The worst terrorist threat in the U.S. today is the Southern Poverty Law Center

Why does any watchdog group exist?
Um...“watchdog” groups exist to watch government. To protect the people from government (which inherently has power). Watchdog groups do not exist to watch private citizens in the private sector.
There are a lot of them from one end of the spectrum to the other keeping an eye on practically everything. The main reason however is that we as individuals do not have time to research things or the money to bring lawsuits.
Let me get this straight...you believe that you have a right to bring “lawsuits” against private citizens for their private beliefs? Fascist, much?
No one gives a damn about private citizens but that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about organized hate. Our world has shed much blood on account of such. Think what you want, I don't really care unless you try to raise an army to bring down whatever it is you hate.

No one gives a damn about private citizens but that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about organized hate.
Dumb ass....do you think they become government employees with they “organize”? They are still private citizens in private organizations.

There is a reason you can’t even make a rational case for your position. Your position is completely irrational. It’s an emotional reaction. You love all things left-wing so you can’t bring yourself to condemn the evil actions of the SPLC.

Think what you want, I don't really care unless you try to raise an army to bring down whatever it is you hate.
Exactly!!! And we already have laws for that and law enforcement for that. So tell us what purpose the SPLC serves?

(Hint: it exists solely to attempt to destroy anyone who refuses to bend to the radical left-wing agenda)

Think what you want, I don't really care unless you try to raise an army to bring down whatever it is you hate.
Exactly!!! And we already have laws for that and law enforcement for that. So tell us what purpose the SPLC serves?

(Hint: it exists solely to attempt to destroy anyone who refuses to bend to the radical left-wing agenda)

Izzat so Buttsoiler.

Why don't you essplain to the class how the SPLC "destroys". What do they have, like a big trash compactor? A giant shredder? A massive garbage disposal?

No one gives a damn about private citizens but that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about organized hate.
Dumb ass....do you think they become government employees with they “organize”? They are still private citizens in private organizations.

There is a reason you can’t even make a rational case for your position. Your position is completely irrational. It’s an emotional reaction. You love all things left-wing so you can’t bring yourself to condemn the evil actions of the SPLC.

AGAIN --- what "evil actions" are these? I've been asking this all day, got nothing but crickets.

Why do I have so many crickets, Buttsoiler?

Or is this just another case of you fellow-traveller parrots parroting what you're told to parrot, and then when asked to explain it you run away?

The SPLC makes outrageously false accusations with the express intent of destroying any person and any organization which does not embrace their agenda. It's nice to see that the bill for their crimes has finally come due...
“Well, honey, welcome to the Poverty Palace,” she said. “I can guaran-damn-tee that you will never step foot in a more contradictory place as long as you live.”
The organization has been corrupt from top to bottom since it was founded. The entire point of the organization was to make money, spread disinformation, and destroy anything that refused to bow to their radical left-wing ideology.

The Reckoning of Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center
The Southern Poverty Law Center is the organization which bankrupted the Ku Klux Klan and for all intents & purposes shut them down.

Actually the IRS did that. Slapped 'em with a back-tax bill of 2/3 of a million bucks. Simultaneously the Governor of Georgia (Ellis Arnall) was getting their charter to exist revoked. Officially the Klan has not existed since 1944. April 23rd to be exact.

The SPLC never burned a cross in someone's yard or dragged anyone behind a truck. They never blew up a building or amassed a stockpile of weapons and explosives. Think about what you are saying here. On one hand we have an organization of lawyers and researchers and on the other we have people who have killed to further their aims. You seem to side with the killers.

The SPLC never burned a cross in someone's yard or dragged anyone behind a truck. They never blew up a building or amassed a stockpile of weapons and explosives. Think about what you are saying here. On one hand we have an organization of lawyers and researchers and on the other we have people who have killed to further their aims. You seem to side with the killers.

And he clearly wants the Invisible Empires to remain invisible.

Um...“watchdog” groups exist to watch government. To protect the people from government (which inherently has power). Watchdog groups do not exist to watch private citizens in the private sector.
There are a lot of them from one end of the spectrum to the other keeping an eye on practically everything. The main reason however is that we as individuals do not have time to research things or the money to bring lawsuits.
Let me get this straight...you believe that you have a right to bring “lawsuits” against private citizens for their private beliefs? Fascist, much?
No one gives a damn about private citizens but that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about organized hate. Our world has shed much blood on account of such. Think what you want, I don't really care unless you try to raise an army to bring down whatever it is you hate.

