🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Women's March is Global

I don't think so. And the reason is this: it's extremely hard to compare rape across nations due to the very different ways they define rape and the ability of women to report rape.

But America by far has the best system in place for women to report rape. The law is on their side because this country treats women equally now. Which makes me question the motives of this march in the process.

Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault.

"Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault."

Absolute garbage. WTF do you know about what's happening in Sweden? Nothing that's what if you did you wouldn't make such a completely ridiculous statement.

I don't think so. And the reason is this: it's extremely hard to compare rape across nations due to the very different ways they define rape and the ability of women to report rape.

But America by far has the best system in place for women to report rape. The law is on their side because this country treats women equally now. Which makes me question the motives of this march in the process.

Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault.

Even still the US has a very high instance of rape and victimization of women, more than a majority of other countries in the world. Which is why I don't understand why we're focusing on India when a far worse epidemic of rape is happening right under our noses.

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

Why don't these women EVER have worldwide marches and screaming fits about how Islam treats women?

They are bedwetting across the world about President Trump, has he advocated women having to dress in black tents, be subjected to gang-rape as a punishment, have acid thrown in their faces?

They want to protest in support of women's rights, why aren't they all screaming in public across the world about this....or wouldn't that be Politically Correct, would that be racist?

Who knows these women think those women like it or something..

I think they do, I think many have a fantasy of being raped by Kebabs and submitting to male Kebabs in general, why else would women keep quiet about the way women are treated like lumps of meat in Islam.

"Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault."

Absolute garbage. WTF do you know about what's happening in Sweden? Nothing that's what if you did you wouldn't make such a completely ridiculous statement.
Yeah...Like report such assaults is not common here in the US. Jeez...These wallflower snowflakes are irrational

What?
I thought this March was about Tump

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

Why don't these women EVER have worldwide marches and screaming fits about how Islam treats women?

They are bedwetting across the world about President Trump, has he advocated women having to dress in black tents, be subjected to gang-rape as a punishment, have acid thrown in their faces?

They want to protest in support of women's rights, why aren't they all screaming in public across the world about this....or wouldn't that be Politically Correct, would that be racist?

They may not have big marches, but that doesn't mean they aren't working for women's and human right around the world:

Muslim Women Fight to Redefine Islam in Terms of Equality
Women in North Africa secure more rights

A lot of it doesn't get enough attention unfortunately.

No sum game, it will accomplish nothing and all be forgotten by week's end.

I actually hope not.

There are countries, like India (and there is a march in Dehli) where women face a lot of violence, rape, discrimmination that they are fighting to have recognized.

I've been to India...I never want to go back. Talk about a third world shithole and yes women have it awful there. I've never witnessed so much poverty either.

Women, especially in combination with the cast system have it hard - especially in the rural areas where it's still very tribal, very backwards and very poor.

I was raised in rural Indiana, sorry I'm not buying that
These libs are so elitist. They have convinced themselves that unless one lives like a sardine in an urban environment, one therefore MUST be unsophisticated..
Meanwhile in places like Chicago, wanton murder goes on unchecked.

Do you not see how silly it is to whine that women aren't protesting about what you think they should protest about?

You're welcome to organize your own "Women who hate Islam" march. No one is stopping you.

They may not have big marches, but that doesn't mean they aren't working for women's and human right around the world:

I would not be so crass in referring to this as "work".

I'm willing to bet women in Sweden have it far better than women in Somalia, Pakistan, India, or Afghanistan.

What?
I thought this March was about Tump

The worldwide march is about President Trump, thousands of screaming hysterical women are all protesting outside American Embassies, why do they never protest outside Saudi Arabian Embassies....oh, forgot RACIST :eusa_doh:

Wow. I can't wait to see women start taking the dirty, hard, dangerous jobs men have been doing forever. It will be great when technical fields are 50% women. I can't wait to see mandatory affirmative action for females to be put into jobs like infantry in the military. Of course if there aren't enough female volunteers to fill 50% of the slots in the military, the women will be happy to see a female draft put into effect.

Women power!!

I am still pissed about this.. In our own country for Chris sake..

upload_2017-1-21_16-27-6.jpeg

Well it's nice to see how you feel about women's rights in those countries where in many cases, retaliation can be quite brutal.

Do you not see how silly it is to whine that women aren't protesting about what you think they should protest about?

You're welcome to organize your own "Women who hate Islam" march. No one is stopping you.
No...But you screeching blood boiling libs do so in the relative safety of the US...Such an action as the one taking place in DC would be met with severe punishment for the participants.
It would take courage to organize such a march in Riyadh.
Cut the crap

Wow. I can't wait to see women start taking the dirty, hard, dangerous jobs men have been doing forever. It will be great when technical fields are 50% women. I can't wait to see mandatory affirmative action for females to be put into jobs like infantry in the military. Of course if there aren't enough female volunteers to fill 50% of the slots in the military, the women will be happy to see a female draft put into effect.

Women power!!

If we have a draft, it should include women. And women should be in any of those jobs as long as they meet the qualifications.

Well it's nice to see how you feel about women's rights in those countries where in many cases, retaliation can be quite brutal.
You have no idea how I "feel"....You see, the difference between you and is I THINK...You emote.

Forum List

Back