🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Word South of the Border: Get Your Butt to the U.S. NOW

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Some reports are showing that illegal immigration has doubled. btw, AP has banned the terms "illegal aliens" and "illegal immigrants". Fuck em. Anyway, illegal immigrants are pouring through the border faster than ever in anticipation of Obama's amnesty. Of course, the ads that Obama and Calderon were running in Mexico ensured that everyone got word of the impending amnesty, not to mention the other freebies. Only those who legally immigrate here, like that family from Germany, are having difficulty becoming citizens. Apparently, coming here the right way doesn't impress politicians and they would rather cater to those who completely disrespect our immigration laws. I have a friend from Germany, who has lived here since he was a child and has tried time and time again to become a citizen, and after 40 years, he still hasn't succeeded. He is married to a citizen, has worked his entire adult life, has raised 3 children and just sent what he hopes will be his final application to INS. I can't figure out why he is having so much trouble and yet those who just arrived under the fence from Mexico will be catered to. It's such bullshit. I prefer those who obeyed our laws, but the Obama administration prefers illegal aliens. Go figure.

I know some liberals are still trying to claim that border security is good. That staged scene when McCain was present as a woman scaled a fence was clearly bullshit. The illegal aliens know better than to climb fences where a lot of people, security and cameras are. They cross in the remote areas where the ranchers live.

Report: Border Patrol Agents Say Illegal Immigration Surging Ahead of ‘Amnesty’ Deal
Report: Border Patrol Agents Say Illegal Immigration Surging Ahead of ?Amnesty? Deal | Fox News Insider

I guess no one on the left wants to chime in on the increasing illegal immigration because of Obama's promise of amnesty. It's okay that illegals are flooding in to grab what few jobs are out there.

The cartels are flooding America with quiet agents. They're setting up shop in cities all across the country, quietly, waiting for amnesty to they can start selling dope, murdering all who oppose, and not get deported. In 20 years, we'll have the same gunfights in our cities that they do in Mexico.

Too bad our PD's will have been slashed so much by then that the National Guard may have to be called in.

Are you sure they'll "grab the jobs" or just sit at home and collect like the other citizen deadbeats?

The cartels are flooding America with quiet agents. They're setting up shop in cities all across the country, quietly, waiting for amnesty to they can start selling dope, murdering all who oppose, and not get deported. In 20 years, we'll have the same gunfights in our cities that they do in Mexico.

Too bad our PD's will have been slashed so much by then that the National Guard may have to be called in.

From yesterday...

Minn. among states where drug cartels expanding - Businessweek

Are you sure they'll "grab the jobs" or just sit at home and collect like the other citizen deadbeats?

Either way, we're screwed. We need more citizens working and paying taxes and less people on the doles. The illegals always take the cash jobs and still collect welfare, so they make out pretty good while our country loses.

From yesterday...

Minn. among states where drug cartels expanding - Businessweek

Oh yeah. They're all over America. Atlanta is flooded right now, but they are staying quiet, waiting for amnesty. They are setting up shop in Atlanta to make it the cartel headquarters of the South. In 20 years, Atlanta will be what Juarez is today. The cartels see an open border, amnesty deals, and a crumbling of government budgets, meaning they'll have an open market to set up shop.

Love how some liberals chose to mock this as if it's a joke. Illegal immigration was already too high and now it's doubled because of amnesty promises and a neglect of our immigration laws. We set limits on the number of LEGAL immigrants for a reason. The high numbers of illegal immigrants haven't helped us one bit. There have been ads running in Mexico encouraging more illegal immigration and it's just crazy. Obama clearly has a reason for doing that and you can bet his motives are self serving.

We have many drug cartels who come and go as they please and yes, they are extremely dangerous. Let's not even get into the other violent criminals that have walked through the border.

There is no good reason why we can't secure the fucking border. To talk about amnesty and handing out welfare without attempting to secure the border is suicide. The border agents aren't even allowed to carry guns or have the means to defend themselves and the administration is more concerned about these fucking activist groups lodging complaints than they are about the very lives of our border guards. The criminals are running the show.

There is no defending this shit, though some complete idiots will try since they defend everything this idiotic administation does.

Get your wetbacks here as fas as you can! Oh no I said wetback. Do you think I will be on the news tomorrow? I guarantee I won't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back