The world is growing tired of the Left

Here is the deal

1. We are tired of justifying violence in the name of social justice. Burning down cities in the US and killing people over supposed racial injustice and engaging in mass murder in
Israel for the sake of supposed social justice, is not social justice as you have just become wvorse than what you are fighting.

2. And the site of wild-eyed college kids indoctrinated with hate and violence as they cheer such atrocities is a bad look. You are beginning to stick out like a sore thumb and its butt ugly.

3. People now understand that the Left will slit anyone's throat to accomplish a said political objective.

This is not Nazi Germany, at least, not yet.
"We are tired"? You speak the world now? Very impressive but not very believe. Nice hyperbole.

I have no advocated breaking into the Captial, nor has anyone on these boards last I checked, and all Republicans have condemned it.

Why can't just one democrat condemn the attempted assassination of SCOTUS and all democrats be united to condemn the attack by Hamas?

They have to obfuscate and deflect because they support hamas. They're too chicken to admit it though. I wonder if they would if hamas was burning their kids, chopping of their babies head, raping their wives etc.

Here is the deal

1. We are tired of justifying violence in the name of social justice. Burning down cities in the US and killing people over supposed racial injustice and engaging in mass murder in Israel for the sake of supposed social justice, is not social justice as you have just become worse than what you are fighting.

2. And the site of wild-eyed college kids indoctrinated with hate and violence as they cheer such atrocities is a bad look. You are beginning to stick out like a sore thumb and its butt ugly.

3. People now understand that the Left will slit anyone's throat to accomplish a said political objective.

Do you consider dumb old Joe, O, and Hillary part of the left?

Do you consider dumb old Joe, O, and Hillary part of the left?
Those people have no soul to speak of, but they are duty bound to virtue signal to them.

Maybe they have determined that not condemning violence or even celebrating it is now what they have to do to virtue signal to their base, because their base is evil.

Trump may be the same, but at least he condemns the violence.

Both parties have condemned murder and violence.
Then show me where they have in the cases I have mentioned, or do you mean selectively upset about selective murder and violence?

Imagine if MAGA came after a Left wing SCOTUS and tried to assassinate them.

Would the GOP be expected to condemn it?

How would your react to it?

Show me where any prominent democrat in leadership condemned the attempted assassination of SCOTUS
Be aware that this is the last time I Google something for your lazy troll self. Next time you ask me a question with an obvious answer I will refer to this day, when you wasted my time on purpose:

Those people have no soul to speak of, but they are duty bound to virtue signal to them.

Maybe they have determined that not condemning violence or even celebrating it is now what they have to do to virtue signal to their base, because their base is evil.

Trump may be the same, but at least he condemns the violence.
I don’t consider their base evil, though O, Joe, and Hill certainly are.

Considering fellow average Americans evil is foolish. This thinking is exactly what the ruling class wants.

We need to focus our disgust on the ruling class. They are the evil ones.

Be aware that this is the last time I Google something for your lazy troll self. Next time you ask me a question with an obvious answer I will refer to this day, when you wasted my time on purpose:
Thanks for that, I had not seen that. That is good.

Is Biden the only one to condemn it?

So now that leaves those in Congress who refuse to condemn the Hamas violence

What say you?

Also, why did it take a week for Biden to say something about it?

And the media ignored it as well

Again, imagine this had happened to Justice Brown, for example. Do you think there would be the same reaction?

Last edited:
I don’t consider their base evil, though O, Joe, and Hill certainly are.

Considering fellow average Americans evil is foolish. This thinking is exactly what the ruling class wants.

We need to focus our disgust on the ruling class. They are the evil ones.
Anyone in a crowd singing, "Gas the Jews" is evil.

Thanks for playing.

Here is the deal

1. We are tired of justifying violence in the name of social justice. Burning down cities in the US and killing people over supposed racial injustice and engaging in mass murder in Israel for the sake of supposed social justice, is not social justice as you have just become worse than what you are fighting.

Remind me which cities have been burned to the ground again in this country? I'm sorry, we you able to verify the political party alignment of the Hamas terrorists who conducted the atrocities last weekend? No?...then you're just trying to create a political division that doesn't exist.

To call you a piece of shit would be an insult to...well, pieces of shit. At least they have some use in fertilization. :)

Here is the deal

What cities have been burned down?

I have no advocated breaking into the Captial, nor has anyone on these boards last I checked, and all Republicans have condemned it.

Why can't just one democrat condemn the attempted assassination of SCOTUS and all democrats be united to condemn the attack by Hamas?
What attempted assassination of SCOTUS?

They have to obfuscate and deflect because they support hamas. They're too chicken to admit it though. I wonder if they would if hamas was burning their kids, chopping of their babies head, raping their wives etc.
Funny.....

When our true beliefs are highlighted, we rejoice, we sing with joy, we revel in it.

When the true beliefs of dimocrap scum are highlighted, they have to run and hide like the vermin they are.

What attempted assassination of SCOTUS?
If you ever get tired of being called 'stupid' (doubtful) you might want to stop watching the propaganda networks.

But they're so comforting to you, aren't they? They make you feel welcome, they make you feel like you matter, like you're part of something where you're accepted.

They also make you stupid. Your call

Of Trump you mean. Maybe not as evil but just as stupid.

You're a complete babbling baboon w/o intelligence. Or you like to stir up crap? which is is kentai? It is not Libleralism we fight. At this time America has been seized by Communist enemies abroad using the DemWitted enemy within. You will figure it all out far too late as you don't have the horsepower to run in the fast lane.//

Forum List

Back