The Women's March is Global

Actually, if you had read the OP, you would realize that this is global ;)

Forgive me if I don't care.

Tell me about the great rights women have in India where rape is a huge issue...

Oh, India? What about the middle east? What about the precepts of Sharia Law that diminish women to 3/4ths of that of a man? Women are being objectified and denied basic rights, like education, freedom of movement and whatnot in those countries.

But India? Why India? What about Sweden and South Africa?

Top 10 Countries With Maximum Rape Crimes

This "march" is misguided. And frankly it is accomplishing nothing.
We know why India.

Rape in India, Four Years After Delhi Gang Rape Case – The Numbers

MORE selective focus.

I'm still pondering how one tatoos their vagina. But no, I don't want to see pictures. That had to hurt. It's probably just laundry marker.
None of the ladies (or women) that I have gone muff diving on had pussy tattoos so I can't tell you anything about that.

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.
Nobody cares if you are discouraged. Is there something about that you do not understand?.
For 8 years we have had to endure the constant din of complaints from those who felt...FELT disappointed, discouraged, offended, put off, taken aback, etc etc ad nauseam..We're sick of it. Stop bitching all the time. Do something positive. Stop looking to government to solve your little problems.
Rediscover your spine.
Guess you tole me. My apologies. I keep forgetting that we don't share feelings here. Only pissed off conservative ones, actually.

Women are sending a strong message to Trump and other misogynists around the world.
What strong message?
Trump is not any more misogynist than you are.
One more thing. As long as you libs continue to support Islamist terror and radical Muslims, you don't get to even mention misogyny.
You are correct.

DJ Trump loves and trusts his daughters and his (current) wife.

He may have a low opinion of certain other women and women in general, but that is not necessarily unjustified.

And, when you discuss issues do you catalogue every country in which those issues occur or are you "selective"?

Naturally when I acknowledge that rape happens everywhere, including India, I am not being selective. I am looking at a bigger picture.

Oh. I see. It's "different". You require, if I give an example of one of the countries listed in the OP has having a women's march - for me to list all countries where women's rights are marginalized.

Come off it Etherion. You are setting up two different standards here.

Does India have a serious problem with rape and is it a woman's issue? Hell yes.

Does that mean that other countries DON'T? Of course not.

Shall we pretend India does not have any problems so people don't get upset?

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.
Nobody cares if you are discouraged. Is there something about that you do not understand?.
For 8 years we have had to endure the constant din of complaints from those who felt...FELT disappointed, discouraged, offended, put off, taken aback, etc etc ad nauseam..We're sick of it. Stop bitching all the time. Do something positive. Stop looking to government to solve your little problems.
Rediscover your spine.
Guess you tole me. My apologies. I keep forgetting that we don't share feelings here. Only pissed off conservative ones, actually.
No...The idea that the constant carping and moaning about how one's feeling were hurt is the issue.
For 8 years we had to endure government by emotion.
We watched as one group after another established itself by crying louder than the last one seeking redress.

799b7a3006ade431403e0dfd41c6f329.jpg

Hurry up with that sandwitch dude...and don't forget the mayo this time.
Be careful of what you ask for.

Tell me about the great rights women have in India where rape is a huge issue...

Oh, India? What about the middle east? What about the precepts of Sharia Law that diminish women to 3/4ths of that of a man? Women are being objectified and denied basic rights, like education, freedom of movement and whatnot in those countries.

We know why India.

MORE selective focus.

Responding to a statement about India by posting an article about India is selective focus?

I think I see where the real selective focus is here.

Or perhaps they had a legitimate message. You know. Like the Tea Party. Like Trump supporters.
T-party huh? Huh?

When I think of the T-party I think of Sarah Palin.

If all women were anything like Sarah Palin then everyone would become misogynist even the women.

And, when you discuss issues do you catalogue every country in which those issues occur or are you "selective"?

Naturally when I acknowledge that rape happens everywhere, including India, I am not being selective. I am looking at a bigger picture.

Oh. I see. It's "different". You require, if I give an example of one of the countries listed in the OP has having a women's march - for me to list all countries where women's rights are marginalized.

Come off it Etherion. You are setting up two different standards here.

Does India have a serious problem with rape and is it a woman's issue? Hell yes.

Does that mean that other countries DON'T? Of course not.

Shall we pretend India does not have any problems so people don't get upset?
Don't you DARE mention double standards. One of the pillars of liberalism is the double standard. The "do as I say, not as I do" out clause.
Nah nah.....That dog is back in the house......
One thing you libs will have to get used to is the reason your side took such a beating at the polls this past November is the country was just sick and tired of having your multiple agendas rammed down our throats. We're tired of your bullshit.

We know why India.

MORE selective focus.

Responding to a statement about India by posting an article about India is selective focus?

I think I see where the real selective focus is here.

Now now, when the insults start flying, we can all tell where the inferior argument lies.

Rediscover your spine.
No...The idea that the constant carping and moaning about how one's feeling were hurt is the issue.
For 8 years we had to endure government by emotion.
We watched as one group after another established itself by crying louder than the last one seeking redress.
Well, get over it. I'm busy sulking.

Forum List

Back