The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes your white invented foodstamps are a low threshold. Thats why whites made up welfare. I'm talking about the Black people that have survived and thrived and provide tax money that supports you in your trailer park.
Welfare was developed by LBJ to keep blacks on the plantation. It has obviously worked, and blacks have not - literally.

Black Americans would be happy, prosperous people if it were not for the war on drugs :)
Black americans are already happy and prosperous even though there is war against us. Shows how strong we are and why you cave chimps fear us.

They look absolutely ecstatic about their lot in life.....
View attachment 69396
They are fighting the war in that photo. This is image only shows a moment in time.

Yes your white invented foodstamps are a low threshold. Thats why whites made up welfare. I'm talking about the Black people that have survived and thrived and provide tax money that supports you in your trailer park.
Welfare was developed by LBJ to keep blacks on the plantation. It has obviously worked, and blacks have not - literally.
Read your history. It was invented for poor whites during the great depression. Blacks couldnt get on it for decades. Whites have always needed exclusive help and the reason they are so weak they commit suicide just because they are poor.

Read your history. It was invented for poor whites during the great depression. Blacks couldnt get on it for decades. Whites have always needed exclusive help and the reason they are so weak they commit suicide just because they are poor.
Read about the Great Society program and learn why your race is still such an abject failure.

Read about the Great Society program and learn why your race is still such an abject failure.
My race educated your race. We could never be failures. Thats why whites made up welfare. Bedcause you whites are chronic failures.

We have problem areas in America and they're all black. Even poor white places don't have the same violent crime rates as these places.

You should be ashamed. Whites have had all the power in this nation and you're comparing the whites to blacks? "Hey whites are doing somewhat better than the people they legally oppressed for centuries so, thats something"

Congrats

You should be ashamed. Whites have had all the power in this nation and you're comparing the whites to blacks? "Hey whites are doing somewhat better than the people they legally oppressed for centuries so, thats something"

Congrats

Yep, a white farmer in rural Kansas in 1880 sure had a lot of power...

Fucking leftists. Stupid, racist, and full of shit....

We have problem areas in America and they're all black. Even poor white places don't have the same violent crime rates as these places.

Congrats
Whites always do better than blacks. Everyone does wherever they are found.

So what's your point?

Congrats

Yep, you have nothing

Congrats
Whites always do better than blacks. Everyone does wherever they are found.

So what's your point?

Awesome, you're doing marginally better than those you actively held down for so long. Even when you cheat you still only do slightly better. THATS something to hang your hat on there

Congrats

Yep, you have nothing

I demonstrated you are a racist retard.

Not hard to do, but still...

C'mon, people.....this race baiting shit is just another tactic that is used against us to keep us divided. We need to love and care about each other.... the powers that be could never take us down if we were united but they are masters of using tactics developed at the Tavistock and Brookings Institutes and they know how to manipulate us. I don't give a shit about the tint of your skin. There is some bad shit heading down the road and it's gonna happen soon...they have been planning this for awhile. They are betting on us turning on each other....God is betting on us uniting. Busting on each other about political affiliations is one thing but we all bleed the same. I hate racial division and race baiting...it turns my stomach regardless of who starts it.

Congrats

Yep, you have nothing

I demonstrated you are a racist retard.

Not hard to do, but still...

Sure you did!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back