The Women's March is Global

I don't think so. And the reason is this: it's extremely hard to compare rape across nations due to the very different ways they define rape and the ability of women to report rape.

But America by far has the best system in place for women to report rape. The law is on their side because this country treats women equally now. Which makes me question the motives of this march in the process.

Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault.

"Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault."

Absolute garbage. WTF do you know about what's happening in Sweden? Nothing that's what if you did you wouldn't make such a completely ridiculous statement.

I am still pissed about this.. In our own country for Chris sake..

View attachment 107884

Who is this a picture of?

upload_2017-1-21_16-27-6-jpeg.107884

Suspect in killing of San Francisco woman had been deported five times
By Steve Almasy, Pamela Brown and Augie Martin, CNN
Updated 12:21 PM EDT, Sat July 04, 2015
150704113543-martinez-steinle-split-02-super-169.jpg

Story highlights
  • San Francisco Sheriff's Department says there needs to be court order or warrant to give undocumented immigrants to ICE
  • Kate Steinle, 31, was killed in a random shooting Wednesday at a tourist spot in San Francisco
  • Her accused killer, Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, had seven prior felony convictions
(CNN)Kate Steinle was walking on a busy pier in San Francisco with her father when there was a single popping sound in the air.

She fell to the ground, struck by a bullet, the victim of what police say appears to be a random killing.

The man accused of firing the deadly shot -- 45-year-old Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez -- is an undocumented immigrant, a repeat felon who has been deported five times to Mexico, according to immigration officials.

I don't think so. And the reason is this: it's extremely hard to compare rape across nations due to the very different ways they define rape and the ability of women to report rape.

But America by far has the best system in place for women to report rape. The law is on their side because this country treats women equally now. Which makes me question the motives of this march in the process.

Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault.

"Exactly, and that is why I say it's more like Sweden. Women feel generally safe in being able to report sexual assault."

Absolute garbage. WTF do you know about what's happening in Sweden? Nothing that's what if you did you wouldn't make such a completely ridiculous statement.

View attachment 107884

View attachment 107884

Kathryn Steinle , she was killed by an illegal in San Francisco

JFK was womanizer bill was a womanizer and just now these women are bitching about something trump said years ago?

Why?

This is part of the problem, right here.

Why do you believe that sleeping around is "anti-women"?

So in your mind it is pro women?

I don't know about you but I never ever cheated on my two wife's or girlfriends..

It's neither "pro-women" or "anti-women".

Marital fidelity had nothing at all to do with women's rights.
Yes it does.. It treating them like garbage.

:lol:

No, it's not.

Cheating on your spouse is treating your spouse like garbage, not "women" as a whole.

Do you think that a women cheating on her husband is "anti-men"?

Oh the irony...

Screen-Shot-2017-01-21-at-10.05.00-AM-620x367.png

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House “Champion of Change,” was speaking at last month’s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.

Read more: Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group

Progressives and Islam unite.

In the Daily Caller....right.

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Women's Marches Go Global: Postcards From Protests Around The World

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

Wow. I can't wait to see women start taking the dirty, hard, dangerous jobs men have been doing forever. It will be great when technical fields are 50% women. I can't wait to see mandatory affirmative action for females to be put into jobs like infantry in the military. Of course if there aren't enough female volunteers to fill 50% of the slots in the military, the women will be happy to see a female draft put into effect.

Women power!!

If we have a draft, it should include women. And women should be in any of those jobs as long as they meet the qualifications.
Sure...But they can't. They lack the physical strength, endurance, ability to endure extreme discomfort in hostile environments.
The military is no place for social engineering.
There are plenty of other jobs in the military other than ground pounding that women are more than capable of doing.
Although there is something to be said about a regiment of very pissed off well trained women having the ability to run roughshod over and equal sized force of guys.
I'd like to see if a group of women could go through the rigors of Seal, Ranger, Green Beret, training with NO relaxing of standards. No gender allowances. By the book. Then I'd be convinced women, certain women, can perform in areas of close infantry fighting.
The facts are these. Men and women are NOT equal. We are made differently. We process information differently. We have different physical attributes. We have different levels of tolerance for pain and discomfort. Those facts are not in dispute.
The bottom line is as a species,. both men and women must be treated equally. However there is a difference. See above.

