🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Women's March is Global

Interviewing women at the march. One is there for love. She wants more people to love one another.

Another woman is protesting because not everyone accepts her lesbian daughter.

How is the president supposed to address these issues and how does Madonna's tattooed vagina help?

Why focus on Madonna's vagina in the first place? :dunno:

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity
I confess.

When I was 14 I grabbed some European girls' pussies at a big carnival there once. It was a large crowd and easy to disappear.

As a juvie I did not think anything wrong with it.

That just goes to show how the juvie brain needs time to fully mature.

I am sure we can forgive and forget DJ Trump's pussy grabbing in the past.

He has not spoken about it in at least 10 years since he was 60.

Maybe he just took longer to outgrow being a juvie.

:D

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.

You honestly think Trump is the only man who's made comments like that? I'm under no delusions my own husband doesn't engage in "locker room banter". The left tried to make it political and it failed....that should give you some pause...and you all still don't know why Trump won. America is tired of noise, it wants results
I agree with Coyote that other issues weighed more heavily and his inappropriate conduct went to the back of the line. It always makes me a little sad, and a little tired, when a young woman defends that kind of inherent disrespect of women as nothing. It is indeed time that women began finding their voice again. It's apparently been too long.

I'm a woman, I made my own way and didn't need help. You all need to woman up
You are standing on a bunch of old ladies' shoulders and you don't even realize it. No one's asking for a thank you, but you should have seen what it used to be like. You wouldn't have liked it, I know that much.

Many of these women wanted Hillary elected. Hillary who took money from countries who stone women to death and deny them their basic human rights. They are freaking hypocrites of the highest order.
You are at least close, I think.

These protest rallies are just more women's suffrage events.

They are really pissed off that Hillary was beaten by a man.

If a woman had beaten her then there would be no protests.

I've always been a big supporter of womens rights. It's one the reasons why I was against obama and Hillary supporting some countries that are the worst offenders.

Last edited:
Nice how you reduce women's rights to a bunch "fat lesbians".

Ahh so this is the message. "Women's rights".

Contrary to all of your liberal talking points, women have more rights now than at any time in the past 150 years.

No, we aren't reducing their rights, they are reducing themselves and the feminist cause to nothing more than an overused cudgel.

Actually, if you had read the OP, you would realize that this is global ;)

Tell me about the great rights women have in India where rape is a huge issue...

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.
Have you ever been in a dressing room for the stage or beauty contest? People constantly stream through. It is not a place to assert your right of privacy.

The march today just illustrates how disorganized the thinking of women really is. Madonna was speaking. Now this is a woman who promised to suck the cock of any man who voted for Hillary. When her chosen lost, Madonna had her vagina tattooed in protest and put pictures on facebook. This is what represents women? Really? She blathers about solidarity and the msrch for rights. What solidarity? What rights? Blah blah. Not a single one of these women know why they are there. It's fun. It's a chance to say fuck you on camera.

They want to send a message and have no message.

And does anyone take anything Madonna says or does seriously?

Trump just took her threat to blow up the WH serious, all over Twitter.

Oh geez. Impulse control = non existent.

She wasn't threatening - she just said she thought a lot about it but decided not to. Now it's going to get blown up out of proportion and - who knows what nutcase will think - hey, great idea dude...

Oh good grief if someone had said that when Obama was there your head would spin and explode. She's a loudmouth and this time she may have went too far

Many of these women wanted Hillary elected. Hillary who took money from countries who stone women to death and deny them their basic human rights. They are freaking hypocrites of the highest order.
You are at least close, I think.

These protest rallies are just more women's suffrage events.

They are really pissed off that Hillary was beaten by a man.

If a woman had beaten her then there would be no protests.

I disagree - I think it's more then just that. It's the end of a long line of gradual erosions - from reproductive rights (which whether or not you agree with them are important to many women) and the lack of any understanding at how offensive Trump's remarks were concerning women.

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity
And by Tuesday or so, this will be a mere footnote.
Half a million left wing loons crammed into The Mall is supposed to mean something?
These people don't have any idea what it is they are protesting.
All they know is liberalism took it in the shorts and they can no longer use political correctness and unconstitutional speech codes to intimidate and destroy those who had the audacity to disagree with them.,,,
This thing "The half million woman Mooch" will have the same impact as the million black man mooch of 20 years ago...
This is one of those last big events the joined at the hip to liberalism main stream media will get to report with utter glee.
Tomorrow's news will have depictions of the mess they left behind. A mess other will have to clean.

Righties are mad that more people showed up for this protest than for the dons inauguration.

And by Tuesday or so, this will be a mere footnote.
Half a million left wing loons crammed into The Mall is supposed to mean something?
These people don't have any idea what it is they are protesting.
All they know is liberalism took it in the shorts and they can no longer use political correctness and unconstitutional speech codes to intimidate and destroy those who had the audacity to disagree with them.,,,
This thing "The half million woman Mooch" will have the same impact as the million black man mooch of 20 years ago...
This is one of those last big events the joined at the hip to liberalism main stream media will get to report with utter glee.
Tomorrow's news will have depictions of the mess they left behind. A mess other will have to clean.

Seems there were at least as many if not more there then there were attendees to the Trump inaugeration.

I'm still pondering how one tatoos their vagina. But no, I don't want to see pictures. That had to hurt. It's probably just laundry marker.

When the TeaTards protested, Republicans proclaimed it the end of Obama

Now with over a million women protestors, Republicans shrug it off.......nothing to see here

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women. The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.

Yeah, those women are so, so concerned with women's rights - so much so that they haven't uttered a peep in 6 years while 1 MM syrian women were massacred by russia and iran.
Collateral damage.

Collateral damage is genderless.

If you rebel from your leader and he is friends with Putin then you should expect to get the crap bombed out of you, male or female, and your kids too.

Last edited:
Women are sending a strong message to Trump and other misogynists around the world.
What strong message?
Trump is not any more misogynist than you are.
One more thing. As long as you libs continue to support Islamist terror and radical Muslims, you don't get to even mention misogyny.

Forum List

Back