The war to save Netanyahus career

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

I think Joe has nailed this one. Its not about recovering hostages or destroying hamas. Its just about saving a political career.

So many people have died to save one political career. Its even worse than Thatchers Malvinas war.

I think Joe has nailed this one. Its not about recovering hostages or destroying hamas. Its just about saving a political career.

So many people have died to save one political career. Its even worse than Thatchers Malvinas war.
Israel is responding to an attack by Hamas on oct 7

Any Israeli PM would do the same

Get back to me when Netanyahus cancels elections.
Netanyahu’s popularity plummeted after the 7 October attack by Hamas, which exposed serious flaws in Israeli security. Most political observers say Netanyahu would lose elections if they were held now, and would be forced into opposition, facing court hearings on corruption charges. But elections have been put off until the war is over, or at least until major military operations are deemed to have been completed.

You should read the article if you can read.

A proper leader would prevent the attack happening bbefore it happened..
Coulda’, shoulda’ is always the thing on monday’s after the game

I’ve seen reports that the IDF deployed extra security in the north expecting an attack from Hezbollah instead of Hamas

But the important question is what to do now?

i expect the war will continue for quite some time since there are still many Hamas that havent been killed yet

Last edited:
Thats them killing their own people. A neighbor didnt breach their borders and murder and rape over 1k people, retard.
Oh, so are you claiming that Gaza is now a sovereign state?

So is Ukraine, which is why Russia is under sanctions for invading it.

So is Ukraine, which is why Russia is under sanctions for invading it.
Ukraine didnt invade russia first.
I know you see the difference, you just cant admit it. Because da joooooos

Ukraine didnt invade russia first.
I know you see the difference, you just cant admit it. Because da joooooos

Actually, Russia had a very legitimate complaint that Ethnic Russians in the Donbas were being oppressed by the Ukrainian government.

Zelensky was doing this in violation of the Minsk Accords, which called for the self-determination of the Donbas.

We could also use as an example Apartheid South Africa, which regularly not only oppressed their own black populations, but made military incursions into their neighbors to get ANC bases.

So, no, Israel is not being discriminated against because they are Jewish, they are being given a big old pass because they are Jewish.

Actually, Russia had a very legitimate complaint that Ethnic Russians in the Donbas were being oppressed by the Ukrainian government.

Zelensky was doing this in violation of the Minsk Accords, which called for the self-determination of the Donbas.

We could also use as an example Apartheid South Africa, which regularly not only oppressed their own black populations, but made military incursions into their neighbors to get ANC bases.

So, no, Israel is not being discriminated against because they are Jewish, they are being given a big old pass because they are Jewish.
Doesnt matter!
THEY GOT INVADED. People hate on them for one reason only. Its the ONLY thing that makes sense. Like you throwing up useless "comparisons."

Doesnt matter!
THEY GOT INVADED. People hate on them for one reason only. Its the ONLY thing that makes sense. Like you throwing up useless "comparisons."

Was it an invasion? An invasion implies to me seizing territory and holding it.

Which clearly was not what Hamas did on 10-7.

this is why it is important for the white liberals to pay nothing more than lip service to oct.7,...to acknowledge it without explanation puts the lie to the claim above and the like...
... joe's a good man, he's coming to the aid of his party but due to his condition he is open to being used right now,
So many people have died to save one political career.

do you blame/credit Hamas?
Its even worse than Thatchers Malvinas war.
only if you're a commie tommy.

It had its own arab leadership prior to oct 7

There were no IDF soldiers in Gaza before the current war was started by Hamas

Now it becomes an occupied territory again

Forum List

Back