🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Women's March is Global

Trump is a big supporter of womens rights. So is his daughter, Ivanka.

I love this story about our president. It says a lot about him as a father, and a man who understands the importance of women and a good education....

Skip to the 1min mark....

Yeah, lol...he supports their rights alright. Their right to shut up while he rapes them and grabs their pussy.

No that was Bill Clinton. You have your Presidents wrong. Trump has no issues like that other than an audio tape.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And a sworn testimony from Ivana. But who cares about those pesky facts?

"The Women's March Is Global"

So is terrorism. These whiney-ass women might be more concerned about keeping their country safe rather than how their going to pay to slaughter their unborn children

No sum game, it will accomplish nothing and all be forgotten by week's end.

I actually hope not.

There are countries, like India (and there is a march in Dehli) where women face a lot of violence, rape, discrimmination that they are fighting to have recognized.

I've been to India...I never want to go back. Talk about a third world shithole and yes women have it awful there. I've never witnessed so much poverty either.

In fact women here should spend some time in India....then rethink how awful they have it here
--------------------------------------------------------------
Not funny at all! Just what do you mean? Are you saying that women in the United States who are raped or repressed or may, in the future, lose the right to chose whether or not to have an abortion would change their minds just because women in India have it worse? This remark is sexist and stupid. And I don't see a "disagree" or thumbs down button, but I wish there was one. Dumbass.

I actually hope not.

There are countries, like India (and there is a march in Dehli) where women face a lot of violence, rape, discrimmination that they are fighting to have recognized.

I've been to India...I never want to go back. Talk about a third world shithole and yes women have it awful there. I've never witnessed so much poverty either.

In fact women here should spend some time in India....then rethink how awful they have it here
Not funny at all! Just what do you mean? Are you saying that women in the United States who are raped or repressed or may, in the future, lose the right to chose whether or not to have an abortion would change their minds just because women in India have it worse? This remark is sexist and stupid. And I don't see a "disagree" or thumbs down button, but I wish there was one. Dumbass.

You'd be wise to work on your reading comprehension skills ya dumbass, noob. I never said anything of the sort

I actually hope not.

You'd be wise to work on your reading comprehension skills ya dumbass, noob. I never said anything of the sort

Of course you didn't, the left constantly makes shit up to fit their mental disorder.

I wonder, did the women march in China? China where they butcher their babies if they are female? Did they march in Saudi Arabia where they are more or less cattle?

No, I will bet they did not. They marched in countries that gauntee their rights and men protect them.

Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

Kennedy, Johnson, and Clinton would all fit into this category, they just didn't have the electronics back then. As far as reproductive rights, please name any reproductive rights that have been curtailed by Trump. Additionally , can we have a breakdown of quotes from the marches in the us that were anti trump vs. pro women.

Can anyone make an argument that except for diehard extremists, this event will fade from the headlines very quickly. Women that didn't believe in abortion were not welcome. So much for a women's march. What a waste of an opportunity to show solidarity and hope for the truly suffering women of the world, very few of which live in the us.

You acknowledge 3 Democrats who openly demeaned women (one of whom was a serial sexual assaulter) who were never condemned by their supporters. Seems like you are claiming the Left is being hypocritical.

I actually hope not.

Not a good start for a first post, name calling.

Yes most of India is a Third World shithole as Sassy commented, most of India craps in the street, they won't even use a toilet and if anyone ever goes to India NEVER under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES drink the water.

Women do have it worse in India than in Western nations, not only women but female babies who are often murdered at birth because more value is placed on male babies.

Indian Minister Says 2,000 Girls Are Killed Across the Country Every Day

Daughters are considered undesirable in India's highly patriarchal society

"Two thousand girls are killed in India every day, with many slain before or just after birth, the country’s Minister of Women and Child Development said on Monday.

“You have 2,000 girls who are killed in the womb every day,” Maneka Gandhi told news channel NDTV in an interview. “Some are born and have pillows on their faces choking them.”

