🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Women's March is Global

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women. The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.

Yeah, those women are so, so concerned with women's rights - so much so that they haven't uttered a peep in 6 years while 1 MM syrian women were massacred by russia and iran.

You honestly think Trump is the only man who's made comments like that? I'm under no delusions my own husband doesn't engage in "locker room banter". The left tried to make it political and it failed....that should give you some pause...and you all still don't know why Trump won. America is tired of noise, it wants results

It's good to see that there are still some women who have matured past the age of 12 and can think for themselves. SIL, you need to be cloned about 2 BBN times.

No sum game, it will accomplish nothing and all be forgotten by week's end.

Week's end? It'll be forgotten by tomorrow when the married women marching are serving mini hot dogs and beer to their husbands watching football, and the fat lesbians sitting in their knitting classes.

Nice how you reduce women's rights to a bunch "fat lesbians".
Why is the Womens March considered a March against Trump?
All the conditions existed under the Obama Administration and they said nothing!
It is all BS

I think because objectifying women as sexual parts became once again normalized in the open during the Trump campaign.

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.

You honestly think Trump is the only man who's made comments like that? I'm under no delusions my own husband doesn't engage in "locker room banter". The left tried to make it political and it failed....that should give you some pause...and you all still don't know why Trump won. America is tired of noise, it wants results
I agree with Coyote that other issues weighed more heavily and his inappropriate conduct went to the back of the line. It always makes me a little sad, and a little tired, when a young woman defends that kind of inherent disrespect of women as nothing. It is indeed time that women began finding their voice again. It's apparently been too long.

A bunch of whiners saying "I don't like Trump as President!"

So?

It's an extension of the leftists' belief that if they tell a big enough lie, often enough, people will believe it, and it will become The Truth.

All the fibs about "Trump is racist", "Trump hates women", "Trump favors only the rich" - all the usual silly talking points the left trots out against any Republican who beats them - apparently these people now believe that if they say it often enough and loudly enough, somehow it will make a difference.

They're not protesting Trump himself, since he hasn't done anything yet.
They're basically protesting the 60,000,000 Americans who voted him into office.
And repeating the lies they've been trained into, over and over, hoping they will somehow become true.

Too late, whiners.

It's good to see that there are still some women who have matured past the age of 12 and can think for themselves. SIL, you need to be cloned about 2 BBN times.

I had great life teachers, my parents and grandparents.

Madonna said: "I have thought a lot about blowing up the White House, but i know that won't change anything"

this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.

I agree with Coyote that other issues weighed more heavily and his inappropriate conduct went to the back of the line. It always makes me a little sad, and a little tired, when a young woman defends that kind of inherent disrespect of women as nothing. It is indeed time that women began finding their voice again. It's apparently been too long.

I think that is a big part of it - there's been a long term erosion going on, and a complacency that went along with it.

Madonna said: "I have thought a lot about blowing up the White House, but i know that won't change anything"

this is a terrorist march, not a women's march!

Blowing up or blow jobs? I thought Madonna was all about offering free blow jobs for a vote :lol:

799b7a3006ade431403e0dfd41c6f329.jpg

So?

It's an extension of the leftists' belief that if they tell a big enough lie, often enough, people will believe it, and it will become The Truth.

All the fibs about "Trump is racist", "Trump hates women", "Trump favors only the rich" - all the usual silly talking points the left trots out against any Republican who beats them - apparently these people now believe that if they say it often enough and loudly enough, somehow it will make a difference.

They're basically protesting the 60,000,000 Americans who voted him into office.
And repeating the lies they've been trained into, over and over, hoping they will somehow become true.

Too late, whiners.

It's not just about Trump.

So?

Too late, whiners.

It's not just about Trump.
lol It's not about anything. It's recreational politics.

I'm a woman, I made my own way and didn't need help. You all need to woman up

Forum List

Back