The Worst President in history has been reelected

I plan on it. And, insofar as magic underwear go? Infatuated with them...are you? Did you have magic underwear put over your head?
Of course you plan on whining about your belief that Obama stole the election rather than enter into a constuctive debate as to how we might find consensus solutins to our problems. I expected nothing more, that's for sure. Old white geezers whining about stuff like that is a surefire guarantee for continued democratic dominance. Keep it up. It makes me laugh AND it makes my party more secure.

Your side won, so let's have you open the "constructive" debate about how best to solve our problems.

"Vote Democrat".

Of course, that's only because their biggest problem is political dissent.

The people voted 4 more years of the same. They re-elected the President who now leads into the future for those 4 years. For better or worse, he owns them.
Never happen. The Blamer-in-Chief and his toadies and bootlickers will never hold him responsible for anything.

Right, Synthia, expat?

*whispers* the DO know rubio is ...brown ye?

You DO know conservatives aren't racist the way you've been programmed to believe, don't you?

Doesn't look like.

tell that to the latinos and black people..im betting they would disagree :)
Now, that's not fair!!!! They have Condi...and Clarence....and Alberto Gonzalez....and Allen West....and Rubio.....and...and...and...

Well, 5 out of millions ain't bad...is it???? :lol:

This is reportedly the most popular photo on the internet right now:

original.jpg

:)
I'll bet she's proud to be an American for the second time in her life.

She doesn't have to give up the expensive vacations.

Yeah, tell us more about how sour those grapes are.

:)
I've been proud to be an American from the time I was little.

Liberals seem to be proud of their nation only when they get something for free.

Yeah.....good press can do wonders......
You misspelled "compliant, complicit water-carrying".
Typical "conservative": never take personal responsibility for your failures, always blame it on something or someone else.
You have me confused with leftists.

I didn't fail -- Mitt did. I'm sure you agree there. But I'm curious about what you think I'm personally responsible for. Should I have voted more than once?

Sign the petition for a recount:
Petition for Recount on the 2012 Presidential Election | Petition2Congress

Visit this site. They are keeping a running account of cases of voter fraud and what to do about it:
Barack Obama Voter Fraud 2012

VIDEO: Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers
Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers - YouTube

Michael Savage: How Obama fixed 2012 election
Michael Savage: How Obama fixed 2012 election - YouTube

Massive voter fraud discovered in April
Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers - YouTube

Programmer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote Counting
Programmer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote Counting Machines - YouTube

Video: Diebold Whistleblower Speaks Out on Voter Fraud
Vote Fraud - Diebold Whistleblower Speaks Out - YouTube

My brother brought up a very interesting point tonight while we were discussing the possibility as to whether or not this election was rigged.

I don't particularly know how everything works in every state but, in my state, the voter walks into their polling location and present their voter registration card and identification card to the individual sitting behind a desk. They have a list of registered voters and they look up your name and if your name is there, you sign a book and they give you a card of which you're supposed to insert into the voting machine. Now, what's to stop these people working at the polling station, if someone doesn't show up to vote, from selecting names from the registered voter list and using that card to cast a vote under this individual's name and forging the name of the voter who didn't show up in the voter book? If the voter never shows up? He/she would never be aware of the fact that someone else signed their name and used the card associated with that name to cast a vote. Shouldn't there be some means by which, after you've signed the voter book, they're able to send by mail a copy of your signature or something like that so, if someone else signs your name, you know whether or not someone signed your name even though you didn't vote? Then, in this case, if you didn't vote and you receive in the mail a copy of your signature of which was placed in the voter book, you would know that someone had signed your name illegally.

And, before anyone makes mention of anyone at the polling station taking a risk that the voter will still show up? Well, if it's like one-half hour to fifteen minutes before the polls close? Chances are, the voter isn't going to show up.
So are you saying that's how that senile fool Ronald Reagan got elected twice?

Of course you plan on whining about your belief that Obama stole the election rather than enter into a constuctive debate as to how we might find consensus solutins to our problems. I expected nothing more, that's for sure. Old white geezers whining about stuff like that is a surefire guarantee for continued democratic dominance. Keep it up. It makes me laugh AND it makes my party more secure.