Female infanticide is a historic problem in India’s highly patriarchal society, as daughters are often viewed as a burden because of the continuing prevalence of the dowry system."

Here's the rest of the article.

2,000 Girls Killed Daily in India: Minister

This below horror story is from 2006, so the figure now a decade later will be even more of a horror story, especially if 2,000 baby girls are being murdered each day.

India Has Killed 10 Million Girls in 20 Years

• By PALASH KUMAR
Dec. 15, 2006

"Ten million girls have been killed by their parents in India in the past 20 years, either before they were born or immediately after, a government minister said on Thursday, describing it as a "national crisis".

A UNICEF report released this week said 7,000 fewer girls are born in the country every day than the global average would suggest, largely because female foetuses are aborted after sex determination tests but also through murder of new borns.

"It's shocking figures and we are in a national crisis if you ask me," Minister for Women and Child Development Renuka Chowdhury told Reuters.

Girls are seen as liabilities by many Indians, especially because of the banned but rampant practice of dowry, where the bride's parents pay cash and goods to the groom's family.

Men are also seen as bread-winners while social prejudices deny women opportunities for education and jobs.

"Today, we have the odd distinction of having lost 10 million girl children in the past 20 years," Chowdhury told a seminar in Delhi University.

"Who has killed these girl children? Their own parents." In some states, the minister said, newborn girls have been killed by pouring sand or tobacco juice into their nostrils.

"The minute the child is born and she opens her mouth to cry, they put sand into her mouth and her nostrils so she chokes and dies," Chowdhury said, referring to cases in the western desert state of Rajasthan.

"They bury infants into pots alive and bury the pots. They put tobacco into her mouth. They hang them upside down like a bunch of flowers to dry," she said.

"We have more passion for tigers of this country. We have people fighting for stray dogs on the road. But you have a whole society that ruthlessly hunts down girl children."

According to the 2001 census, the national sex ratio was 933 girls to 1,000 boys, while in the worst-affected northern state of Punjab, it was 798 girls to 1,000 boys."

Here's the rest of the article.

India Has Killed 10 Million Girls in 20 Years

So is terrorism. These whiney-ass women might be more concerned about keeping their country safe rather than how their going to pay to slaughter their unborn children

Mental illness is Global.

So is global the Global Elite who is behind this whole circus.

Washington D.C today
170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Denver Colorado

womens-march-on-denver-1.jpg

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland
1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

web1_dc-womens-march_012117ev_017_7826297.jpg

Los Angeles

March+aerials+2+1-21-17.JPG

There are many more locations, but clearly millions of women came out for this march today.
It's got to be in the millions.

REPUBLICANS HAVE AWOKEN A SLEEPING GIANT

A sleeping giant that can't flip an egg without breaking the yolk or iron a shirt without burning the shirt or their fingers most likely. No wonder kids are screwed up and having identity crises.

Washington D.C today

Denver Colorado

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland
1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

Los Angeles

There are many more locations, but clearly millions of women came out for this march today.

A sleeping giant that can't flip an egg without breaking the yolk or iron a shirt without burning the shirt or their fingers most likely. No wonder kids are screwed up and having identity crises.

Your problem is they VOTE. They also are the largest voting block in this country, and they vote more often than men do.

These women are your mothers, your sisters, your wives, your girlfriends, your grandmothers, and your daughters. You didn't stand up for them, and say NO way we're installing a vile, vulgar, foul mouthed, immature, woman assaulting, sexist, misogynist Chimpanzee into the oval office.

Since you have made Comrade Trump the poster boy of the Republican party, the target will be on every Republican that holds elected office.
The consequences will be devastating for decades to come.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

Pennsylvania

March-GettyImages-632296518-%281%29%5B2%5D.jpg

So is global the Global Elite who is behind this whole circus.

George Soros has a big wallet...and is NOT a Progressive.
No. He is not a progressive. He is a lot more serious thing than that.

I wonder, did the women march in China? China where they butcher their babies if they are female? Did they march in Saudi Arabia where they are more or less cattle?

