🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Weapon of the Courts

I've just never seen anything like this. This level and degree of denial.

Even a conservative court won't rule in favor of an alternate universe fantasy.

This is a real problem. This alternate universe stuff is real and dangerous.

Trump was beaten, soundly. That is reality.

Biden was beaten, soundly. That is reality. Trump set record for most votes (real ones) ever received in a presidential election (74 Million), but that doesn't include all the votes he got that were switched by fraud machines all across the country + all the votes that were taken away from him by ballots being thrown out (while Republican poll watchers weren't allowed to observe-which invalidates the whole election, just that alone) So adding in all the taken away votes, Trump very likely had over a 100 million votes.

Biden, who couldn't fill a parking lot during the campaign, subtracting out all his fabricated "votes", probably got no more than about 20 million real votes (and most of those from his & Harris' campaign staffers and illegal aliens).

Despite heavy insulation from the facts, by the liberal media, Democrats know the election was massively, fraudulent, and totally invalid, and that Trump won by a landslide. Biden knows it too. If any of the lying, cheating, thieves had an ounce of decency and soul, they would admit the truth. They are proving that they cannot be trusted. Not on anything.
This is all just fantasy. Trump-appointed judges agree with me.

You're completely at the mercy of your alternate universe. I can't help you.

Are you scared? Are you certain that the new communist president is going to take all your guns and make you get gay married? Good. Trump voters deserve to live in the mind destroying joyless bubble of existential terror they have made for themselves.
No, I'm NOT scared. Because, first of all, the election is far from over. There is no "president-elect", and it's not over until Jan. 20th.

Secondly, even if Biden did manage to steal the election, practically everything he tries to do, will be stopped by the US Supreme Court, or lower courts (EX. if he would try to confiscate guns, he would be overruled as a violation of the Constitution's 2nd amendment)

Trump has appointed a record number of Republican judges, and he has plenty to choose from in flurrys of lawsuit activity. :biggrin:

Very few judges who ruled against the Trump legal team. were Trump-appointed, despite this favorite notion that the liberal media seems to love so much.

There are almost none. Want to cite their names, right here ? :biggrin:

Secondly, even if Biden did manage to steal the election, practically everything he tries to do, will be stopped by the US Supreme Court, or lower courts (EX. if he would try to confiscate guns, he would be overruled as a violation of the Constitution's 2nd amendment) Trump has appointed a record number of Republican judges, and he has plenty to choose from in flurrys of lawsuit activity.

Problem: With enough unity by the commies, they can pack the courts. That means Biden will be able to insert as many fellow commie judges in the court as he desires. Remember when asked the question, neither he nor Whorris would answer it.

Very few judges who ruled against the Trump legal team. were Trump-appointed, despite this favorite notion that the liberal media seems to love so much.

You have posted two intellectually incompatable posts back to back. Seek help.

There was a reason our founding fathers made Supreme Court Justices lifelong appointments. They are beholden, dependent, in political debt to no one, certainly not to a political party or some President who will be irrelevant after a few years.
The overall record of the Trump years Supreme Court has been overwhelmingly favorable to Republicans, and most if it was when Ruth Bader Ginsberg was still on the court. All 3 of Trump's Republican appointees are relatively young, and are bound to be on the court for decades. If you're looking to them to be helpful to Democrat lunacy, you're in for a rude awakening.

We can't depend on the Judicial Branch to protect of Liberties any more than we can depend upon the Executive or Legislative branches.

Our Founding Fathers knew this and that is why we have the Second Amendment.

What the SCOTUS did was not to show that it is a republican court.

It showed that the people Trump put on that bench will do their job and judge cases based on merit, not partisan politics.
Post # 26 applies here too.

Pretty sure they would have loved to overturn the election but they didn't have anything to work with.

No, it's just courts, especially the Supreme Court wants to stay out of politics. They don't want to get in the middle of elections no matter to who's benefit it would be.

Are you scared? Are you certain that the new communist president is going to take all your guns and make you get gay married? Good. Trump voters deserve to live in the mind destroying joyless bubble of existential terror they have made for themselves.

Biden only has two years. In 22 we will regain leadership of the House. Anybody that read Biden's agenda knows it's going to destroy this country. It's going to cause a lot of people to lose money, and a lot of people to spend more money. As the prediction of Biden taking the presidency became stronger, our border is now flooded with people trying to get in; the people that Trump stopped during his administration.

It doesn't matter. And nothing will matter to you.

Again: I can't help you.

Additionally, adults who are put in positions of great importance will usually understand, appreciate and grow into the position.

Trump is the obvious, painful exception, but most adults at that level have the intelligence and temperament to act accordingly.
Perhaps, being a typical information-deprived victim of liberal OMISSION media, you are clueless to the massive list of accomplishments that President Trump has compiled. Here's some help >>

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft, first in US history.
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in US history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation, first in US history.
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act, first in US history.
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces, first in US history.
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, first in US history
26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL, first in US history, of any significant size/degree.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities, first in US history.
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to less than 2000/week in October, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine with Operation Warp Speed (even liberals congratulated Trump on this (ex. Jake Tapper on CNN, and Geraldo Rivera, who calls it the "Trump Vaccine")
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. GDP growth 33.1% in 3rd quarter 2020, highest (by far) in US history.

