The Walking Dead

Heres a few pics of Lori when she did Prison Break as Sara Tancredi, she was hot back than.

Sara_Tancredi_Season_4.JPG

02-tv-doctors-sarah-callies1.jpg

Ah. I didnt connect the dots. She was the doc on that show.

Thanks.

When that kid got his leg impaled and the walkers were coming, did anyone else scream at their tv's and say, shoot the fucking kid! It would have been the humane thing to do in my opinion.

When that kid got his leg impaled and the walkers were coming, did anyone else scream at their tv's and say, shoot the fucking kid! It would have been the humane thing to do in my opinion.

Me and I was sure Hershall was going to. So cool when Rick shoved that leg through the spike though!

The episode on Sunday was awesome, its obvious at this point Rick and Shane are going to have to get into a fight to unload all the tension they have towards each other, Shane sounds convinced that baby is his.

So ... did anyone watch?

High_Gravity? I know you're there.

Yes I did and I re-watched half of it later on that night again, I think that fight between Rick and Shane had to happen, I know that feeling when you have tension with a male friend over something and need a good argument or fight to get it out of your system, I am glad Rick came back for Shane, I had a feeling Rick was going to leave Shane and go back to the farm house, and tell people that Shane was killed by walkers, only for Shane to come back to the farm house on his own and Rick would have some serious explaining to do! Rick practiced what he preached, and I am glad he didn't leave Shane there. I still don't trust that new kid they have hostage, I have a feeling Shane is right about him, people will say whatever they think you want to hear in desperate situations, the little shit was shooting at them from a building after all.

I'm loving this show!

They are doing a great job with the characters.

I thought it would have been funny to see what the Zombies were doing inside that building, I suspect there was a voting machine there and they were pulling the lever for Obama again and again and again

Well, after seeing previews for next week it looks as if the fight continues.

Sigh.

When I say 'fight', I'm talking about the bullshit between Mr. & Mr. Testosterone. She's my wife, that's my son, that's MY baby. I can protect them. No you can't. (insert bloody fight HERE) Rinse ... repeat. Stay tuned for upcoming scenes ....

I knew Rick was coming back for him. Rick's not an asshole like Shane is.

But really, what's the big friggin' deal with the kid? Let 'em loose and head on back to the farm. It's not rocket science here people!!!

Okay ... am I the only one who thinks about the blood that spatters when someone kills a Walker? And what's up with the two undead security guards? Hmmmm? Looks like they turned from just a scratch from a Walker.

Sigh.

When I say 'fight', I'm talking about the bullshit between Mr. & Mr. Testosterone. She's my wife, that's my son, that's MY baby. I can protect them. No you can't. (insert bloody fight HERE) Rinse ... repeat. Stay tuned for upcoming scenes ....

But really, what's the big friggin' deal with the kid? Let 'em loose and head on back to the farm. It's not rocket science here people!!!

Okay ... am I the only one who thinks about the blood that spatters when someone kills a Walker? And what's up with the two undead security guards? Hmmmm? Looks like they turned from just a scratch from a Walker.

Well Masq the reason they were hesitant to just let the kid go was because he said he knew Maggie, went to school with her and knows the father, thus he knows where the farm house is, if you let that dip shit go he is liable to show up at the farm house with his crew and all hell will break loose, I have a feeling Shane is right about this kid.

Sigh.

Well Masq the reason they were hesitant to just let the kid go was because he said he knew Maggie, went to school with her and knows the father, thus he knows where the farm house is, if you let that dip shit go he is liable to show up at the farm house with his crew and all hell will break loose, I have a feeling Shane is right about this kid.

Drive him 30 miles out and set him free. We'll see if he can make it back to the farm alive all by himself. Thanks for the reminder by the by. Sometimes the family gets to talkin' and I'm like .... SHHHHHHH! I wanna hear my show!

Sigh.

Drive him 30 miles out and set him free. We'll see if he can make it back to the farm alive all by himself. Thanks for the reminder by the by. Sometimes the family gets to talkin' and I'm like .... SHHHHHHH! I wanna hear my show!

If he's from the area you really have to think about just letting the clown go, he knows where the farm house is and he knows the number of people there, its dangerous if he comes back with more people. Shane has a point in just offing him.

If he's from the area you really have to think about just letting the clown go, he knows where the farm house is and he knows the number of people there, its dangerous if he comes back with more people. Shane has a point in just offing him.

You're right ... the a-hole Shane is right. Good points HG.

You're right ... the a-hole Shane is right. Good points HG.

Yup, its really hard to trust this kid considering he was just shooting at Rick from the top of the building, look at those guys that Rick shot in the bar, theres a good chance the whole group was a bunch of scavengers like that.

SHHHHHHH! I wanna hear my show!

RS120_RelatedImage.jpg

RS180_RelatedImage.jpg

Sennheiser Wireless Radio Frequency Headphones.

Bought my first pair about 5 years ago and they are great. Not only don't I have to "SHHHHHH!" the family any more I don't have to turn up the volume in the family room while in the Kitchen cooking dinner.

Great Christmas gift idea. Started with the RS-120 (Top, about $75-$100) and they worked great, well until I left them down low and the dog got to them. Last year upgraded to the RS-180 (Bottom, $275-$300). 120 is good, sound on the 180 is very good. RF headphones are better than blue-tooth because of (a) range and (b) intervening walls. I can wear them out to the end of the driveway when taking out recycle and trash.

Wireless headphone have brought a lot of peace to our house. :eusa_angel:

>>>>

Last edited:
SHHHHHHH! I wanna hear my show!

RS120_RelatedImage.jpg

RS180_RelatedImage.jpg

Sennheiser Wireless Radio Frequency Headphones.

Bought my first pair about 5 years ago and they are great. Not only don't I have to "SHHHHHH!" the family any more I don't have to turn up the volume in the family room while in the Kitchen cooking dinner.

Great Christmas gift idea. Started with the RS-120 (Top, about $75-$100) and they worked great, well until I left them down low and the dog got to them. Last year upgraded to the RS-180 (Bottom, $275-$300). 120 is good, sound on the 180 is very good. RF headphones are better than blue-tooth because of (a) range and (b) intervening walls. I can wear them out to the end of the driveway when taking out recycle and trash.

Wireless headphone have brought a lot of peace to our house. :eusa_angel:

>>>>

Hmmmm, not a bad idea. I have used a headset in the past ... not wireless though. My husband would get upset because he's want to talk to me, but I couldn't hear him. :lol: Uhm, yeah ... that's the point. I don't mind talking .. during commercials. In fact I welcome it. During commercials.

It's an option. One I'll keep in mind.

Thanks WorldWatcher

OK, anyone else think the writers made a fatal blunder by having Ricky Bobby and Shane cut their hands with knives to lure geeks to get stabbed? I mean, one would think handling geeks with any open wound would be a really quick way to contract the virus.

It was all i could think of when Ricky Bobby cut his hand and then ended up in a geek pile-on only moments later.

Also, pro-tip: If you need to shoot a geek at point blank range, dont do it with your mouth and eyes open. Esp. with a .357. Talk about the splatter effect. I dunno, maybe I'm just taking shit to ser. here.

Hmmmm, not a bad idea. I have used a headset in the past ... not wireless though. My husband would get upset because he's want to talk to me, but I couldn't hear him. :lol: Uhm, yeah ... that's the point. I don't mind talking .. during commercials. In fact I welcome it. During commercials.

It's an option. One I'll keep in mind.

Thanks WorldWatcher

My wife thinks I'm hard of hearing, I do little to dissuade her from that notion.

:eusa_whistle:

>>>>

Forum List

Back