The Walking Dead

Ooo, Target had TWD on a great sale after Christmas. Was going to pick up the first season for $10 but then saw the first season plus tons of extras for $15 so got that instead. Giving it to the youngest as a b-day gift next month.

Cool, I'll be watching the Hell on Wheels finale anyways, can't wait for the Walking Dead to come back on though, its going to be a long month.

TWD-Season-2B-Key-Art-398.jpg

Sweetttttt!!!!!!!!!

AMC announced today from the Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour in Pasadena, CA that the third season of The Walking Dead will consist of 16 episodes. Previous season orders were for 13 episodes. AMC's international broadcast partner FOX International Channels (FIC) will follow the 16 episode order and structure a similar schedule worldwide. Season 2 of the critically acclaimed global hit series continues to deliver the strongest telecasts for any drama in basic cable history against Adults 18-49, as well as, top international pay-TV ratings on Fox International Channels' (FIC) major markets. The Walking Dead is based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. Glen Mazzara serves as the series' showrunner and executive producer. Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert and Frank Darabont are executive producers with Greg Nicotero as co-executive producer.

AMC Announces 16 Episode Order for The Walking Dead Season 3 - The Walking Dead - AMC

Sweetttttt!!!!!!!!!

AMC announced today from the Television Critics Association (TCA) Press Tour in Pasadena, CA that the third season of The Walking Dead will consist of 16 episodes. Previous season orders were for 13 episodes. AMC's international broadcast partner FOX International Channels (FIC) will follow the 16 episode order and structure a similar schedule worldwide. Season 2 of the critically acclaimed global hit series continues to deliver the strongest telecasts for any drama in basic cable history against Adults 18-49, as well as, top international pay-TV ratings on Fox International Channels' (FIC) major markets. The Walking Dead is based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman and published by Image Comics. Glen Mazzara serves as the series' showrunner and executive producer. Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, David Alpert and Frank Darabont are executive producers with Greg Nicotero as co-executive producer.

AMC Announces 16 Episode Order for The Walking Dead Season 3 - The Walking Dead - AMC

Hell yes!:clap2::clap2::clap2: I love that show!

Sweetttttt!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes!:clap2::clap2::clap2: I love that show!

I am just happy they finally found the little girl. Finally!

My girlfriend got me Walking Dead season 1 on DVD, did you get that as well?

Yes I did!
Now if only I could get a few hours to myself so I could watch each episode from beginning to end without interruption.

Yeah that would be nice, I also got Nip/Tuck season 1 on DVD and I watched some of that this weekend, I forgot how good that show was I miss it, it was my favorite television show.

Here is where they lost me. When Christian got cancer but never lost his hair. Really?

Yes I did!
Now if only I could get a few hours to myself so I could watch each episode from beginning to end without interruption.

Yeah that would be nice, I also got Nip/Tuck season 1 on DVD and I watched some of that this weekend, I forgot how good that show was I miss it, it was my favorite television show.

Here is where they lost me. When Christian got cancer but never lost his hair. Really?

Hmm didn't think of that, Nip/Tuck had a terrible last season and finale though, they didn't do the show any justice.

I like Hell On Wheels, so I would have watched season finale either way. But man did I feel shaded by such a weak and short clip from the 2nd half of season 2 of the Walking Dead.

The best show on TV needed to give me a longer clips of what is to come! :evil:

I like Hell On Wheels, so I would have watched season finale either way. But man did I feel shaded by such a weak and short clip from the 2nd half of season 2 of the Walking Dead.

The best show on TV needed to give me a longer clips of what is to come! :evil:

The Hell on Wheels season finale was on? I did not see it available on Sunday!:confused:

Aye...Hell on Wheels is cool.
I have watched up to episode 4...have the rest of them downloaded and will watch them at some point

Forum List

Back