The words "to bear arms" is a military term

Military weapons are not for civilians. They were never meant to be. You have no law on the matter whatsoever.

Okay........so if we're allowed to possess military grade "arms", when can I expect to see RPG's and C-4 at Wal Mart?

Little Racist Bastard in NC, you're way off on this one dude.

Here you go - not actual RPG's but simulated and working.
And no not at Wal Mart

MACHINE GUNS FOR SALE - AUTOWEAPONS.COM

You can get a permit from the government for C-4. You can get a Ak-47 with a government permit for about $260.00 Maybe it has gone up since then this was a few yrs ago. But you will be under government inspections any time they want in order to make sure that weopen is stored safely.
You can get it if you pass everything & want to go through the bells & hupla's.

What do you call these that you can get on the internert? Or the permits that you can get?

Military weapons are not for civilians. They were never meant to be. You have no law on the matter whatsoever.

You're a hoot. Just try telling that to a guy who just spent 24hours a day with a MILITARY weapon from Normandy to Berlin.:lol:

You have to over look the troll he doesn't understand the second amendment and why it was created.

bigrebnc thinks the 2nd gives civilians the right to own military weapons. Not that he has any law on his side whatsoever. He has his opinions and that's fine. But the militia wacks have never made much sense and they sure hate the Constitution.

I don't agree with the militia whacks either but where do you think they are able to get the weapons that they do have? The mitilia whacks think that there constitutional rights are being taken away.

I don't agree with the militia whacks either but where do you think they are able to get the weapons that they do have? The mitilia whacks think that there constitutional rights are being taken away.

There are some I don't agree with either like those religous wackos who think they are Gods soldiers preparing to fight for him. He's not going to need anyones help.:lol:

There are some I don't agree with either like those religous wackos who think they are Gods soldiers preparing to fight for him. He's not going to need anyones help.:lol:

Yes they are total nut jobs too. They really need to read their bible. :cuckoo:

I would love to get one of those tanks.
We have a problem with piss ant teen punks destroying our neighborhood, like our mail boxes, nails in the road so that we all get flat tires, that kind of crap.
I would love to have a tank sitting in it at night with night goggles then spotting them, firing up the tank and Chase them down the road teaching them a lesson while they scream all the way home. :)

The law is not on the side that civilians get to possess military weapons in the sense that bigrebnc gets a gunship.

No law for that, only lamebrain nattering.

I would love to get one of those tanks.
We have a problem with piss ant teen punks destroying our neighborhood, like our mail boxes, nails in the road so that we all get flat tires, that kind of crap.
I would love to have a tank sitting in it at night with night goggles then spotting them, firing up the tank and Chase them down the road teaching them a lesson while they scream all the way home. :)

I'll let you know if I decide to get it.

What in the world does anyone need an assault weapon with a high magazine capacity?

Hunting? If you can't hit it in 3 shots or less, you probably won't be eating it.

Protection of your house? See above. Besides, a shotgun works better in cases where someone breaks into your house, and the added benefit is that you won't kill the neighbors across the street if you miss.

Outside of warfare or doing something illegal, why do you need military grade weapons?

What in the world does anyone need an assault weapon with a high magazine capacity?

Hunting? If you can't hit it in 3 shots or less, you probably won't be eating it.

Protection of your house? See above. Besides, a shotgun works better in cases where someone breaks into your house, and the added benefit is that you won't kill the neighbors across the street if you miss.

Outside of warfare or doing something illegal, why do you need military grade weapons?

Because I distrust the government. America isn't so special that it can't or won't be like any other country from our past. I do not hunt my weapons are not for hunting.

Forum List

Back