The wall will never be built for a variety of reasons, but even if it miraculously got built...

...then what?

Do republicans just have this delusion that it will turn America into some magical utopia? Let’s take the fantasy further and pretend that the wall would reduce illegal immigration from Mexico to 0% and we magically deported all undocumented immigrants. Then what? What the fuck do republicans expect to happen? More jobs? The unemployment rate is what, 4% now? Why would businesses nationwide collectively say “well all those illegals that I chose to hire to begin with are gone. I guess I’ll start paying my employees more out out of the kindness of my own heart. My profit margins are of course less important than that.”

It’s amazing what simple reasoning will get you.

Of course, we know the wall won’t be built. Hell, Trump had two years to do that with a republican Congress and his dumbass still failed.
If democrats try to stop the wall from being built you won’t win an election for at least 20 years..

Kiss my white ass

For one thing, it might stop these poor people from dying in the desert.
Right as if you actually care.
Immigrants dying in the desert is not political it is basic humanity. That is why Democrats typically ignore the thousands of immigrants AND their children who have died hideous deaths in 110 degree deserts or drowning in the Rio Grande . If there is no political gain, then it doesn't matter to Democrats.

The only reason you suddenly cared was your Media pumped a photo of an immigrant Father and daughter who drowned. They used it for political gain to attack Trump and oh wow all of a sudden now Democrats care about illegal immigrants dying!

Those like the Op'er didn't care about those deaths the eight years Obama was President but now they care...

They did not care about children forced into sex slave trade by the Cartel...

It is sad but reality....

...then what?

Do republicans just have this delusion that it will turn America into some magical utopia? Let’s take the fantasy further and pretend that the wall would reduce illegal immigration from Mexico to 0% and we magically deported all undocumented immigrants. Then what? What the fuck do republicans expect to happen? More jobs? The unemployment rate is what, 4% now? Why would businesses nationwide collectively say “well all those illegals that I chose to hire to begin with are gone. I guess I’ll start paying my employees more out out of the kindness of my own heart. My profit margins are of course less important than that.”

Of course, we know the wall won’t be built. Hell, Trump had two years to do that with a republican Congress and his dumbass still failed.
If democrats try to stop the wall from being built you won’t win an election for at least 20 years..

Kiss my white ass
Sure we will

Trumps inhuman immigration policies will feature prominently in the 2020 election

...then what?

Kiss my white ass
Sure we will

Trumps inhuman immigration policies will feature prominently in the 2020 election
What’s inhumane is what open borders have done to America’s poor neighborhoods and schools. Health care, welfare, debt, lowering American wages, destroying our public schools, our culture..

Democrats won’t win again..
now get on your knees and start kissing some
Middle America white ass lol

Where is the wall?
Derp derp... can't refute what I say ofcourse.

The wall is being upgraded in places. If Democrats have their way they will tear down the wall for the cartels that they work for. Democrats also seem to enjoy all the human trafficking.
Damn Skippy

We will tear down that wall as soon as Trump leaves
And Mexico will pay for it
The cartels are paying Democrats for resisting the wall, and the cartels will pay them to tear it down.
And they will never win another election if they do.

Tear down that wall
Only Conservatives care about wasting money on it
Democrats don't respect borders, especially America's.

...then what?

Kiss my white ass
Sure we will

What’s inhumane is what open borders have done to America’s poor neighborhoods and schools. Health care, welfare, debt, lowering American wages, destroying our public schools, our culture..

It was corporate America that destroyed our urban neighborhoods and left them to rot

...then what?

Kiss my white ass
Sure we will

It was corporate America that destroyed our urban neighborhoods and left them to rot
Democrats have them the permits, democrats created the regulations..

...then what?

Kiss my white ass
Sure we will

While the D Party watched and did nothing.

If the wall gets built that is a major victory for America, reducing illegal immigration in great numbers.

Actions like these is how the entire nation is saved from the invasion that democrats like the op promote in their hopes of replacing America with their 3rd world utopia, and Americans with 3rd worlders.

...then what?

Kiss my white ass
Sure we will

Doubt it since his immigration policies aren't inhumane. Barry followed the same SOP's. You sure didn't care then.

Most Americans want illegals out of our country. They like saving those billions each year not to mention the American citizens who are robbed, raped and murder by illegals every year.

That's going to be a prominent feature of the 2020 election. All will see Trump is doing his best to get the wall built and boot the 20 million who are here out. While your crowd does everything they can to stop him. THATS what voters will see. Buckle up buttercup. Your side will lose this issue big time.

You really are one stupid ass.

If an illegal immigrant really wants in and makes the however far trip to make the attempt, then a wall isn't going to stop them. However, a wall will slow down and re-direct many to a point of entry. To do nothing and keep the status quo isn't working.
and we can at least start with this area:
View attachment 275562
look how close that is to the central America shit holes.

Good point, that doesn't look like 2000 miles now does it?

Where is the wall?

Between your libs brains and the real world.
It’s amazing how you are too much of a pussy to admit Trump failed at this.

Trump's 2 terms are only just beginning. Come here snowflake :itsok: there I give you permission to go now.
Yeah, that’s what I thought. Typical deflection.

Its true, after Trump completes his 2nd term if there's no wall then you can run your mouth. Until then talk to the hand :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back