JFK was womanizer bill was a womanizer and just now these women are bitching about something trump said years ago?

Why?

I don't know about you but I never ever cheated on my two wife's or girlfriends..

No, it's not.

Cheating on your spouse is treating your spouse like garbage, not "women" as a whole.

No but doing a Lorena Bobbitt certainly is.

What?
I thought this March was about Tump

The worldwide march is about President Trump, thousands of screaming hysterical women are all protesting outside American Embassies, why do they never protest outside Saudi Arabian Embassies....oh, forgot RACIST :eusa_doh:

The Saudi embassy has been the target of protests...
protest and Burnning saudi Flag front of saudi embassy in Paris for Raif Badawi - Proud Atheist (warning - explicit imagery)
Femen Topless Activists Back Saudi Women Drive Ban Protest [PHOTOS]

I'm meaning worldwide coordinated like today, not some random happening like in Paris, when have Saudi Embassies in 20 nations been targeted for screaming hysterical women wearing Pussy Hats ranting about how Islam treats women like lumps of meat who are there to be used and abused because they are worthless because they're women.

Never that's when.

Oh the irony...

Linda Sarsour, one of the organizers behind Saturday’s Women’s March, being held in Washington, D.C., was recently spotted at a large Muslim convention in Chicago posing for pictures with an accused financier for Hamas, the terrorist group.

Sarsour, the head of the Arab American Association of New York and an Obama White House “Champion of Change,” was speaking at last month’s 15th annual convention of the Muslim American Society and Islamic Circle of North America.

While there, she posed for a picture with Salah Sarsour, a member of the Islamic Society of Milwaukee and former Hamas operative who was jailed in Israel in the 1990s because of his alleged work for the terrorist group.

Read more: Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group

That's it, attack source....see the pic Coyote or did that slip past you? Good grief....oh wait Daily Caller photoshopped....like CNN edits film footage?

Why?

No, it's not.

Of course..

Anti men

Anti children

Anti everyone..

Get a divorce first

No, it's not.

No but doing a Lorena Bobbitt certainly is.

No, it's not. John Wayne Bobbitt deserved what he got, and doesn't come close to representing men as a whole.

The popular meme is that the Women's March is simply an anti-Trump march. But it isn't. It's a march for the recognition of issues important to women, that are being buried under the onslaught of anti-PC rhetoric that legitimizes "pussy grabbing" as no big deal and is chipping away at women's reproductive rights and freedoms. Trump is the first modern president who openly demeans women as sexual objects - and supporters find that acceptable.

The marches global - there are marches in all states and in countries around the world where women face far more serious issues, then we do here. It's a worldwide sisterhood.

Sister marches have been organized in all 50 states, and in countries around the world. They have been organized to express solidarity with the aims of the original march: opposition to President Trump's agenda, and support of women's rights and human rights in general.

Given the quirks of time zones, many of those marches kicked off before the event that inspired them. In Paris, London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Mexico City, Bangkok, Delhi, Cape Town, and other cities, protesters have already broken out their signs and pink hats in solidarity

Issues important to women?... Such as? Funny that I don't hear any women in muslim countries protesting. You see, they would be executed, in a barbaric way. They have ACTUAL, not imagined, problems.

But of course, the grabbed by the pussy comment is SO important and devastiting for the people who idolize:

mileeey.jpg

No, what we are witnessing here is a protest by the LOSERS, who have gotten used to living on other people's expense.

Who idolizes that?

Tens of millions of hypocritical idiots who freaked at The Donald's grab them by the pussy comment, that's who idolizes that.

