🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Women's March is Global

Are you saying protests against ISIS serves to embolden them?

I suppose that is possible.

However, what Blue Gin was saying was that women SHOULD be protesting ISIS.
So in other words we should just ignore it.
Are you going good to soil your panties over every utterance of a threat? There aren't enough panties in the country to keep you supplied.
Apparently you faux feminists have that covered since one of your main themes in this latest sham of a protest is....being so upset that your periods ruin your favorite jeans and panties that you must get out and march at the inhumanity if it all...Awwwww the poor plight of the self important soooo abused liberal feminist moonbats.

It's a sight to behold...or not.
I can't believe a woman is posting this. You, my dear, are the sight.
Are you complaining against her use of free speech? How wimmins rites you are.

I think it was this Pupps, it's a bit unsavoury darling.

"being so upset that your periods ruin your favorite jeans and panties"

Are you going good to soil your panties over every utterance of a threat? There aren't enough panties in the country to keep you supplied.
Apparently you faux feminists have that covered since one of your main themes in this latest sham of a protest is....being so upset that your periods ruin your favorite jeans and panties that you must get out and march at the inhumanity if it all...Awwwww the poor plight of the self important soooo abused liberal feminist moonbats.

I can use my free speech too can't I?

Women as walking womb/vagina. I expect it from men. Women, not so much.

Yes, it will embolden them.

Did you really not know this?????

Seriously?

No my dear...you liberal kooks are the sight. Running around with vaginas on your head screeching about soiled panties and tampon tax.

Get a real message instead of looney hair on fire gibberish.

Women around the world actually suffer real abuses and you dingbats are stuck on stupid.

It was Ashley Judd's oh so inspiring (says the media)feminist rant. Don't cry to me.

Note how they also assign one of their fellow feminists crazy talk to me. Um hello...research your rally leaders there "ladies". :)

I've said what I had to say about it, BlueGin. Everything you're spouting is personally insulting and minimizing to women's message. As much as I feel for women in other countries who are being treated poorly, I will work on gaining respect here in my country. Good for those who have the knowledge and wherewithal to influence women's rights elsewhere.

16195973_744333632382204_6790909564602926409_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

16195236_744337342381833_6854336243510861522_n.jpg

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity
The march is people freaking out that the US Welfare payments to the world is coming to an end.

I've said what I had to say about it, BlueGin. Everything you're spouting is personally insulting and minimizing to women's message. As much as I feel for women in other countries who are being treated poorly, I will work on gaining respect here in my country. Good for those who have the knowledge and wherewithal to influence women's rights elsewhere.
Again...if it was degrading or minimizing to women blame your fellow feminists it came directly from one of their own rally speeches.

Well, at least they didn't exercise their freedom of speech as loudly as was done Friday...

Anti-Trump protesters will face up to 10 years in prison | Daily Mail Online

A friend of mine in Fort Worth, Texas they emailed me about this yesterday and they said that the Far Left Agitators and the human filth we call the Antifa will get the books thrown at them as what they did was in Washington DC which is Federal territory, so as such their violent rioting were felonies.

Lol these POS are so moronic they didn't realise this, great stuff, throw them in dungeons for ten years, diet of only bread and water and let them rot.

Of course Obama probably would have invited them to the White House so he could praise them as um fellow Community Organising Agitators or something :rolleyes-41:

Here's one picture of them rioting on Friday, dressed in black and faces covered, this is the maggots the Antifa, they are violent hardcore Communists.

riots-628x356.jpg

Here is a video of the maggots the Antifa in action on Friday in Washington DC of course it will get to the point where President Trump will order the Riot Police to go full spectrum Zero Tolerance on these bastards every time they pull the below sort of shit and by full spectrum Zero Tolerance I mean live rounds and shoot to kill.

The only good Antifa is one that doesn't have access to Oxygen anymore, rot in Hell you human filth.

