🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Women's March is Global

I'm still pondering how one tatoos their vagina. But no, I don't want to see pictures. That had to hurt. It's probably just laundry marker.

I can't even stand to think about that...but the woman's a nutcase.

No sum game, it will accomplish nothing and all be forgotten by week's end.

I actually hope not.

There are countries, like India (and there is a march in Dehli) where women face a lot of violence, rape, discrimmination that they are fighting to have recognized.
Perhaps these 500k people should have gone to India then.

Or perhaps they had a legitimate message. You know. Like the Tea Party. Like Trump supporters.

Actually, if you had read the OP, you would realize that this is global ;)

Forgive me if I don't care.

Tell me about the great rights women have in India where rape is a huge issue...

Oh, India? What about the middle east? What about the precepts of Sharia Law that diminish women to 3/4ths of that of a man? Women are being objectified and denied basic rights, like education, freedom of movement and whatnot in those countries.

But India? Why India? What about Sweden and South Africa?

Top 10 Countries With Maximum Rape Crimes

This "march" is misguided. And frankly it is accomplishing nothing.

I could have made a mint selling Indigo Girls and Melissa Ethridge shirts.

Tell me about the great rights women have in India where rape is a huge issue...

Oh, India? What about the middle east? What about the precepts of Sharia Law that diminish women to 3/4ths of that of a man? Women are being objectified and denied basic rights, like education, freedom of movement and whatnot in those countries.

We know why India.

An anti Trump feminist group was denied access to the march because they were pro-life. At a time when the left wants Americans to believe "Black lives matter" it seems that the hypocrites want to make sure that five times more Black women are able to hire abortion technicians to kill their unborn children. The concept is actually crazy but it seems that the "woman's march" is about killing babies.

So - let me get this straight. You seem to have the idea that because I mentioned India (one of those countries where there was a march) - I must now mentioned every country in the world where women's rights are next to non-existent or there are high rates of rape. Please inform me if this is a requirement.

By the way, there were marches in South Africa (that is also noted in the OP).

None that I could find yet in the ME.

The idea that Sweden is some sort of "rape capital" is largely fake news - due to the way Sweden reports and defines rape. Sweden is one of the best countries in the world for women's equality and rights.

When the TeaTards protested, Republicans proclaimed it the end of Obama

Now with over a million women protestors, Republicans shrug it off.......nothing to see here

1 million out of 308 million...
Because Trump said 'Pussy', not because women in the ME regularly get stoned to death and are denied basic human rights. You couldn't make it up.

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.
Nobody cares if you are discouraged. Is there something about that you do not understand?.
For 8 years we have had to endure the constant din of complaints from those who felt...FELT disappointed, discouraged, offended, put off, taken aback, etc etc ad nauseam..We're sick of it. Stop bitching all the time. Do something positive. Stop looking to government to solve your little problems.
Rediscover your spine.

Many of these women wanted Hillary elected. Hillary who took money from countries who stone women to death and deny them their basic human rights. They are freaking hypocrites of the highest order.
You are at least close, I think.

These protest rallies are just more women's suffrage events.

They are really pissed off that Hillary was beaten by a man.

If a woman had beaten her then there would be no protests.

I disagree - I think it's more then just that. It's the end of a long line of gradual erosions - from reproductive rights (which whether or not you agree with them are important to many women) and the lack of any understanding at how offensive Trump's remarks were concerning women.
Poor DJ Trump (now Pres of the USA) is not a schooled politician (thank goodness). He made a few verbal blunders.

1 - he should have never confessed about the pussy grabbing -- most guys keep this a secret.

2 - he should have never mimicked the spastic cripple -- this has not been P/C since 1973 when Watt did it last.

3 - he should not have insulted Hillary's looks or the other airheads who were covering the primaries.

Oh well. He is the POTUS now. Let's just forgive and forget.

He spelled out a pretty good inauguration speech with a lot of vision that helps everyone whether male or female -- better than Hillary ever did. She just wanted to be the first pussy in The Oval Office (not counting Monica Lewinsky of course).

So - let me get this straight. You seem to have the idea that because I mentioned India (one of those countries where there was a march) - I must now mentioned every country in the world where women's rights are next to non-existent or there are high rates of rape. Please inform me if this is a requirement.

Um, it is a requirement, because rape isn't confined to one geographical area. This movement is what I call "selective focus."

By the way, there were marches in South Africa (that is also noted in the OP).

None that I could find yet in the ME.

The idea that Sweden is some sort of "rape capital" is largely fake news - due to the way Sweden reports and defines rape. Sweden is one of the best countries in the world for women's equality and rights.
YES....In for a dime. In for a dollar

We know why India.

Rape in India, Four Years After Delhi Gang Rape Case – The Numbers

Many of these women wanted Hillary elected. Hillary who took money from countries who stone women to death and deny them their basic human rights. They are freaking hypocrites of the highest order.
You are at least close, I think.

These protest rallies are just more women's suffrage events.

They are really pissed off that Hillary was beaten by a man.

If a woman had beaten her then there would be no protests.

I disagree - I think it's more then just that. It's the end of a long line of gradual erosions - from reproductive rights (which whether or not you agree with them are important to many women) and the lack of any understanding at how offensive Trump's remarks were concerning women.
Poor DJ Trump (now Pres of the USA) is not a schooled politician (thank goodness). He made a few verbal blunders.

1 - he should have never confessed about the pussy grabbing -- most guys keep this a secret.

2 - he should have never mimicked the spastic cripple -- this has not been P/C since 1973 when Watt did it last.

3 - he should not have insulted Hillary's looks or the other airheads who were covering the primaries.

Oh well. He is the POTUS now. Let's just forgive and forget.

He spelled out a pretty good inauguration speech with a lot of vision that helps everyone whether male or female -- better than Hillary ever did. She just wanted to be the first pussy in The Oval Office (not counting Monica Lewinsky of course).
We're friggin sick of Political correctness.

Um, it is a requirement, because rape isn't confined to one geographical area. This movement is what I call "selective focus."

Did anyone claim it was?

And, when you discuss issues do you catalogue every country in which those issues occur or are you "selective"?

Why is the Womens March considered a March against Trump?
All the conditions existed under the Obama Administration and they said nothing!
It is all BS
ITS about conditions going forward, not conditions that had push pull results in the past. conditions that effect most women.

Forum List

Back