The War Party proudly presents Iraq, The Sequel ......

They are as sure of Assad's use of WMD as they were that Saddam had them. We've heard all this crap before. We've learned nothing.

I can't believe Obama is going to repeat the mistake of starting a war over WMD.

He's losing my support fast.

First time you said something I can agree with... +rep for you, nice to see your growing!

Syria has been part of the destabilization of the region for many years, they need to go.

That way another bunch of fellows can do the same.

Naw ... The middle east has been at peace for thousands of years - right up until President Obama took office.

Just ask the R .....................................

US Set to Launch 'Iraq, The Sequel', in Syria

By Daniel McAdams

The Ron Paul Institute

August 26, 2013

If you liked the run up to the US attack on Iraq, with the lurid fictional tales o fmobile chemical weapons labs and Saddam’s nukes, you will love “Iraq, The Sequel”, currently unfolding in Syria. It is everything the interventionists have been hoping for: a heady brew of Kosovo, Iraq, and Libya all rolled into one. The possibility for an infinitely more toxic conflagration is exponentially higher, to boot, adding for the interventionists much excitement to the mix.

Here is the latest:

A fourth US warship capable of launching the type of cruise missiles that turned Libya to rubble and paved the way for al-Qaeda affiliates to take control of that country is now rushing to the waters off of Syria, ready to unleash destruction. Chuck Hagel, who some antiwar commentators foolishly believed would put an end to Washington’s military adventurism, is feverishly preparing plans for President Obama to attack. The media worldwide, interventionist to the core, is pushing willing leaders in the US, France, and the UK to finally treat Syria to another devastating “liberation.”

Iraq was entirely different. Please stop now.

I can hit them on Syria true but with truth damn it.

It's a war on a middle east country over dubious "evidence" of WMD. That similarity is undeniable, and enough to keep us out.

I think America should stay out.

On Iraq it's a different ball game for me. His sons. His sons were going to take over Iraq.

That's a clean debate zone one or another zone ithe bull ring if you want.

Game on either.

By Daniel McAdams

The Ron Paul Institute

August 26, 2013

If you liked the run up to the US attack on Iraq, with the lurid fictional tales o fmobile chemical weapons labs and Saddam’s nukes, you will love “Iraq, The Sequel”, currently unfolding in Syria. It is everything the interventionists have been hoping for: a heady brew of Kosovo, Iraq, and Libya all rolled into one. The possibility for an infinitely more toxic conflagration is exponentially higher, to boot, adding for the interventionists much excitement to the mix.

Here is the latest:

A fourth US warship capable of launching the type of cruise missiles that turned Libya to rubble and paved the way for al-Qaeda affiliates to take control of that country is now rushing to the waters off of Syria, ready to unleash destruction. Chuck Hagel, who some antiwar commentators foolishly believed would put an end to Washington’s military adventurism, is feverishly preparing plans for President Obama to attack. The media worldwide, interventionist to the core, is pushing willing leaders in the US, France, and the UK to finally treat Syria to another devastating “liberation.”

Iraq was entirely different. Please stop now.

I can hit them on Syria true but with truth damn it.

It's a war on a middle east country over dubious "evidence" of WMD. That similarity is undeniable, and enough to keep us out.

I think you are coming around mr smooth cheeze.:eusa_angel:

I hope someone in the administration comes to their senses so that this doesn't end up blowing up in our faces too

An Administration full of jingoism addicts come to their senses? .

The War Party - the military industrial complex owns both parties. They have filled the airwaves with images of dead Syrian children. So Obama has to attack or his party will pay the conseuences.

Its a fucking fraud.

The US and our Allies have been chomping at the bit to attack Iran and Syria.
They have been looking for any reason at all, and if they could not find one, Im sure they would be more than happy to create one....Gulf of Tonkin ring a bell?

Syria has been part of the destabilization of the region for many years, they need to go.

Naw ... The middle east has been at peace for thousands of years - right up until President Obama took office.

Just ask the R .....................................

Can you just stop your shit?

It's tediious. Go somewhere else.

Last edited:
I hope someone in the administration comes to their senses so that this doesn't end up blowing up in our faces too

The War Party - the military industrial complex owns both parties. They have filled the airwaves with images of dead Syrian children. So Obama has to attack or his party will pay the conseuences.

Its a fucking fraud.

I'm monitoring Cameron.

To say the least this is bizarre.

Its a fucking fraud.

No argument there, both Republicans and Democrats are drenched in blood and criminality, what gets me is the fact that the useful idiots seem to think their party is any better than the other party, they're just two different branches of the same crime family.

They are as sure of Assad's use of WMD as they were that Saddam had them. We've heard all this crap before. We've learned nothing.

I can't believe Obama is going to repeat the mistake of starting a war over WMD.

He's losing my support fast.
200px-Yogi2.JPG

Deja Vu All Over Again

I believe you meant Israel.

.Transparent Hoax Could Lead to War

Phony "poison gas" attack spurs calls for intervention

"Western experts on chemical warfare who have examined at least part of the footage are skeptical that weapons-grade chemical substances were used, although they all emphasize that serious conclusions cannot be reached without thorough on-site examination.

"Dan Kaszeta, a former officer of the U.S. Army’s Chemical Corps and a leading private consultant, pointed out a number of details absent from the footage so far: ‘None of the people treating the casualties or photographing them are wearing any sort of chemical-warfare protective gear,’ he says, ‘and despite that, none of them seem to be harmed.
’"

By Daniel McAdams

The Ron Paul Institute

August 26, 2013

Here is the latest:

Its ignorant to simply lump any and all military action together. The United States invaded Iraq and re-designed the country.

A Cruise Missile Strike on Syria to deter the further use of Chemical weapons by the All-Assad regime is not even remotely similar.

Syria has not used Chemical Weapons much in the conflict and the Cruise Missile strike will deter them from using them again, as it will turn the cost/benefit ratio away from using the chemical weapons.

The war in Syria will then continue on with the United States NOT involved, but with Syria unlikely to cross the line of chemical weapons use ever again.

By Daniel McAdams

The Ron Paul Institute

August 26, 2013

Here is the latest:

Its ignorant to simply lump any and all military action together. The United States invaded Iraq and re-designed the country.

A Cruise Missile Strike on Syria to deter the further use of Chemical weapons by the All-Assad regime is not even remotely similar.

Syria has not used Chemical Weapons much in the conflict and the Cruise Missile strike will deter them from using them again, as it will turn the cost/benefit ratio away from using the chemical weapons.

The war in Syria will then continue on with the United States NOT involved, but with Syria unlikely to cross the line of chemical weapons use ever again.

"[R]emoving the threat posed by Syria's chemical weapons stockpile by military force "is very, very complex."

"Even under international law, if you strike a chemical weapons base and there is collateral damage to civilians it is as if you, the attacker, used chemical weapons," he said.

Read more: Report Israeli Bombed Syrian Chemical Weapons - Business Insider

In typical photos by the AQ such horrid pictures.

Does anyone see the individuals in the pictures who are showing their sadness wearing any protective gear?

Hey who has pictures?

Lets get them out there.

Just the other day AJ was conned by a person posing as a victim in Syria and they were busted wide out and open on the net as the dude got up and walked away.

Forum List

Back