The WHO obviously is inept and incompetent at best, goats & pawpaw trees test positive for Kung Flu!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
The goat may have to be placed in lockdown... Burn down all the pawpaw trees...

we are being manipulated boys & girls; YES, there is a virus!

NO, it is not anywhere near as dangerous as we have been led to believe.

from Twatter:

President Magufuli: We took samples from goats. We sent samples from sheeps. We took samples from pawpaws. We sent samples from car oil. And we took samples from other different things. And we took the samples to the laboratory without them knowing.

And we even named all the samples. Like the sample of car oil. We named it Jabil Hamza, 30 years old, male. The results came back negative. When we took a sample from a Jackfruit (Durian) we named it Sarah Samuel, 45 years old, female. The results came back inconclusive. When we took samples from a Pawpaw we named it Elizabeth Anne, 26 years old, female. The result from the Pawpaw came back positive that it has corona. That means the liquid from a pawpaw is positive. We took samples from (a bird) called Kware. The results came back positive. We took samples from a rabbit. The results came back undeterminent. We took samples from a goat and the results came back positive. We took samples from a sheep and it came back negative and so on and so on.

And so now you see this you have taken samples and the results come back positive and they have the corona. That means all the pawpaws should be in isolation also… The goat should be in isolation also.

It sure looks like someone has an agenda to me...

iin49SU.png

from Twatter:

President Magufuli: We took samples from goats. We sent samples from sheeps. We took samples from pawpaws. We sent samples from car oil. And we took samples from other different things. And we took the samples to the laboratory without them knowing.

And we even named all the samples. Like the sample of car oil. We named it Jabil Hamza, 30 years old, male. The results came back negative. When we took a sample from a Jackfruit (Durian) we named it Sarah Samuel, 45 years old, female. The results came back inconclusive. When we took samples from a Pawpaw we named it Elizabeth Anne, 26 years old, female. The result from the Pawpaw came back positive that it has corona. That means the liquid from a pawpaw is positive. We took samples from (a bird) called Kware. The results came back positive. We took samples from a rabbit. The results came back undeterminent. We took samples from a goat and the results came back positive. We took samples from a sheep and it came back negative and so on and so on.

And so now you see this you have taken samples and the results come back positive and they have the corona. That means all the pawpaws should be in isolation also… The goat should be in isolation also.

iin49SU.png
Got some real cites? Twitter doesn't count.

paw
the video is there and very real, watch it or don't, just over 2 minutes

WHO is trash, unless you believe goats and pawpaw trees have the Chinese Virus

from Twatter:

iin49SU.png

ok, here is the article from Reuters - President queries Tanzania coronavirus kits after goat test

perhaps my dig on the WHO was not appropriate for this thread; but I am pretty sure that is where the tests came from (will dig deeper)

I know there is a real virus, however, I stand by my statement that the reaction has been seriously overblown

:beer:

Forum List

Back