🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The WEIRD political hypocrisy of this board.

Under Obama everyone on the right loved Bush and the left hated him. Now Bush is hated by the right and admired by the left.
When McCain/Romney ran against Obama they were supported by the right and despised by the left. Now those roles too have reversed.

I think it is a flawed personal trait when you don't have the courage to stick to your so called principles regardless of someone elses health condition. It's hard to take a lot of you serious.

No liberals thought that the right wing in the U.S. would turn as extreme as it has. The idea of a Trump presidency existed only in a comedy show named 'The Simpsons'. It is an utter absurdity.

The left hasn't changed much, true Republicans like the Bushs, McCain and Romney seem a whole lot more reasonable than the wack job that's our current President.

The fact that all the Trumpbots now despise the Bushs, McCain and Romney shows how far off the deep end they've gone. There is something seriously wrong with these people!
The left hasn't changed much, huh? :laughing0301:

Both parties have changed....much. Good grief!

Under Obama everyone on the right loved Bush and the left hated him. Now Bush is hated by the right and admired by the left.
When McCain/Romney ran against Obama they were supported by the right and despised by the left. Now those roles too have reversed.

I think it is a flawed personal trait when you don't have the courage to stick to your so called principles regardless of someone elses health condition. It's hard to take a lot of you serious.
This is what an abnormal person and presidency can do : grant new perspective. While I think Dubsies was incompetent and ignorant, he looks like George Washington compared to president babyman.

Remember how angry pseudocons would get whenever someone would claim Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq?

Notice how they have gone totally silent about that now that they have elected one of the cut-and-run peaceniks who demanded Dubya be impeached for lying about WMDs?

So...yeah.

W and O were neocons. Why should we reminisce over these two worthless stains?

If I were to sum up my posts on this forum for the past seven years, it would be about pseudocons destroying every last conservative principle.

ZERO integrity.

Trump has doubled the federal deficit, and not a PEEP out of them after whining for EIGHT YEARS about Obama's deficits.

They make me sick.

This is consistently the case, the Republican and Democrat party voters only support ideas as long as their party is the one in favor of it. I can sum up their positions for you, though; Bigger Government. It's the only constant from beginning to end.

This is what an abnormal person and presidency can do : grant new perspective. While I think Dubsies was incompetent and ignorant, he looks like George Washington compared to president babyman.

W and O look like the bottom of the outhouse compared to any president....ove.other than lbj. Even jimmeh is a tad bit above W and O in the dung heaps.

The far left started to like the Bush's again when Jeb and the rest of the clan opposed Trump. Suddenly the Bush's were "transformed" from scum of the earth...to moderate voices of reason!
I respect Bush 43 as an individual. I think he is a fine family man, loving husband and wanted what was best for the country. He was just extremely inept as a president

I have always considered McCain to be an American hero and a politician who put his country first. I just thought he sold out to the extreme conservatives at the end of his career

I also respected Bob Dole, Bush 41 and Mitt Romney

I have no such admiration for Trump as an individual, a leader or as a family man

It has nothing to do with politics

2013: Flashback: Chemical Weapons In Syria Include WMDs Shipped From Iraq

2015: Saddam's WMDs Went To Syria, Then Lebanon....

The pseudocons continued to argue Hussein had WMDs...right up until they fell in love with the New York huckster.
You lie! Your politics alters your perception of reality.
Trump has evolved on many things. We support his current agenda. You guys used to love him before he grew up and became much more conservative.
I'm old school conservative, retard.

Trump has not evolved. He is a huckster. He has not changed one bit in the four decades I have watched him. Not one bit.

What has happened is that the conservative movement has DEvolved. It doesn't exist any more. It's gone, and has been replaced by retards, psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, and bigots.

Show me one "conservative" who has started a topic to bitch about Trump's debt.

Go ahead.

Guess what you are going to find.

If I were to sum up my posts on this forum for the past seven years, it would be about pseudocons destroying every last conservative principle.

ZERO integrity.

Trump has doubled the federal deficit, and not a PEEP out of them after whining for EIGHT YEARS about Obama's deficits.

They make me sick.

And yet W and O racked up 16 trillion in debt and yet you fondle O's deficits. Lol.

The pseudocons continued to argue Hussein had WMDs...right up until they fell in love with the New York huckster.
Trump has evolved on many things. We support his current agenda. You guys used to love him before he grew up and became much more conservative.

Trump has not evolved. He is a huckster. He has not changed one bit in the four decades I have watched him. Not one bit.

What has happened is that the conservative movement has DEvolved. It doesn't exist any more. It's gone, and has been replaced by retards, psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, and bigots.

Both parties have been replaced with retards, psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, and bigots. Youre still lying to yourself.

ZERO integrity.

They make me sick.

And yet W and O racked up 16 trillion in debt and yet you fondle O's deficits. Lol.
I have never "fondled" Obama's debt. If there is one thing that has been consistent about me, it is my hundreds of posts/topics about how to reduce/eliminate our debt since my arrival on this forum. And you know that, you lying fuck.

This is what I mean. You people aren't conservatives. You're liars and hypocrites.

Both parties have been replaced with retards, psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, and bigots. Youre still lying to yourself.
The Democrats have always been retards, psychopaths, liars, hypocrites, and bigots. For as long as I have been alive.

But you assholes have infected the GOP now.

That's why I don't support the GOP any more. I am a conservative without a party.

The one thing you can always count on a pseudocon tard doing is making the ASSumption that I am some kind of Obama/Hillary/Democratic supporter because of my hatred of Trump and my hatred of the fake "christians" and fake "conservatives" who have destroyed the conservative movement.

Despite seeing my posts for the past seven years defending conservative principles, they have no moral qualms about making up lies about my motives.

They make me sick.

Who posted admiration for Dubya? Post a link.
I went to D.C. twice to protest his vanity wars.
And I still don't like him but in comparison to Trump he's absolutely presidential.
We watched Bush and Obama on "60 Minutes" last night and Bush, whom I've always derided for his inarticulate verbal skills, spoke like a Rhodes Scholar compared to the Big Orange Goon.
Romney is looking good in comparison to Don the Con, too.
It's about who will do the least damage and maybe some good once Captain Cocksocket is forced out of office.

The far left started to like the Bush's again when Jeb and the rest of the clan opposed Trump. Suddenly the Bush's were "transformed" from scum of the earth...to moderate voices of reason!
I respect Bush 43 as an individual. I think he is a fine family man, loving husband and wanted what was best for the country. He was just extremely inept as a president

I have always considered McCain to be an American hero and a politician who put his country first. I just thought he sold out to the extreme conservatives at the end of his career

I also respected Bob Dole, Bush 41 and Mitt Romney

I have no such admiration for Trump as an individual, a leader or as a family man

It has nothing to do with politics

Wait a minute...did you REALLY just claim that you "respected" George W. Bush? Wow...I'm amazed that a lightning bolt didn't come down out of the sky and fry your lying ass for THAT one, Winger!

Forum List

Back