The Walking Dead

Did just the fat guy in the bar get shot and killed or did both of them? Were there more than just those two? (I told you, my 15 yr old talks too much during the show!)

It was just those 2 in the bar, although in the previews for the next episode it showed some more people come knock on the door asking for their friends.

Okay, was I the only one who didn't see the previews for next week's episode? Damn. I hate missing out.

Did just the fat guy in the bar get shot and killed or did both of them? Were there more than just those two? (I told you, my 15 yr old talks too much during the show!)

I saw a clip from the next scene. It appears one made it. Can't imagine it was the fat guy. Rick shot him a few times, including one to the face. The other appeared to just take one.

I was sitting there on my couch thinking to myself ... why the hell isn't someone going behind the bar to see if the other guy is dead? Hell, I would have!

Think Hershel lets Rick and the Gang stay on the farm now?

I would say so considering the way Rick came through for him in the bar.

Yeah, I was thinking of how the young Vito Corleone whacked Fanucci, so yeah Hershel starts acting like the Landlord that wanted to kick the old woman out of her apartment because she had a dog, "Rick?! Of course you can stay! Go?! No I didn't mean you should leave!"

I know most of you hate him, but I still like Dale.
:eek: :disbelief:

Please quantify that love! I might have been missing something, but I can't wait until he gets eaten!

Lori ... yawn. I'm really hoping she's either dead or worst case scenario, she lost the baby.
Yep, even though she is hot, her character has gotten annoying! I doubt she dies or loses the baby.

I really enjoyed the scene at the bar and I would have done exactly what Rick did. Yes! Now that's the way you do it! Bang Bang!
Yep very cool Old West style standoff!

Please quantify that love! I might have been missing something, but I can't wait until he gets eaten!

Lori ... yawn. I'm really hoping she's either dead or worst case scenario, she lost the baby.
Yep, even though she is hot, her character has gotten annoying! I doubt she dies or loses the baby.

I really enjoyed the scene at the bar and I would have done exactly what Rick did. Yes! Now that's the way you do it! Bang Bang!

Now tell me where I mentioned the word love when it came to Dale. Hmmm? I said I still 'like' him. He's not one of my favorite characters, but I can tolerate him a lot more than most of you here can. His character doesn't bother me nearly as much as Shane's character does. I'd be happy if a walker bit a nice big chunk of flesh off him. Shane that is.

Uhm .... Lori ... hot? If you say so ... remembering that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Personally, I don't find anything attractive about her.

Now tell me where I mentioned the word love when it came to Dale. Hmmm? I said I still 'like' him. He's not one of my favorite characters, but I can tolerate him a lot more than most of you here can. His character doesn't bother me nearly as much as Shane's character does. I'd be happy if a walker bit a nice big chunk of flesh off him. Shane that is.

Uhm .... Lori ... hot? If you say so ... remembering that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Personally, I don't find anything attractive about her.

High Gravity back me up here, Lori is hot no?

Also I like Shane, he is a realist and warrior. He will be needed! He will be much mor useful then most of the other characters in battle. Yep killing Otis was cowardly, but he went on a suicide mission to say Carl. That is respectable. Otis was a obsene man running out of steam. More than likely Otis would have been eaten or at the very least would have dropped the supplied to save himself and allow Carl to die. Shane's actions weren't all black and white, there is a gray

Also I like Shane, he is a realist and warrior. He will be needed! He will be much mor useful then most of the other characters in battle. Yep killing Otis was cowardly, but he went on a suicide mission to say Carl. That is respectable. Otis was a obsene man running out of steam. More than likely Otis would have been eaten or at the very least would have dropped the supplied to save himself and allow Carl to die. Shane's actions weren't all black and white, there is a gray

Oh go on now ... run to High_Gravity. :lol:

See this is what I love about this thread. Differing views and opinions that keep this conversation interesting.

Lori used to play the role of Sara Tancredi, Michael Scofield's love interest on the show Prison Break, I thought she was hot back than because she had alot more meat on her body, now she's too skinny for my tastes. Maggie is the hottest female on the show right now.

Lori used to be hot when she actually had a body, now she's too skinny for my tastes bro. I'm not saying she is ugly or anything but for me the body is a big factor, Maggie is probably the hottest female on the Walking Dead show right now.

Lori used to be hot when she actually had a body, now she's too skinny for my tastes bro. I'm not saying she is ugly or anything but for me the body is a big factor, Maggie is probably the hottest female on the Walking Dead show right now.

*snickers quietly*

Heres a few pics of Lori when she did Prison Break as Sara Tancredi, she was hot back than.

Sara_Tancredi_Season_4.JPG

02-tv-doctors-sarah-callies1.jpg

omG!!! Is his show great or what???

LOVED tonight's episode. Finally some season 1 type walker action. I thought Lori was a gonner there for a bit . .. .

The whole dynamic of the group is changing. I like it!

Didn't you just love Carl's reaction to the news of the baby? 'big brother Carl'. He's terrific.

How cool was it when the walker's face ripped off on the windshield when he was going after Lori and ewwwww, when the walkers ate that guys nose right off of his face. :eek:

LOVED tonight's episode. Finally some season 1 type walker action. I thought Lori was a gonner there for a bit . .. .