The CPUSA isn't a hate group??????

That's a matter of debate but you seem to be confused. A hate group is not defined as a group you hate.

That's a matter of debate but you seem to be confused. A hate group is not defined as a group you hate.

Really? Name one communist country that has not practiced genocide, uses the force of the state, the use of fear and intimidation to rule it's serfs? Communist regimes have killed over 100 million of it's own citizens (and that is a very conservative estimate) since 1917 and Barrypuppet's pal Bill Ayers said on tape that when the communist revolution comes to America that millions will have to die because they will not comply and thus would propose a danger to "the state".

The Southern Poverty Law Center is the organization which bankrupted the Ku Klux Klan and for all intents & purposes shut them down.
The Ku Klux Klan is shut down? Somebody better tell the Ku Klux Klan that. :lmao:
So you don't understand the meaning of "for all intents & purposes"?

Donald v. United Klans of America
Case Number
84-0725
Michael Donald Lynching Case
Shutting down the notorious United Klans
Nineteen-year-old Michael Donald was on his way to the store in 1981 when two members of the United Klans of America abducted him, beat him, cut his throat and hung his body from a tree on a residential street in Mobile, Ala.

Angry that an interracial jury had failed to convict another black man for killing a white police officer in Birmingham, the Klansmen selected Michael Donald at random and lynched him to intimidate and threaten other blacks. On the same evening, other Klan members burned a cross on the Mobile County courthouse lawn.

The two Klansmen who carried out the ritualistic killing were eventually arrested and convicted. Convinced that the Klan itself should be held responsible for the lynching, Center attorneys filed a civil suit on behalf of Donald's mother, Beulah Mae Donald vs. United Klans. In 1987, the Center won an historic $7 million verdict against the men involved in the lynching.

The verdict marked the end of the United Klans, the same group that had beaten the Freedom Riders in 1961, murdered civil rights worker Viola Liuzzo in 1965, and bombed Birmingham's 16th Street Baptist Church in 1963.

The group was forced to turn over its headquarters to Beulah Mae Donald, and two additional Klansmen were convicted of criminal charges.​

The SPLC never burned a cross in someone's yard or dragged anyone behind a truck. They never blew up a building or amassed a stockpile of weapons and explosives.
No, they’ve done far worse. They’ve ruined people’s lives and livelihoods. And their propaganda has caused others to intimidate and “drag people behind a truck”.

It is when the Southern Poverty Law Center is making the list. That’s the entire point of this thread. A point that you cannot bring yourself to accept.

AGAIN --- what "evil actions" are these? I've been asking this all day, got nothing but crickets.
The entire board is laughing at you. I’ve answered that question all day. I can’t tell if you’re ignoring it because you’re a typical left-wing asshole who refuses to accept reality or if you’re just too stupid and illiterate to realize it. I’m guessing it’s the latter.

Incidentally, we are still waiting for you to answer post #57. It’s the same question your dumb ass has been unable to answer for like 6 pages now. When you answer that, I’ll answer your question here again with even more details (and I’ll humiliate you as always).

The SPLC never burned a cross in someone's yard or dragged anyone behind a truck. They never blew up a building or amassed a stockpile of weapons and explosives.
No, they’ve done far worse. They’ve ruined people’s lives and livelihoods. And their propaganda has caused others to intimidate and “drag people behind a truck”.

Ahhh yes. The "Klan is really a bunch of good guys, just that they get a bad name from the SPLC and then lynch black people because of it" defense.

I know. The SPLC is so jaw-droppingly full of shit, they will NEVER condemn white/Westerner-hating violent filth like Black Lives Fecal Matter, Nation of Islam, or any of the other arrogant, entitled, demanding groups of syphilitic muslim, non-human, fungal monstrosities who are not real, carbon-based lifeforms.

Nation of Islam

Hmmm, so why do you feel you need to lie to make your point. Is it because you have no point when using facts, so you intentionally create lies to hopefully change minds of the uninformed? Makes no sense to me how you thrive on spouting lies.

Forum List

Back