The world is growing tired of the Left

I have no advocated breaking into the Captial, nor has anyone on these boards last I checked, and all Republicans have condemned it.

Why can't just one democrat condemn the attempted assassination of SCOTUS and all democrats be united to condemn the attack by Hamas?

Because there are good people on both sides.

You won't let rich people and corporations pay down the debt even though they suck off the government tit worse than poor people do. So how do you want to pay down the debt? By cutting or ending social security and medicare? You must. You must be angling for that.

Which means hurting middle class and poor Americans. Republican wet dream.
Do you think that the attempted assassination of SCOTUS and the attack by Hamas was a good thing or will you condemn both?

Because there are good people on both sides.
There are good people on both sides, and there are bad people on both sides.

Why is only one party able to recognize that and condemn the bad people?

Here is the deal

1. We are tired of justifying violence in the name of social justice. Burning down cities in the US and killing people over supposed racial injustice and engaging in mass murder in Israel for the sake of supposed social justice, is not social justice as you have just become worse than what you are fighting.

2. And the site of wild-eyed college kids indoctrinated with hate and violence as they cheer such atrocities is a bad look. You are beginning to stick out like a sore thumb and its butt ugly.

3. People now understand that the Left will slit anyone's throat to accomplish a said political objective.

This is not Nazi Germany, at least, not yet.

Link to pictures of cities burning down

Do you think that the attempted assassination of SCOTUS and the attack by Hamas was a good thing or will you condemn both?
I will condemn both. Did someone try to kill a justice? I didn't hear about this. Of course I don't approve of that.

Did you Republicans condemn the guy who went after Nancy Pelosi's husband? Nope. You suggested it was his gay lover. So stop playing politics with this. Of course we condemn violence. All violence. People are uncivilized and we need to use our words more. And nothing anyone says should justify violence. BUT, I wouldn't say that nothing a person DOES to you won't justify violence. Are you trying your best to get into the details about why Hezzbolla hates Israel and you're trying to get me to defend Hamas like a lawyer? Because I could. Israel isn't innocent you know.

Just like America wasn't innocent when they got hit on 9-11. That attack was payback for something right?

I will condemn both. Did someone try to kill a justice? I didn't hear about this. Of course I don't approve of that.

Did you Republicans condemn the guy who went after Nancy Pelosi's husband? Nope. You suggested it was his gay lover. So stop playing politics with this. Of course we condemn violence. All violence. People are uncivilized and we need to use our words more. And nothing anyone says should justify violence. BUT, I wouldn't say that nothing a person DOES to you won't justify violence. Are you trying your best to get into the details about why Hezzbolla hates Israel and you're trying to get me to defend Hamas like a lawyer? Because I could. Israel isn't innocent you know.

Just like America wasn't innocent when they got hit on 9-11. That attack was payback for something right?
I condemn anyone trying to murder anyone.

But the whole point here is not about you or I as there are loons on both sides.

The point to this is does leadership condemn it? Do those we vote for publicly call out the cult and tell them to stop or do they go along with it?

Understand?

You won't let rich people and corporations pay down the debt even though they suck off the government tit worse than poor people do. So how do you want to pay down the debt? By cutting or ending social security and medicare? You must. You must be angling for that.

Which means hurting middle class and poor Americans. Republican wet dream.
^^^
Exactly the tiresome shitlib twaddle that people are fucking tired of.

I have no advocated breaking into the Captial, nor has anyone on these boards last I checked, and all Republicans have condemned it.

Why can't just one democrat condemn the attempted assassination of SCOTUS and all democrats be united to condemn the attack by Hamas?

Republicans have minimized and excused those who stormed our Capitol. Nothing more than tourists.
Trump has vowed to pardon them

No Dem has condoned an attempted assassination of SCOTUS
Muslim Dems in Muslim districts have not condemned Hamas
Other Dems have criticized them

So-called "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) haven't seriously been in charge of that shit show since Thatcher, dimwit.

England elected their own Trump
1697205157623.png

^^^
Exactly the tiresome shitlib twaddle that people are fucking tired of.

Just because you don't like liberalism doesn't mean you speak for anyone else but yourself and the other Trumpbots on USMB. Do you have any evidence that "The world" is growing tired of the left? I have evidence young Americans aren't buying what you're selling

Link to pictures of cities burning down

Some 25 businesses burned down including Walgreen’s, Little Caesar’s, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Auto By Credit, Beauty World, Sam’s Meat Market, Autozone, Public Storage, JC Wireless, and more.

Two police cruisers were burned throughout the night.

Around 12 civilian vehicles were also destroyed—in just one parking lot.

If you're sick of the Left ... then ditch your cell phone and home computer ... no damn Republican is involved with technology ... it was Liberals who were sitting around naked stoned on LSD who done come up with these ideas ...

You can go back to Ma Bell and have her come in with her phone and her cables ... does Western Electric even produce dial telephones anymore? ...

No more cable TV ... it was NAZIS that put satellites in orbit ... stop using them hypocrite ... how do you like your government telling you which electric company to use, and you have no other choice, commie liberalism and you just keep sending in the money ... sad ...

I love the Right, as a brother ... doesn't mean I agree or even like them ... but they have GREAT ideas ... and they need to be heard ... as a liberal myself, I know I'm wrong half the time ...

Have we completely forgotten what the folks outside the barriers were chanting on January 6th, 2021? ... that would make me sad ... I hate what they say but my brothers and sisters need to keep saying it ... this is America ...

We need our leaders to condemn violence.

Do you agree or disagree?
It's very nice to hear you agree with our President. Welcome aboard.

"The United States unequivocally condemns this appalling assault against Israel by Hamas terrorists from Gaza, and I made clear to Prime Minister Netanyahu that we stand ready to offer all appropriate means of support to the Government and people of Israel. Terrorism is never justified. Israel has a right to defend itself and its people. The United States warns against any other party hostile to Israel seeking advantage in this situation. My Administration’s support for Israel’s security is rock solid and unwavering."

Forum List

Back