No, I will bet they did not. They marched in countries that gauntee their rights and men protect them.
Protesting things such as REAL attrocities in the world is too hard.

Or so they say.

When have feminists advocated fighting terrorism?

When have groups like NOW or code pink EVER protested for women's rights in the mideast? Those huge anti-Israel marches these idiots initiated when Israel kills 9 Turkish terrorists never seem to materialize when russia, china, iran or the arab muslim countries are mentioned. That ISIS is not amenable to protests? So fucking what, so that gives these fake women's rights groups a pass?

Where the fuck were they for 6 years while all those women were being slaughtered in syria?

Or the 1,000 women attacked in Cologne, Germany on New years' eve?

Funny how putin can carpet bomb whole fucking cities out of existence in syria, but since he's a friend of Trump, suddenly all these idiot fems are screeching how "horrible" a person putin is. These fake fems are fucking trash, represented by several pieces of shit on this board like coyote.
Exactly. Today's feminists are an embarrassment. And their protests are childish and stupid.

If they ever get a real cause worth noting THAT would be news.

Today's feminists are the same women who worked to give the arrogant twits like you equal rights, reproductive choice, and more opportunity than we had growing up.

As someone who was one of the first female bank managers in North America, you have no idea what we put up with to make equal opportunity available or how easily it can be lost.

I can remember friends going to back alley abortionists and praying they didn't die.

Never again!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Washington D.C today

Denver Colorado

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland
1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

Los Angeles

And that leave their trash behind after their temper tantrum.

Lesbians protesting in favor of abortion...but none of them will ever be impregnated by a man.
Abortions that have been legal for decades.
If Roe overturned the issue will go back to individual states where it belongs.
And what would be the results? The Guttmacher Institute, an organization whose research is cited by both sides of the debate, says that 20 states currently have laws on the books and they would remain thus making abortion illegal at least to some extent in those states. 7 other states would probably intact new abortion laws with various degrees of restriction.

The remaining 23 states are unlikely to pass any new abortion laws. Nationally, support for overturning Roe v Wade has fallen from 33% to 28% over the last 15 years. Opposition has risen from 60 to 69%. In these 23 states support for pro choice is even higher, reaching 87% in some blue states.

The cost of an abortion in states where it was illegal would rise by the cost of a plane or bus ticket. Abortion rates would fall in states with abortion laws, and rise in states where abortion was legal. The major impact would be on the poor who would have more unwanted children for the state to support.

Interestingly, the impact on the number of abortions is unlikely to be near as great as believed by those on both sides of the issue.

• First off, abortions have fallen in the US over last 20 years by nearly 50% from 1.2 million to 660,000, a trend that began 25 years ago and is accelerating.
  • Second, the wide availability of chemically induced abortions would make enforcement of abortion laws very difficult.
  • Lastly, the cost of travel between nearby states where abortion is legal is relatively inexpensive and likely to be made even cheaper by pro choice organizations.
About seven-in-ten Americans oppose overturning Roe v. Wade
I am disappointed in you flop. In every one of your posts in this thread you are selectively choosing information creating a false impression about trumps character, the women's movement, or abortion. I don't have have a problem with your extreme distaste for trump but let's not support your positions with falsehoods, misdirections, and giant omissions. Let's tell the whole story about the abortion debate.

The main one is that most Americans support abortion access with some significant restrictions. If you were going to craft a law based strictly on public opinion, it would permit abortion in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy and in cases involving rape, incest or threats to the mother’s health. The law, however, would substantially restrict abortion after the first trimester in many other cases.

Photo
18-538-chart1-blog480.png

CreditGallup
Intriguingly, such a policy would be similar to the laws in several European countries, like France, where abortions are widely available in the first trimester and restricted afterward. It would also be consistent with much of Roe v Wade.

