‘The walls are closing in’ — on Biden

They said (loosey quoting) that it had the appearance of Russian disinformation.

Please link proof they knew it was real but lied.
You look it up, the letter said it was Russian disinformation with 51 fbi agents signing off on it. The blocked off storied about it on Twitter and Facebook. Now we know for a fact the story was true. So quit lying.

You look it up, the letter said it was Russian disinformation with 51 fbi agents signing off on it. The blocked off storied about it on Twitter and Facebook. Now we know for a fact the story was true. So quit lying.
You made the claim, you look it up.

Show me the link that proves they lied or your full of BS.

Sorry, thats.how debate works or I could just make something up and ask you to look it up. Get it?

If Hillary, Pelosi, Schiff, Obama, and the rest of the corrupt DummyCrats committed their crimes without so much as a slap on the wrist, we can rest assured that Pedo Joe will live comfortably off of his ill-gotten money for the rest of his days.
Yawn...nice make believe. Maybe if you chant lock them up a few times it will help overcome that pesky innocent until proven guilty constitution thing.

It didn't work before but maybe add some tears?

You made the claim, you look it up.

Show me the link that proves they lied or your full of BS.

Sorry, thats.how debate works or I could just make something up and ask you to look it up. Get it?
If you haven't heard about it, you live under a rock. I think even cnn reported it, they turn against him. He is screwed.

Yawn...nice make believe. Maybe if you chant lock them up a few times it will help overcome that pesky innocent until proven guilty constitution thing.

It didn't work before but maybe add some tears?
Hillary literally destroyed evidence. That's proof of guilt. No denying that unless you're a DummyCrat.

So the verdict is, your full of BS.
Notice Biden announced he is going to officially announce his run in 2024 Tuesday last week. Then this comes out? Even your own party doesn't want this fuck up to get another 4 years. I guess you're finally going how the deep state runs and hopefully it will wake you up. But I doubt it, you're a product of today's education system.

Notice Biden announced he is going to officially announce his run in 2024 Tuesday last week. Then this comes out? Even your own party doesn't want this fuck up to get another 4 years. I guess you're finally going how the deep state runs and hopefully it will wake you up. But I doubt it, you're a product of today's education system.
So you lied when you said the FBI agents lied and now you fall back on right wing talking points.

Your BS has wasted our time.

Ahh, but there is one simple way to get Joe Biden.

Submit some evidence that proves he did something illegal that is more substantial than a misdemeanor.

That's all you have to do, and I ask because no one, to date, has done this.

Cheers,
Rumpole

~~~~~~

Forum List

Back