🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Women's March is Global

Where's ISIS when you need them?

Trump needs to raise a Militia of armed patriotic citizenry to deal with this insurrection of treasonous rebels.

I hope, so hope, he can hear the roar from 1600 Pennsylvania. It was discouraging to me that Trump's popularity wasn't affected in the least by his "Grab 'em by the Pussy" comments or peeking into the dressing rooms at Miss Universe, or some of the other snatch and grab rudeness that was reported by other women.
The March today is making me feel a little better. Maybe things aren't quite as bad as I thought.
Have you ever been in a dressing room for the stage or beauty contest? People constantly stream through. It is not a place to assert your right of privacy.

The march today just illustrates how disorganized the thinking of women really is. Madonna was speaking. Now this is a woman who promised to suck the cock of any man who voted for Hillary. When her chosen lost, Madonna had her vagina tattooed in protest and put pictures on facebook. This is what represents women? Really? She blathers about solidarity and the msrch for rights. What solidarity? What rights? Blah blah. Not a single one of these women know why they are there. It's fun. It's a chance to say fuck you on camera.

They want to send a message and have no message.

Nice try. The right is already trying to spin these marches as "confused" and "disorganized," but everyone with an IQ higher than a grapefruit knows what they're marching and protesting against.

Did anyone claim it was?

You're the one specifically citing India.

Answer the question.

I did. You're specifically mentioning India, as if it was the only place where rape is happening.

Bullshit.

I gave it as one example. I'm calling you on your bullshit. When you give an example of something - do you list all countries? No. Want to bet if I used South Africa as an example (it was another country that had a march) you'd be pulling the same crap? But if I listed Afghanistan as an example - there wouldn't be a peep about being fair or "selective focus" would there? Be honest now. And there was NO women's march in Afghanistan.
Yeah....Because in Muslim dominated countries women have few rights.
Don't come here whining about double standards when you know God damned well liberals unconditionally support the Muslim faith and make no distinction between everyday Muslims and Islamist terrorists.

So? No one is saying they don't.

But ok, I'll remember that next time I will have to list all countries with bad women's rights if I want to make a point ;)

However - the topic is not about Muslims or terrorists. Try to read the OP for once, before charging in.

Why is the Womens March considered a March against Trump?
6dba3d8ea2d4599dcbd6f739ba0d450089cad81456200925e7abc7216541e4a6.png
He talked about it but Bill Clinton did it.

Responding to a statement about India by posting an article about India is selective focus?

I think I see where the real selective focus is here.

Now now, when the insults start flying, we can all tell where the inferior argument lies.

Yes. Like your insult Etherion "MORE selective focus".

How is that an insult? It's an observation, a statement of fact.

You picked one country to protest, out of the many others with the same, if not greater problem of rape. That's selective focus.

Umh...please clarify how my statement on selective focus is an insult and your's is not?

Many of these women wanted Hillary elected. Hillary who took money from countries who stone women to death and deny them their basic human rights. They are freaking hypocrites of the highest order.

The amount of mental gymnastics you have to put yourself through to come to a conclusion like that is pretty mind boggling.

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity
LOL, Women being raped at nauseam in europe and not a word.

Did you notice in the post you did not read that there were marches in Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam?

I know 4 professional women who checked into the Trump hotel on Thursday to see Trump become our next president. They aren't concerned about the nonsense we're hearing from some on the left. Why is that?

Question...

Is this movement really to protest rape in India (and now elsewhere), or is it mainly to protest Trump?

If it's the latter, then I'm sorry to say that this "global" movement is nothing more than a worldwide female oriented temper tantrum.

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity
LOL, Women being raped at nauseam in europe and not a word.

Did you notice in the post you did not read that there were marches in Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam?

Why?

I agree with the TV commentators that if it makes people feel better to peacefully protest then let them do it.

After all peaceful protest is a 1st Amendment right.

Just remember the rest of the Constitution while at it.

DJ Trump is President. Nothing is going to change that short of impeachment.

Let's get back to the topic - it's not about rape. It's about the global nature of these marches and women's rights.

Many countries have terrible records on women's rights. I do not deny it. Out of the countries that HAD MARCHES - note that fact - India was one, that has a pretty poor record though it's trying to do something about it. South Africa was another with a very bad record of violence towards women.

Other countries - including Muslim dominant countries - also have bad records, but they weren't listed in the OP as having marches.

If you want to make this about Islam, that's not really the topic and I'm not denying Islamic countries have problems there. But so do other countries.

Trumpis the first modern president who openlydemeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

What since when?

Your damn president bill got impeached for lying about it and your Ilk protected him tooth and nail to the point you wanted to elect his wife

Forum List

Back