Don't forget to tell your listeners about this fact too

As Gallup’s historical chart shows, opinion on abortion has not shifted in a major way over the years. (It also does not vary much by sex, with women as divided as men on the issue.) But if one side has any slight sway on the trends, it is the anti-abortion campaigners’ side. Twenty years ago, the share of Americans saying abortion should always be legal was more than twice as high as the share saying it should never be legal. Since the mid-1990s, the share of Americans who consider themselves as abortion rights advocates (or “pro-choice” in the poll’s available answers) has also declined:

Photo
18-538-gallup2-blog480.gif

Credit

I don't expect roe to be overturned, this is a scare tactic of the left. What I do see is many more restrictions on late term abortions, as they absolutely should have, and as the vast majority of the public wants.

Lesbians protesting in favor of abortion...but none of them will ever be impregnated by a man.
Abortions that have been legal for decades.
If Roe overturned the issue will go back to individual states where it belongs.
And what would be the results? The Guttmacher Institute, an organization whose research is cited by both sides of the debate, says that 20 states currently have laws on the books and they would remain thus making abortion illegal at least to some extent in those states. 7 other states would probably intact new abortion laws with various degrees of restriction.

The remaining 23 states are unlikely to pass any new abortion laws. Nationally, support for overturning Roe v Wade has fallen from 33% to 28% over the last 15 years. Opposition has risen from 60 to 69%. In these 23 states support for pro choice is even higher, reaching 87% in some blue states.

The cost of an abortion in states where it was illegal would rise by the cost of a plane or bus ticket. Abortion rates would fall in states with abortion laws, and rise in states where abortion was legal. The major impact would be on the poor who would have more unwanted children for the state to support.

Interestingly, the impact on the number of abortions is unlikely to be near as great as believed by those on both sides of the issue.

• First off, abortions have fallen in the US over last 20 years by nearly 50% from 1.2 million to 660,000, a trend that began 25 years ago and is accelerating.
  • Second, the wide availability of chemically induced abortions would make enforcement of abortion laws very difficult.
  • Lastly, the cost of travel between nearby states where abortion is legal is relatively inexpensive and likely to be made even cheaper by pro choice organizations.
About seven-in-ten Americans oppose overturning Roe v. Wade
I am disappointed in you flop. In every one of your posts in this thread you are selectively choosing information creating a false impression about trumps character, the women's movement, or abortion. I don't have have a problem with your extreme distaste for trump but let's not support your positions with falsehoods, misdirections, and giant omissions. Let's tell the whole story about the abortion debate.

The main one is that most Americans support abortion access with some significant restrictions. If you were going to craft a law based strictly on public opinion, it would permit abortion in the first trimester (first 12 weeks) of pregnancy and in cases involving rape, incest or threats to the mother’s health. The law, however, would substantially restrict abortion after the first trimester in many other cases.

Photo
18-538-chart1-blog480.png

CreditGallup
Intriguingly, such a policy would be similar to the laws in several European countries, like France, where abortions are widely available in the first trimester and restricted afterward. It would also be consistent with much of Roe v Wade.

Don't forget to tell your listeners about this fact too

As Gallup’s historical chart shows, opinion on abortion has not shifted in a major way over the years. (It also does not vary much by sex, with women as divided as men on the issue.) But if one side has any slight sway on the trends, it is the anti-abortion campaigners’ side. Twenty years ago, the share of Americans saying abortion should always be legal was more than twice as high as the share saying it should never be legal. Since the mid-1990s, the share of Americans who consider themselves as abortion rights advocates (or “pro-choice” in the poll’s available answers) has also declined:

Photo
18-538-gallup2-blog480.gif

Credit

I don't expect roe to be overturned, this is a scare tactic of the left. What I do see is many more restrictions on late term abortions, as they absolutely should have, and as the vast majority of the public wants.

You have Senate Republicans watching these marches, the last thing they're going to do is piss them off more by installing an "ultra conservative judge." It was a right wing court that gave us Roe V Wade and it's been considered a right wing court ever since.

10171822_10152352303321041_6230309269826939149_n.jpg

Comrade Trump has been effectively neutered.

Forum List

Back