The Wine-Sipping Butchers of Planned Parenthood

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
When we wanted ultrasound used to accurately determine the age of the babies PP kills, it was declared "torture" and compared to rape. But apparently it's A-OK to use ultrasound so they can effectively guide their graspers and such, in order to prevent damaging those valuable parts they want to sell.....

"Planned Parenthood has officially declared it "torture" for women to see their unborn children through ultrasound before submitting to abortion. The billion-dollar abortion industry has lobbied vociferously against increasing ultrasound access to pregnant women on the fence about abortion.
"But when the same imaging technology is used to help Planned Butcherhood's "providers" place their forceps strategically to protect their precious organ commodities, it's invaluable "guidance."
"Now you know if you didn't already or if you were in abject denial. Planned Parenthood's fetish for late-term abortion stems not from compassion for mothers, but from the cold-blooded drive to drum up cold, hard cash. The practice has continued for at least 15 years, when Planned Parenthood's human harvesters in Kansas were first uncovered."

" What kind of country do we live in where law-abiding businesses are fined, threatened and demonized for refusing to bake gay wedding cakes, but barbaric baby butchers are hailed by feminists, Hollywood and a president who asked God to "bless" them?"

The Wine-Sipping Butchers of Planned Parenthood - Michelle Malkin - Page full

And they don't want to use them to protect the life of the mother...but in order to protect the value of their harvested dead babies, it's okay. That is about $$ as well.

Evidently the company buying these parts illegally, StemExpress is clamming up, repeated calls unanswered and their website mysteriously went down. They know they are fugged

The Communist government of China is harvesting and selling human organs and so is the Taliban, but I never thought I'd see it here.

We need an investigation. Into the phony company called the Center for Medical Progress.

8697694e99a09ed53f73bdce9b0d979a.jpg

I think the best way to plan your parenthood is by being responsible and not 'having an accident' by fucking up.

I think the best way to plan your parenthood is by being responsible and not 'having an accident' by fucking up.

Accidents do happen, that's when responsibility kicks in, actually responsibility should kick in the moment one chooses to have sex

Accidents do happen, that's when responsibility kicks in, actually responsibility should kick in the moment one chooses to have sex

Responsibility includes forethought, which should come before sex.

Everyone involved should be in prison. They just put a price tag on the lives of all pregnant women.

It's a criminal franchise. They are worse than the traffickers, abusers and pimps they serve.

Will even one lib here be outraged........ I doubt it. The franchise must be protected. This is was happens when right and left replace right and wrong.

Forum List

Back