Didn't you just love Carl's reaction to the news of the baby? 'big brother Carl'. He's terrific.

How cool was it when the walker's face ripped off on the windshield when he was going after Lori and ewwwww, when the walkers ate that guys nose right off of his face. :eek:

How about the shootout in the bar? Go Rick. That was pretty hard core. This show has me hooked. Thank God it hasn't gotten stupid like Lost.

I love end of the world movies or movies where people have to survive in the wild and they usually get lame. Like Survivor. Instead of focusing on them living in the wild, its all about those stupid immunity challanges. I want to see them catch fish or starve.

Or I tried to get into The River on NBC and it was part lost and part paranormal experience meets the south american sasquach and it just got too stupid real fast and now I don't want to even give it another chance.

Well, well, well look what the cat dragged in . . . it's sealybobo! How ya doing, sealy? Long time no see. Still flailing against the Republicans, no doubt. lol

TWD is great and yeah the shoot out at the bar was cool. Oh, but when Rick just ripped that kids leg right over the iron spike? Yeowza!!

Wow. Great episode! In fact, I looked up at the clock at 9:50 and I thought to myself ... damn ... there's only ten minutes left!

Okay first ... the walker pushing his face through the windshield to eat Lori was awesome! Great makeup and special effects and truth be told ... I was saying out loud during the scene ... "Eat her! Eat her!" Pft. No such luck.

Loved the continuation with Rich, Hershel and Glen and of course I let out another gasp when I saw the kids leg impailed on the iron bar. That was truly nasty. And how about his friends leaving him there to die? (shakes head) Anyway, one of the most frightening scenes to me was when all the walkers started showing up. From all sides we saw them come out of the darkness, hungry for human flesh. Putting myself in that scenario is pretty terrifying. I knew there was no way they could cut the guys leg off in time and I knew they had to RUN! Rick of course took command of the situation and did what needed to be done. I was soooooooo tense during that scene. (lets out a long sigh ... )

So what's up with Carol and Daryl? Hmmmmmmm?

Shane .... whatever. Though next week looks pretty interesting. With that said, both my husband and I loved the end of last night's episode with Lori telling Rick all about Shane ... Ricks gears turning ... his eyes ....

Okay, it is in my most humble opinion that the Hershel farm would have already been visited by other people and/or walkers. With so many around, yet the group feels safe enough to go about their daily life there. Granted, someone is always watching but that's a pretty big place. And at night, when it's dark and the lights are on in the house, it's like a beacon in the middle of the night. Would walkers be attracted to the lights? I dunno. Just putting it out there.

Oh yeah .. and then there was the slip from Shane about the baby. Grrrrrr, he's such an asshole!

On a side note ... did anyone besides me happen to notice the fireplace inside the farmhouse and the beautiful oval mirror above? Yeah, I notice stuff like that. Stuff like the kitchen windows too.

Now I'm going to read any and all posts since last night's episode.

I forgot all about that! Yes .. ewwwwww indeed! :eek:

Wow. Great episode! In fact, I looked up at the clock at 9:50 and I thought to myself ... damn ... there's only ten minutes left!

Okay first ... the walker pushing his face through the windshield to eat Lori was awesome! Great makeup and special effects and truth be told ... I was saying out loud during the scene ... "Eat her! Eat her!" Pft. No such luck.

Loved the continuation with Rich, Hershel and Glen and of course I let out another gasp when I saw the kids leg impailed on the iron bar. That was truly nasty. And how about his friends leaving him there to die? (shakes head) Anyway, one of the most frightening scenes to me was when all the walkers started showing up. From all sides we saw them come out of the darkness, hungry for human flesh. Putting myself in that scenario is pretty terrifying. I knew there was no way they could cut the guys leg off in time and I knew they had to RUN! Rick of course took command of the situation and did what needed to be done. I was soooooooo tense during that scene. (lets out a long sigh ... )

So what's up with Carol and Daryl? Hmmmmmmm?

Shane .... whatever. Though next week looks pretty interesting. With that said, both my husband and I loved the end of last night's episode with Lori telling Rick all about Shane ... Ricks gears turning ... his eyes ....

Okay, it is in my most humble opinion that the Hershel farm would have already been visited by other people and/or walkers. With so many around, yet the group feels safe enough to go about their daily life there. Granted, someone is always watching but that's a pretty big place. And at night, when it's dark and the lights are on in the house, it's like a beacon in the middle of the night. Would walkers be attracted to the lights? I dunno. Just putting it out there.

Oh yeah .. and then there was the slip from Shane about the baby. Grrrrrr, he's such an asshole!

On a side note ... did anyone besides me happen to notice the fireplace inside the farmhouse and the beautiful oval mirror above? Yeah, I notice stuff like that. Stuff like the kitchen windows too.

Now I'm going to read any and all posts since last night's episode.

I didn't notice the mirror but did notice the very old tv sitting in the living room. I had one like that in my first apartment that I got as a hand-me-down after my grandfather died.

Forum List

Back