As I posted earlier today, the 2020 election is far from being determined. The media can propagandize all they want by calling Biden "President -elect". They can hold press photo-ops of him naming people to cabinet positions, and posturing all they want, but none of that brings him one inch closer to being POTUS.

If, however, God forbid, that Biden were to become president. and even if Democrats were to come up with majorities in both house of Congress, they still would not have a control grip on US politics. Remember that the US Supreme Court has a Republican majority, with or without the RINO Roberts.

If Democrats gained control of the legislative and executive branches, everything they tried to do could be shot to pieces, by the judicial branch. Just as Democrats did for years, for every executive order or bill passed they don't like, Republicans could go judge shopping, find just the right judge, and file a lawsuit. With the SCOTUS in a Republican majority, Republicans could be generally confident of stopping most things Democrats might come up with.

Sure, the SCOTUS didn't rule in Republicans' favor in the Texas lawsuit, but that isn't likely to prevail over time, as shown by other cases where the big court did rule in Trump's favor (ex. Muslim countries ban, favor to religious groups on Cuomo church restrictions, ) The SCOTUS still has Republican majority, and those justices still are conservatives.

That's not 'propaganda'. That's reality.

Remember, you're in deep, deep denial and hamstrung by some fairly awful assessments of probability.

As I posted earlier today, the 2020 election is far from being determined. The media can propagandize all they want by calling Biden "President -elect". They can hold press photo-ops of him naming people to cabinet positions, and posturing all they want, but none of that brings him one inch closer to being POTUS.

If, however, God forbid, that Biden were to become president. and even if Democrats were to come up with majorities in both house of Congress, they still would not have a control grip on US politics. Remember that the US Supreme Court has a Republican majority, with or without the RINO Roberts.

If Democrats gained control of the legislative and executive branches, everything they tried to do could be shot to pieces, by the judicial branch. Just as Democrats did for years, for every executive order or bill passed they don't like, Republicans could go judge shopping, find just the right judge, and file a lawsuit. With the SCOTUS in a Republican majority, Republicans could be generally confident of stopping most things Democrats might come up with.

Sure, the SCOTUS didn't rule in Republicans' favor in the Texas lawsuit, but that isn't likely to prevail over time, as shown by other cases where the big court did rule in Trump's favor (ex. Muslim countries ban, favor to religious groups on Cuomo church restrictions, ) The SCOTUS still has Republican majority, and those justices still are conservatives.

I'm going to file that with the following:

Waiting for the real crimes ken Starr said Clinton committed other than lying about consensual sex with an adult woman were coming any day now back in 1998.

The incredible things that trump's people were finding out about Obama in Hawaii.

Waiting for both the crimes and indictments of Hillary regarding Benghazi.

Waiting for the crimes and indictments of Obama for "spying" on trump.

Waiting for Mexico to pay for trump's wall.

Waiting for all that "evidence" of fraud and cheating to be presented and accepted by any court in our nation.

And so many others that you people say is going to happen.

What will be your lie when none of what you say will happen actually happens?

Wow you're in for a very rude awakening on January 20th.

Have fun in your delusions.

Biden was beaten, soundly. That is reality. Trump set record for most votes (real ones) ever received in a presidential election (74 Million), but that doesn't include all the votes he got that were switched by fraud machines all across the country + all the votes that were taken away from him by ballots being thrown out (while Republican poll watchers weren't allowed to observe-which invalidates the whole election, just that alone) So adding in all the taken away votes, Trump very likely had over a 100 million votes.

Biden, who couldn't fill a parking lot during the campaign, subtracting out all his fabricated "votes", probably got no more than about 20 million real votes (and most of those from his & Harris' campaign staffers and illegal aliens).

Despite heavy insulation from the facts, by the liberal media, Democrats know the election was massively, fraudulent, and totally invalid, and that Trump won by a landslide. Biden knows it too. If any of the lying, cheating, thieves had an ounce of decency and soul, they would admit the truth. They are proving that they cannot be trusted. Not on anything.

You are dealing with a person who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle Obama is a man.

Do you really expect anything close to reality from that person?

Amazing how you think that SCOTUS would/should vote in a partisan way. That's how banana republics operate. :lol:
"Should isn't the word. They vote according to what they think is right. In the past, that has largely shown up as in agreement with Trump and Republicans (ex. Muslim countries travel ban)

You are dealing with a person who believes that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle Obama is a man.

Do you really expect anything close to reality from that person?
This is just fascinating to observe. I've never seen something like this. Neither has the country.

The democrats are the minority party and have to cheat to get elected
Correct. That has been shown beyond any doubt. Biden was probably beaten in this election 5 to 1. His basement non-campaign was a laughingstock.

Forum List

Back