Wow. I can't wait to see women start taking the dirty, hard, dangerous jobs men have been doing forever. It will be great when technical fields are 50% women. I can't wait to see mandatory affirmative action for females to be put into jobs like infantry in the military. Of course if there aren't enough female volunteers to fill 50% of the slots in the military, the women will be happy to see a female draft put into effect.

Women power!!

If we have a draft, it should include women. And women should be in any of those jobs as long as they meet the qualifications.
Sure...But they can't. They lack the physical strength, endurance, ability to endure extreme discomfort in hostile environments.
The military is no place for social engineering.

Agree. But - there are those who HAVE met the standards, and for them - they have every right to do those jobs.

There are plenty of other jobs in the military other than ground pounding that women are more than capable of doing.
Although there is something to be said about a regiment of very pissed off well trained women having the ability to run roughshod over and equal sized force of guys.
I'd like to see if a group of women could go through the rigors of Seal, Ranger, Green Beret, training with NO relaxing of standards. No gender allowances. By the book. Then I'd be convinced women, certain women, can perform in areas of close infantry fighting.

If women are deployed alongside men, they need to be able to meet the same standards. But there is also no reason not to have women's Seal's etc units - where you initiate a different set of standards and deploy them with regard to their capabilities.

The facts are these. Men and women are NOT equal. We are made differently. We process information differently. We have different physical attributes. We have different levels of tolerance for pain and discomfort. Those facts are not in dispute.
The bottom line is as a species,. both men and women must be treated equally. However there is a difference. See above.

I fully agree.

No, it's not.

Of course..

Anti men

Anti children

Anti everyone..

Get a divorce first

Exactly!!!!!!

They look like every guy's first ex-wife. Take the car, take the house, let's bitch about everything ......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Issues important to women?... Such as? Funny that I don't hear any women in muslim countries protesting. You see, they would be executed, in a barbaric way. They have ACTUAL, not imagined, problems.

But of course, the grabbed by the pussy comment is SO important and devastiting for the people who idolize:

mileeey.jpg

No, what we are witnessing here is a protest by the LOSERS, who have gotten used to living on other people's expense.

Who idolizes that?

Tens of millions of hypocritical idiots who freaked at The Donald's grab them by the pussy comment, that's who idolizes that.

I don't think so. I don't know of anyone who idolizes that and I found Trump's comments pretty offensive.

Women's march, 500,000 strong, the best and brightest of America.

Some men, the ones who are extremely insecure in their masculinity, are threatened by strong women. We can only pity them, and suggest maybe some testosterone supplements.

marchsusanmarinerphotocapitol.jpg

C2pXtZUW8AU5h7j.jpg[img]

No, it's not.

Of course..

Anti men

Anti children

Anti everyone..

Get a divorce first

Exactly!!!!!!

They look like every guy's first ex-wife. Take the car, take the house, let's bitch about everything ......:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I guess everyone has their own opinions and all.. but for someone to say cheating is OK?

Oh the irony...

That's it, attack source....see the pic Coyote or did that slip past you? Good grief....oh wait Daily Caller photoshopped....like CNN edits film footage?

And what exactly did she do wrong? She's in a picture with 3 other blurred out people. That's it. Therefore let's discredit her and the movement. Typical tactic.

Edited to add - here is a good article on her, sounds like she's to liberal and feminist for some Muslims...

Last edited:
Why don't these women EVER have worldwide marches and screaming fits about how Islam treats women?

They are bedwetting across the world about President Trump, has he advocated women having to dress in black tents, be subjected to gang-rape as a punishment, have acid thrown in their faces?

They want to protest in support of women's rights, why aren't they all screaming in public across the world about this....or wouldn't that be Politically Correct, would that be racist?

Do you think you're making some sort of a profound point here? Ask any woman out marching today about some of the treatment of women in places like Saudi Arabia and you won't find one woman who endorses it. But thanks for the strawman.

Forum List

Back