🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Weaponization Of January 6

What a clown , that would be a stretch from the one person who knows the most on this subject, The medical Examiner. but your such a clown that you say you know better.
Him getting up in the morning had as much to do with his death as him being on the Hill. If the stress is what did him in
then he had a an underlying condition. Funny the examiner didn't mention that.

What a clown , that would be a stretch from the one person who knows the most on this subject, The medical Examiner. but your such a clown that you say you know better.
Your 5th grade English teacher just called to say she is very disappointed in you.

You have no business calling anybody a clown, much less Meister.

07capitol-victim-articleLarge.jpg

Damn, Lindsey got Ashli Babbit killed.

She was the only person to die for trump and trump didn't even pay for her funeral expenses.
She didn’t die for Trump, she was murdered.

Offer Sicknick died as a result of a series of strokes following the sustained attack by Trump goons, their chemically spraying outnumbered police valiantly defending democracy one of their criminal acts against the police.

The medical examiner, Francisco Diaz, indicated that "all that transpired" on January 6 "played a role in his condition."

So he didn't die from the spray.

Not with any certainty, wow, that is a stretch.
If you need to contrive excuses for the Trump goons who attacked Congress on January 6, 2020 and injured 140 of the outnumbered police defending democracy, that is what you will do.

I accept the non-partisan, empirical realities of recounts, audits, and the judicial determinations in dozens of election challenges, and in trials of the hundred of Trump goons who were identified, indicted, are being prosecuted, convicted or confessed.

The nation is a democratic republic of laws that demand empirical evidence, not a theocracy governed by the weird worship of one dude.

Mitch McConnell (R) blames Trump for deadly Capitol riot
"The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

Kevin McCarthy (R) blames Trump for riot
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”

Lindsey Graham (R) calls for prosecution of rioters
"Those who made this attack on our government need to be identified and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Their actions are repugnant to democracy."

Former Attorney General William Barr (R) said the violence at the Capitol building is
“outrageous and despicable."

So he didn't die from the spray.
Officer Sicknick died following his being assaulted by Trump goons, as were other outnumber police defending democracy.

The fact that more Trump goons invading the Capitol weren't shot by the police as Senator Graham screeched should be the police response makes Trump goons fortunate.

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 3.05.25 PM.png

If you need to contrive excuses for the Trump goons who attacked Congress on January 6, 2020 and injured 140 of the outnumbered police defending democracy, that is what you will do.

I accept the non-partisan, empirical realities of recounts, audits, and the judicial determinations in dozens of election challenges, and in trials of the hundred of Trump goons who were identified, indicted, are being prosecuted, convicted or confessed.

The nation is a democratic republic of laws that demand empirical evidence, not a theocracy governed by the weird worship of one dude.

Mitch McConnell (R) blames Trump for deadly Capitol riot
"The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

Kevin McCarthy (R) blames Trump for riot
“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.”

Lindsey Graham (R) calls for prosecution of rioters
"Those who made this attack on our government need to be identified and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Their actions are repugnant to democracy."

Former Attorney General William Barr (R) said the violence at the Capitol building is
“outrageous and despicable."
Seems like the the excuses were contrived by your ilk. One person was killed outright, and it wasn't by any protester.
Those that broke the law should be and have been charged. None for the sedition BS that your ilk is trying to push.
Not sure what your other bullshit is all about.

Last edited:
Seems like the the excuses were contrived by your ilk. One person was killed outright, and it wasn't any protester.
Those that broke the law should be and have been charged. None for the sedition BS that your ilk is trying to push.
Not sure what your other bullshit is all about.
The investigation is not over yet but some certainly violated 18 U.S. Code § 2384 and could be charged...

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

The investigation is not over yet but some certainly violated 18 U.S. Code § 2384 and could be charged...

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
Has the FBI seen this? Nobody was overthrowing the government, even with that fire extinguisher.
FBI say no insurrection and no one was charged with sedition. Not sure there is anything else to say

Has the FBI seen this? Nobody was overthrowing the government, even with that fire extinguisher.
FBI say no insurrection and no one was charged with sedition. Not sure there is anything else to say
LOL

Try reading for comprehension. I'll even spot you a clue ... I didn't highlight the section about "overthrowing the government."

It was posted by you, who gives a fuck if you didn't highlight it? Sheesh, dude :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

Because I highlighted the relevant part so readers here would understand the part of the law I said they violated. Should I have accounted for those among us who are less competent to comprehend the reasoning for highlighting text?

LOLOL

Because I highlighted the relevant part so readers here would understand the part of the law I said they violated. Should I have accounted for those among us who are less competent to comprehend the reasoning for highlighting text?
Who cares? Seems those that count say you're full of shit.
FBI say no insurrection and no one was charged with sedition. LOL

Spin that until the cows come home

Sounds serious!!!

How many have been charged with seditious conspiracy under 18 U.S. Code 2384?

Who cares? Seems those that count say you're full of shit.
FBI say no insurrection and no one was charged with sedition. LOL

Spin that until the cows come home
Again, the investigation isn't over yet. And as I pointed out, there are some who "can" be charged with the crime I posted as there is no question there are some who used force to delay the execution of the election certification.

Again, the investigation isn't over yet. And as I pointed out, there are some who "can" be charged with the crime I posted as there is no question there are some who used force to delay the execution of the election certification.
Hold your breath, sparky. Seems you have been reduced to posting what you wish would happen.
We are in the here, and now reality, and not your wet dream.

Forum List

Back