The Walking Dead

I will put money down that he took part in the rape of those girls also.

Must have missed something, rape of those girls?

>>>>

He told Darly some of the men in his group raped 2 teenage girls while their father watched, I bet anything Randall took a number and got in line for that rape.

Ahhh...

Thanks. Must have missed that dialog. If that was before the fence impalement on the leg, I'd have just put a bullet in his head instead of bringing him back to the farm. But it was probably after they got back.

>>>>

Must have missed something, rape of those girls?

>>>>

He told Darly some of the men in his group raped 2 teenage girls while their father watched, I bet anything Randall took a number and got in line for that rape.

Ahhh...

Thanks. Must have missed that dialog. If that was before the fence impalement on the leg, I'd have just put a bullet in his head instead of bringing him back to the farm. But it was probably after they got back.

>>>>

Well in the last episode Darly was beating the shit out of Randall in the barn to get information, thats when Randall told him about the 30 guys and the rape the men took part in, I know theres more he didn't tell Daryl about.

I don't think Shane has been right about everything. Especially when you consider the effect some of the decisions he would have made might have on the group, his all pragmatism approach would at best break the group up, and at worst lead to violence (either in the group or possibly with any other people they encounter).

I didn't get the impression that the prisoner was involved with the rapes from his confession. If anything he sounded a bit shocked or maybe disgusted when he recounted it. However, whether or not he can be trusted is a completely separate issue from how he presented the story.

I like Carl. And the fact the he's 'acting out of character' to me says that he is changing because the world around him has changed. He's no longer the little boy of 6 months ago . . . he's seen friends-turn-walker's heads explode from being shot, he's see lots and lots of death along the way, he thought his own father was dead for a time, he almost died, etc. What 10 year old kid wouldn't go wondering in the woods, walkers or not? After shooting all the walkers in the barn (and not encountering any walkers on the farm as of yet), can't you see how Carl would assume he was safe? And he took Daryl's gun so of course he thought he'd be ok. Plus, a 10 (or however old old he is) year old kid doesn't need to be watched 24/7. What is happening is that Carl is growing up fast, a lot faster than if the world hadn't gone to hell, and he's just learned a lesson the hard way. He should have listened to Rick on this one . . think before you act. If he had, Daryl would still be alive.

Dale was the voice of logic and reason and 'humanity' but . . . others have that as well. He wasn't the only one he was just the most annoying about it. And in a world of walkers and survival of the fittest, sometimes surviving has to trump logic and reason. They should have shot that kid when they had the chance.

I think it would have been off the chain if Carl just went into the barn and shot Randall to death.

That is what I was thinking when Carl went into the barn that he was planning on killing him!

I like Carl. And the fact the he's 'acting out of character' to me says that he is changing because the world around him has changed. He's no longer the little boy of 6 months ago . . . he's seen friends-turn-walker's heads explode from being shot, he's see lots and lots of death along the way, he thought his own father was dead for a time, he almost died, etc. What 10 year old kid wouldn't go wondering in the woods, walkers or not? After shooting all the walkers in the barn (and not encountering any walkers on the farm as of yet), can't you see how Carl would assume he was safe? And he took Daryl's gun so of course he thought he'd be ok. Plus, a 10 (or however old old he is) year old kid doesn't need to be watched 24/7. What is happening is that Carl is growing up fast, a lot faster than if the world hadn't gone to hell, and he's just learned a lesson the hard way. He should have listened to Rick on this one . . think before you act. If he had, Daryl would still be alive.

Dale was the voice of logic and reason and 'humanity' but . . . others have that as well. He wasn't the only one he was just the most annoying about it. And in a world of walkers and survival of the fittest, sometimes surviving has to trump logic and reason. They should have shot that kid when they had the chance.

I think it would have been off the chain if Carl just went into the barn and shot Randall to death.

That is what I was thinking when Carl went into the barn that he was planning on killing him!

It would have been cool if he did.

I don't think Shane has been right about everything. Especially when you consider the effect some of the decisions he would have made might have on the group, his all pragmatism approach would at best break the group up, and at worst lead to violence (either in the group or possibly with any other people they encounter).
That goes along with Andrea's assessment of him. Right decision, wrong approach. He might make the right decision, but his method turns off people.

I didn't get the impression that the prisoner was involved with the rapes from his confession. If anything he sounded a bit shocked or maybe disgusted when he recounted it. However, whether or not he can be trusted is a completely separate issue from how he presented the story.
Easily could have gone that way also. We will see.

The Walking Dead - Episode 211 Bonus Segment: Talking Dead – AMC

Listen to the director, he unvails Randal's character and it's no boy scout! Damn Dale was a fool!

No matter now. He's dead.
Any one of them is now welcome to pick up a gun and blow the kid's head off.

Wise man once said, "When you have to shoot, then shoot don't talk."
- Tuco in G, B & U

Premise: You only have some many changes to take action, before the tables turn!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUslGSoEH8I]The Good, Bad and the Ugly - Tuco Shoots - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Listen to the director, he unvails Randal's character and it's no boy scout! Damn Dale was a fool!

- Tuco in G, B & U

Premise: You only have some many changes to action, before the tables turn

Exactly the reason why Rick should have put the kid out of his misery when his leg was impailed on the iron bar. Shoot him and run to save his own life.

This is whats wrong with society...

This is why I don't watch TV....

you can't go by what the director says..you have to go by what you see in the show. In real life, no one is going to tell you what someone's character is ahead of time.

That's why, I just watch the show. I think it's kind of funny...a zombie soap opera.

you can't go by what the director says..you have to go by what you see in the show. In real life, no one is going to tell you what someone's character is ahead of time.

That's why, I just watch the show. I think it's kind of funny...a zombie soap opera.

I don't watch TV...

Evert time I put the TV on I get pissed...

If I put the TV on now all I will see is progressive talk shows, cops and more progressive talk shows.

Network TV is bullshit...

I don't watch TV...

We'll, I'm getting ready to cancel my cable, too much money for too few shows I'm willing to watch. I'm almost better off waiting until they come out on DVD.

Though I will miss the National Geographic channel. The Discovery channel isn't what it used to be, nor is The Learning Channel.

I don't watch TV...

We'll, I'm getting ready to cancel my cable, too much money for too few shows I'm willing to watch. I'm almost better off waiting until they come out on DVD.

Though I will miss the National Geographic channel. The Discovery channel isn't what it used to be, nor is The Learning Channel.

It's not about the money - it's the content.

I like some shows like Cold Case, Law & Order, Monk, Psych, Pawn Stars, Bones, Histories Mysteries etc.... I can watch all that shit online tho...

Last edited:

- Tuco in G, B & U

Premise: You only have some many changes to action, before the tables turn

Exactly the reason why Rick should have put the kid out of his misery when his leg was impailed on the iron bar. Shoot him and run to save his own life.

I would have just left him there with the Walkers.

Forum List

Back