The duration of the video is one minute and fifty three seconds, note also the flags on display and also the Militant Faggots are with them, the Militant Faggots joined with the Antifa sometime ago.

The flag, the black one on the left, if you freeze the below video at 12 seconds shows this, the Antifa flag, they say they are Anti-Fascist yet they act like Fascists.

fahne_antifascist_action2_1.jpg

They are chanting "Black Lives Matter" and the mindless "We Hate Fascists" whilst acting like Fascists.

The below sort of human scum very shortly need to be shot where they stand. Period, finish them, period.

The Antifa are funded by The Soros Organisation, ALL Soros assets worldwide need seizing and the entire Soros family need an International Red Notice issued on them, this is an Interpol International Arrest Warrant, the whole family need arresting, they need to be considered as an International Terrorist Organisation.

Here is the link>>>>>
George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agit - Pastebin.com

Last edited:
Women are sending a strong message to Trump and other misogynists around the world.
1. What message would that be?

2. What discernible outcome(s) have resulted from these marches?

3. What will they have mattered, once the litter generated by the mob has been swept-up and hosed-down and flushed down the storm drains?

At least it made the LibTards feel better...

Which, as we know, is what it's all about, for these silly, emoting little ones...

What's with the hats? Are they supposed to represent titties?

They are Pussy hats darling, as in Grab Them By The Pussy.

Iceweasal as you are a normal, red-blooded male, looking at the pictures of those crazy wimmen and many fat, ugly madcows amongst them, would you as a normal, red-blooded male want to grab any of them by the pussy? :popcorn:
Not if their pussies look like their hats!

I see her posts quite the opposite. She is saying there are real problems and running around acting like spoiled brats is a disservice to the cause.

Well, at least they didn't exercise their freedom of speech as loudly as was done Friday...

A friend of mine in Fort Worth, Texas they emailed me about this yesterday and they said that the Far Left Agitators and the human filth we call the Antifa will get the books thrown at them as what they did was in Washington DC which is Federal territory, so as such their violent rioting were felonies.

Lol these POS are so moronic they didn't realise this, great stuff, throw them in dungeons for ten years, diet of only bread and water and let them rot.

Of course Obama probably would have invited them to the White House so he could praise them as um fellow Community Organising Agitators or something :rolleyes-41:

Here's one picture of them rioting on Friday, dressed in black and faces covered, this is the maggots the Antifa, they are violent hardcore Communists.

riots-628x356.jpg

Here is a video of the maggots the Antifa in action on Friday in Washington DC of course it will get to the point where President Trump will order the Riot Police to go full spectrum Zero Tolerance on these bastards every time they pull the below sort of shit and by full spectrum Zero Tolerance I mean live rounds and shoot to kill.

The only good Antifa is one that doesn't have access to Oxygen anymore, rot in Hell you human filth.

The duration of the video is one minute and fifty three seconds, note also the flags on display and also the Militant Faggots are with them, the Militant Faggots joined with the Antifa sometime ago.

The flag, the black one on the left, if you freeze the below video at 12 seconds shows this, the Antifa flag, they say they are Anti-Fascist yet they act like Fascists.

They are chanting "Black Lives Matter" and the mindless "We Hate Fascists" whilst acting like Fascists.

The below sort of human scum very shortly need to be shot where they stand. Period, finish them, period.

The Antifa are funded by The Soros Organisation, ALL Soros assets worldwide need seizing and the entire Soros family need an International Red Notice issued on them, this is an Interpol International Arrest Warrant, the whole family need arresting, they need to be considered as an International Terrorist Organisation.

They are in leagues with and working with Trump.

It was Ashley Judd's oh so inspiring (says the media)feminist rant. Don't cry to me.

Okay sorry I didn't know :thup:

riots-628x356.jpg

They are in leagues with and working with Trump.

No they are not, the Antifa started on my Continent and now has come to America, our organisations have been monitoring these fucking maggots for several years, we know everything about them, we know more about them than they even know about themselves.

Forum List

Back