Your side won, so let's have you open the "constructive" debate about how best to solve our problems.

"Vote Democrat".

I noticed that, just like a typical pimply faced teenager, you ignored post 312 and chose, instead, to shed more heat and less light.

booooooring.

Go all in for progressives, if that is the answer, will be evident within 2 or certainly 4 years. Then we'll have one party rule. If not? Alternatives will win.

Sign the petition for a recount:
Petition for Recount on the 2012 Presidential Election | Petition2Congress

Visit this site. They are keeping a running account of cases of voter fraud and what to do about it:
Barack Obama Voter Fraud 2012

VIDEO: Illegal Aliens Caught Voting and Stealing Elections In Florida In Vast Numbers

Michael Savage: How Obama fixed 2012 election
Michael Savage: How Obama fixed 2012 election - YouTube

Massive voter fraud discovered in April

Programmer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote Counting
Programmer Testifies About Rigging Elections With Vote Counting Machines - YouTube

Video: Diebold Whistleblower Speaks Out on Voter Fraud
Vote Fraud - Diebold Whistleblower Speaks Out - YouTube

My brother brought up a very interesting point tonight while we were discussing the possibility as to whether or not this election was rigged.

I don't particularly know how everything works in every state but, in my state, the voter walks into their polling location and present their voter registration card and identification card to the individual sitting behind a desk. They have a list of registered voters and they look up your name and if your name is there, you sign a book and they give you a card of which you're supposed to insert into the voting machine. Now, what's to stop these people working at the polling station, if someone doesn't show up to vote, from selecting names from the registered voter list and using that card to cast a vote under this individual's name and forging the name of the voter who didn't show up in the voter book? If the voter never shows up? He/she would never be aware of the fact that someone else signed their name and used the card associated with that name to cast a vote. Shouldn't there be some means by which, after you've signed the voter book, they're able to send by mail a copy of your signature or something like that so, if someone else signs your name, you know whether or not someone signed your name even though you didn't vote? Then, in this case, if you didn't vote and you receive in the mail a copy of your signature of which was placed in the voter book, you would know that someone had signed your name illegally.

And, before anyone makes mention of anyone at the polling station taking a risk that the voter will still show up? Well, if it's like one-half hour to fifteen minutes before the polls close? Chances are, the voter isn't going to show up.
So are you saying that's how that senile fool Ronald Reagan got elected twice?

No, unlike your punk-in-chief, Ronald Reagan wouldn't need to rig an election. He was a great man. While, on the other hand, your chump is a condescending arrogant little punk.

What a ridiculous thing to argue over. Bigotry doesn't care about political affiliation.

Pointing fingers and crowing about your suspicions does nothing to support your own cause, either.

Sure bigotry cares about political affiliation. Look at all the leftists being bigots over Republicans' party affiliation.

seems to be working out great for them... :D

You think you won something, Shit for Brains. You are running out of road. We all lost, and that is the truth of it. Great misinformation and smear campaign though. I'm sure Mao and Lenin approve.

No chance. Mao and Lenin would be horrified that Comrade President Obama didn't murder all his oponents, put all registered Republicans in the FEMA work camps and outlaw the Republican party all together. But do keep slugging away with the obvious and ridiculous lies. 2016 is on the way and we need as many lies as the Republicans can dream up.

Hey, Oblamer has four more years. Mao and Stalin may not be disappointed yet. But, unlike in Mao's and Stalin's case, Oblamer can TRY to murder his opponents, put all registered Republicans in FEMA work camps and outlaw the Republican party all together. Doubt he'll succeed...though.

What a ridiculous thing to argue over. Bigotry doesn't care about political affiliation.

Pointing fingers and crowing about your suspicions does nothing to support your own cause, either.

Sure bigotry cares about political affiliation. Look at all the leftists being bigots over Republicans' party affiliation.

And vice versa, you among the chief offenders.

"Vote Democrat".

I noticed that, just like a typical pimply faced teenager, you ignored post 312 and chose, instead, to shed more heat and less light.

booooooring.
I'm under no obligation to read your pompous horseshit. True story! :lmao:

Forum List

Back