia plotline is starting to urk me. I hope it finally gets solved next week.

I agree. It's getting ridiculous. I seriously think that plotline wasn't well thought out.

Last edited:
Love the show but the dragging out of the Sophia plotline is starting to urk me. I hope it finally gets solved next week.

I agree. It's getting ridiculous. I seriously think that plotline wasn't well thought out.

I disagree, they have a story and they are telling it. I think something major happened with Sophia...we'll see.

I agree. It must be.
If they bring her back or just plain ol' finde her dead after dragging it out this long - that would discourage a lot of people from continuing to watch the show.
It better be good whatever it is.

Maybe somebody already mentioned this...but what about the father and son that the Sherrif was radioing in the first few episodes?
Something needs to happen there too.

Maybe somebody already mentioned this...but what about the father and son that the Sherrif was radioing in the first few episodes?

I assumed they were eaten after the father went on a shooting rampage, but was too weak to shoot his wife.....

...But I'd at least appreciate another long monolog of the Sherriff speaking into the walkie talkie about the Meaning of Life

OMG, I thought Daryl was a goner! He's one of my favs I hope they don't kill him off.

wtH is up with all the walkers in the barn? Why are these people hoarding them? Are the walkers the farm people's family or . . . is that how they get rid of people who over stay their welcome? :eek:

OMG, I thought Daryl was a goner! He's one of my favs I hope they don't kill him off.

wtH is up with all the walkers in the barn? Why are these people hoarding them? Are the walkers the farm people's family or . . . is that how they get rid of people who over stay their welcome? :eek:

I expect those are family members.

More humane to shoot 'em in the head, IMO.

I expect those are family members.

More humane to shoot 'em in the head, IMO.

I don't get how they wouldn't shoot them. I mean if it was my family member and as awful as shooting them would be . . . . it would be putting them out of their misery. They're already dead, already gone. Then again maybe the living believe if they keep the walkers alive then when a cure is found they can save them.

Maybe Sophia ran into them. That would be a good way to kill 2 loose threads with one stone.

agreed. Darryl's brother Stumpy too.

Turns out Stumpy was all in Darryl's head, which is fine.

I agree. He is a the best character in the series.

I agree that is trouble just waiting to spill over. The farm doesn't seem like that great of a place. Not secure at all. Storeroom of Walkers. Tainted wells. It will be nice when they leave that farm.

Oh yea another week and no Sophia! Will they close that loose end already!

I dig the flash back scenes. It's providing great insight in what everyone was going through when Rick was in a comma!

Last edited:
I am glad Darly isn't dead, they need to disarm Andrea for almost taking Daryl's head off. That barn full of walkers in insane, Glen needs to stop being pussy whipped and go tell Shane or Rick about that barn ASA Fuckin P.

I am glad Darly isn't dead, they need to disarm Andrea for almost taking Daryl's head off. That barn full of walkers in insane, Glen needs to stop being pussy whipped and go tell Shane or Rick about that barn ASA Fuckin P.

That was a dumb move even if it was a Walker. Bullets a rare commodity. You just can't go to the corner store and get more. For one Walker that would have been a waste. Save the bullets and use a blade or blunt object!

That was a dumb move even if it was a Walker. Bullets a rare commodity. You just can't go to the corner store and get more. For one Walker that would have been a waste. Save the bullets and use a blade or blunt object!

I think she just wanted to prove herself, but shooting at that thing without confirming it was a walker was just damn stupid, if she killed Daryl she would have killed a very valuable member of their group. She needs to be disarmed until she gets some training by Shane and Rick how to properly use her weapon. Shane, T Dogg and Rick could have easily dispatched 1 walker without firing a shot. Very irresponsible move by Andrea which could have been very costly.

Forum List

Back