The war of civilization is upon us

Where did Delta say he wants to "bomb modest women"? "decadent west'??

WTF DOES THAT MEAN?
He said he wanted to kill Muslim extremists to protect the decadent West. Obviously that would involve killing civilians including the elderly, women, and children.

US bomb kills 30 at Afghan wedding

List of children killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen

He said "decadent west"?? I missed that. Pakistan and Yemen are
places with similar problems for US involvement-------northern Pakistan where
the Taliban scum hang out is something like Yemen-----hills and rough terrain---
the only way to fight the enclaves of terroirst pigs there is with bombs------the
Islamic approach to housing wanted terrorists is to house them in baby nurseries

you ask an excellent question-------"what are we going to do"------first step in solving
a problem is ...DEFINE THE PROBLEM
Ok........the main problem is western support for the fascist state of Israel and the zionist Jews. ....... :cool:

right-------the filth of islam cannot deal with the fact that the rapist pig could not
MURDER all DA JOOOOOOS with the help of the pile of shit in Jannah ------his "friend" allah

And this is the difference:

BgKF9hGCUAAlmts.jpg

One of these is worth fighting for, killing for, and dying for. The other is not.
If you ask the people were fighting they would disagree with you. And they would point out that that's their sandy desert you're looking at

People we're fighting don't get a vote since we're going to be dropping bombs on their heads.
11666270_10154310095314867_880850217017783414_n.jpg

[

I can tell you that the first thing that needs to be done is that we need to stop spinning and deflecting for THE religion that contains the psychotic maniacs who perpetrate these atrocities. We have a relatively large group of people, and not only in America, who refuses to admit the obvious.

Once we're all (relatively speaking) on the same page, we can make some decisions. Until then, we cannot.

Yes, stop defending the Christian Right.

Hey, we know that there is a group out there who admits it:
  • Hates America's history
  • Hates America's traditions
  • Wants to fundamentally change America
We'll see, I guess.
I wonder what the final result of this is going to be. Certainly Paris is not going to be overtaken by Arabs in America is not going to become Sharia law. So what are we going to do about this? I just heard Michigan is not going to let any refugees come into the state. That is probably very wise because Dearborn Michigan is the Arab capital of America. There is no doubt we have sleeper cells here in Dearborn Michigan. A country like Switzerland if they let a thousand Muslims move in which they would not but if they did they would not let all thousand of them live together in a city where they can plot and unite and wage war on us. But what are we going to do? This probably millions of American Muslims living in Dearborn Michigan. Is this the same problem we have in the Middle East? Isis is blended in with normal people? I just don't get how we can't go kill them all

I say send all the jihadist refugees to Washington DC since they are the ones brining them here.

Maybe they can do some good for a change.

[

I can tell you that the first thing that needs to be done is that we need to stop spinning and deflecting for THE religion that contains the psychotic maniacs who perpetrate these atrocities. We have a relatively large group of people, and not only in America, who refuses to admit the obvious.

Once we're all (relatively speaking) on the same page, we can make some decisions. Until then, we cannot.

Perfect example of how the Regressive Left deflects for the PC-protected religion.

Nailed it.

Thanks.

islam-will-dominate-the-world.jpg

[

Perfect example of how the Regressive Left deflects for the PC-protected religion.

Nailed it.

Thanks.

Are you denying that the Christian religion contains psychotic maniacs?

Let's debate that. Pretend you're an adult for 10 minutes and debate me on that point.

[

Nailed it.

Thanks.

Let's debate that. Pretend you're an adult for 10 minutes and debate me on that point.
I don't have to deny anything.

All I have to do to prove my point is point at your transparent deflection and say, "hey, LOOK at THAT."

And, amazingly, you just did it again.

You're a nasty, dishonest Regressive Leftist, and I'm under no obligation to do anything else.

Sorry.

[

Nailed it.

Thanks.

What's PC about defending the innocent?

[

Nailed it.

Thanks.

I don't have to deny anything.

All I have to do to prove my point is point at your transparent deflection and say, "hey, LOOK at THAT."

And, amazingly, you just did it again.

You're a nasty, dishonest Regressive Leftist, and I'm under no obligation to do anything else.

Sorry.

You referred to a religion that contains psychotics. Why wouldn't that be a reference to Christianity?

[

Nailed it.

Thanks.

What's PC about defending the innocent?
This, from a person who attacks the Christian Right, of which there are millions, most of whom are every bit as peace-loving as most Muslims.

Play with someone else.

[

Nailed it.

Thanks.

Keep it up. Everytime jihadists destroy something keep saying how Christians are just the same.

You should win lots of elections in the near future.

[

Nailed it.

Thanks.

Keep it up. Everytime jihadists destroy something keep saying how Christians are just the same.

You should win lots of elections in the near future.
It won't matter. They literally can't help themselves at this point.

They are PC-programmed to deflect for the PC-protected religion.

Forum List

Back